剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表
无可奉告。
No comment.
你觉得他杀了布兰妮·哈米尔吗?
Do you think he killed Britney?
-我的客户... -我不知道!
-My client... -I don't know!
我怎么想的到底为什么会重要?
What does it matter what I think?
我已经告诉过你她那天消失的时候我在哪。
I've now told you where I was the morning of her disappearance.
你把我拖出我午餐聚会,把我带到局里。
You drag me away from a lunch, you take me here.
如果我不是委员会的一员,我他妈都不会这么配合。
If I wasn't on the police committee,
I wouldn't be so bloody cooperative.
我们再次声明,当布兰妮·哈米尔消失的时候,
We reiterate, my client was staying at the St Andrews Hotel
我的客户待在圣安德鲁斯酒店。
when Britney Hamil disappeared.
所以,“我叫里奇”,因为你是警♥察♥委员会的,
So, "my name is Richie", as you're on the police committee,
我可以告诉你这个,格雷厄姆·康奈尔是一个嫌疑人。
I can share this with you, Graham Cornell is a person of interest.
他有没有可能通过安吉拉·哈米尔来接近她的孩子?
Could he have groomed Angela Hamil to get to her children?
我他妈怎么知道?
How the hell would I know?
你是个有家室的人,里奇。
You're a family man, Richie.
如果格雷厄姆·康奈尔没有不在场证明,
If Graham Cornell has got no alibi,
他生活的每一角都会被人挖出来
every aspect of his life will be pored over,
被公众议论,社交媒体上的花边新闻。
will become public knowledge, social media tittle tattle.
不。不!
No. No...!
我们知道格雷厄姆对女人不感兴趣,
We know Graham Cornell has no interest in girls sexually,
但我们怀疑他把受害者带给他的同伙,
but we suspect he's acting to bring victims to an accomplice,
充当某个操蛋性游戏的一部分。
as part of a fucked up sexual game.
提供年轻的女孩们
Supplying young girls
被随意使用、虐待、屠♥杀♥和丢弃。
to be used, abused, slaughtered and discarded.
你是否拥有一个SM公♥寓♥,里奇? 一个...
Do you own an S&M den, Richie? A place...
-一个充满折磨器具的地方。 -不!呃!
A place full of instruments of torture. No! Argh!
类似一个杀戮室。
Something of a killing chamber.
呃?
Eh?
两个字,游戏。
One word, games.
八个字,双方同意的成年人。
Two words, consenting adults.
一句话,管好你自己的事。
Five words, mind your own
fucking business.
我必须反对...
I must object...
你喜欢施加痛苦吗,格列佛先生?
Do you like inflicting pain, Mr Gulliver?
是否总是有一个受害者,总是一个人和社会的代价?
Is there always a victim, always a human and social cost?
这太离谱了。
This has gone too far.
格雷厄姆不符合我们的侧写。
Graham Cornell doesn't fit our profile.
我们要找的是一个性变♥态♥者,
We're looking for a sexually deviant,
神秘、傲慢、自以为是的人。
secretive, arrogant, entitled man.
我不是人们想的那种人。
I'm not the man that people think I am.
我嫖♥娼♥,男人和女人,
I pick up whores and rent boys.
用完他们后,
And I use them.
我他妈的想让他们流血。
I want to make them fucking bleed.
我感到的是厌恶。
And what I feel is revulsion.
哦,不是我对我的行为感到厌恶。
Not for me, no, no.
是对那些人。
For them.
因为,归根到底,
Because, ultimately,
这些人除了被消费掉,别无选择。
there is no other role for those people than to be consumed.
一个利用和虐待他人的人,
Someone who uses and abuses people,
在他看来,人除了被吞噬掉,没有别的作用。
who sees them with no other role than to be consumed.
不!天杀的!
No! Fuck!
所以,如果现在没有任何正式的指控...
So, if there are no formal charges to be made...
我认为我们已经聊完了。
..I think we are done here.
有了!
Eureka!
这里,波洛,看这里。
Here, Poirot, check this.
什么?时间线
What? The time code is saying so!
这绝对是杀了法比和加斯顿的那个禽兽!
That is definitely the beast that monstered Fabby and Gaston!
看,这对鸳鸯来了。
Look, here's Pepe Le Pew now with his wee bird.
-两个看起来都嗨了。 -是的。
-Both looking rampant. -Yeah.
噢,他们从信箱里拿了钥匙。
Oh. They take the key from the box
用女的房♥东配备的密♥码♥打开的。
using password issued by the landwoman.
女房♥东,我们这儿叫她们女房♥东。
Lady, lady, lady. We call 'em landladies here.
好吧。
Mm.
他的举止、衣着,啊....
The way he moves, his dress, ah...
我认为他可能是个法国人。
I judge him to perhaps be French.
警员?
PC?
好了,到你上场的时候了。
Right, you're on.
我要找什么?
What am I looking for?
这个活泼的家伙走来走去的。
This spunker's comings and goings.
把他放进人脸识别系统并把他名字给我们。
Bang him through facial recognition and get us a name.
还有拜托,不要叫我波洛。
And please, do not call me Poirot.
波洛是比利时人。我是法国人。
Poirot was Belgian. I am French.
-比利时人! -是的。
-Belgian! -Yeah.
给自己取法国名字让自己听着更高雅。
Give themselves French names o sound posh!
他们应该专注于做巧克力和斯特拉啤酒。
They should stick to making chocolate and Stella.
-里奇... -不要再说了。
-Richie... -Not a word.
听着,鲍勃,我一直都这么支持你。
Look, Bob, I have always supported you.
我很感谢。
And it's been appreciated.
但今天发生的事情是完全无法接受的。
But what happened in there was totally unacceptable.
被逮捕,审问几个小时,然后没有任何指控就放走了。
Arrested, questioned for hours, and then released without charge.
完全是浪费时间。
A complete waste of time.
我要把伦诺克斯撤出这个案子。
I want Lennox off the case.
我恐怕这是不可能的。
I'm afraid I won't do that.
我没有罪,鲍勃。
I am guilty of nothing, Bob.
我不想让我可能或可能没有的任何私人关系曝光。
I don't want any personal relationship
我不想让我可能或可能没有的任何私人关系曝光。
I may or may not have, coming out.
里奇...
Richie...
如果格雷厄姆·康奈尔有布兰妮·哈米尔案的不在场证明...
if Graham Cornell has an alibi for Britney Hamil's murder...
...那也不会从这里泄露出去的。
..then it won't come out from here.
好的。
Right.
好吧,晚安,鲍勃。
Well, good night, Bob.
他想把你撤出案子。
He wants you off the case.
他当然想。
Of course he does.
你怎么跟他说的。
What did you tell him?
你怎么想的?
What do you think?
我懂的,你每天都在用自己的方式
I know, in your own way, you stick your neck out every day
处理楼上那些破事。
with all the shit that goes on upstairs.
我们都很感激。
It's appreciated.
好,你能发过来吗?
Aye, can you send it over?
青蛙拿着他的电脑在我这呢,把文件发给他。
The frog's got his computer with him, so send it over now.
我告诉过你技术员很快就能查出来的!
I told you laptop boy was on it!
你们想要点什么吗?
Can I get you something?
桑塞尔酒,谢谢。
Sancerre, s'il vous plait.
和他一样。
Aye, that gear.
真不知道他们为什么要给那些书呆子发警♥察♥工资。
Fuck knows why they even bother giving those nerds a police wage.
反正他们整天就是坐在屏幕前,
They'd be sitting fannying about in front of a screen all day anyway,
开心得像个傻子一样。
happy as fuck.
看吧!
Voila!
乔治·福尼尔先生。
Monsieur Georges Fournier.
就知道他是法国佬。
I told you he was French.
他看着就像法国人。
He looks French.
那个弱智样。
The wank.
每个人都知道我们的严苛现实。
Everyone knows our stark stuff.
我们可能对它的本质感到羞耻,但我们无法否认它的存在。
We may disagree on the nature of it, but we can't dispute its existence.
我只看到这个世界上一切的糟糕事物。
I just see all the shit in this world.
我从未看到我想看到的。
I never see what I wanna see.
你好,这里是特鲁迪·洛,请在提示音后留言。
Hi, this is Trudi Lowe, please leave a message after the tone.
嗨,是我。
Hey, it's me.
呃,我要下班了。
Erm, I'm gonna clock off soon.
你,额,你想不想过来我的地方。
Do you, erm, wanna come over?
我今晚不想一个人过。
I just don't want to be on my own tonight.
伦诺克斯,好久不见。
Lennox, long time no see.
好久没有你的消息了。
Not heard from you in a while.
在忙呢?
Been keeping busy?
每次和你交流都很愉快,雷蒙多。
Always a pleasure chatting with you, Raymondo.
回见。
Catch you.
噢,我真高兴你在这。
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
我今天过得很糟。
I've had such a shit day.
还没找到是谁杀了那个可怜的女孩吗?
No closer to finding out who killed that poor girl?
嘿。
Hey.
还没有。
No.
剧集 | 罪(2021) | 导航列表