剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
他最新的海边最爱活动是埋在沙子里
His new favorite beach activity is being buried in the sand
因为他喜欢把自己想象成只有一个头
'cause he likes to imagine himself being just a head.
-正确 -谢谢
- Correct. - Ah, thank you.
这对我们不利
This could be trouble for us.
长得像布鲁斯·威利斯的奇多棒
A cheeto shaped like Bruce Willis.
弗兰西斯·培根 因为听起来很美味
Francis bacon, because it sounds delicious.
柏兹·史盖兹(摇滚歌♥手)
Boz Scaggs.
未受割礼的
Uncircumcised.
JC
J.C.
西班牙裔的机修工
The hispanic mechanic.
托尔斯泰
Tolstoy.
扔硬币罐
Penny can!
帅气 最好的朋友胜出
Boom! Best friend out.
该死
Damn it!
-亲爱的 -我要去见凯莉
- Oh, sweetie. - I gotta go meet Kylie.
你能相信吗 就因为我忘记了
Can you believe all this attitude she's giving me
七个月纪念日 她对我大耍脾气
about forgetting a 7-month anniversary?
视情况而定 她有让你看过她全♥裸♥吗
It depends. Has she ever let you see her completely naked?
看了八秒
For, like, eight seconds.
那时正在换泳装
We were changing to go swimming.
你就忍♥一忍♥ 让这事过去吧
Then just go take your lumps and move on.
我也可以告诉她 她的行为很荒唐
Or I could tell her how ridiculous she's being.
小崔 我知道凯莉是个甜美天真的小花朵
Trav, I know that Kylie is a sweet, innocent little flower,
但你要是惹到她
but if you go at her,
她就会摘掉甜美的面具 你会看到
she will take off that sweet, little mask, and you will see...
永远别再这样做了
Don't ever do that again.
好吧 这次给你看看嘴就行 准备好了吗
Okay, I'm just gonna show you the mouth. Ready?
鲍比的里奇叔叔是怎么没了鼻子的
How did Bobby's Uncle Ricky lose his nose?
用炸♥药♥捕鱼
Dynamite fishing.
正确
Correct!
太棒了
Yes!
我还站在起点的这个事实正好说明了
The fact that I am still standing back here should prove
不应该由我来把消息告诉鲍比
that I'm not the right person to tell Bobby about anything!
爱抱怨的宝贝说 什么
Whiny baby, say "What?"
什么
What?
游戏结束 衰人
Game over, sucka!
没搞错吧
Dagnabbit!
关于《星球大战》中哪个角色 鲍比经常说
About what "Star Wars" character has Bobby always said,
如果你给那个毛茸茸的东西穿个裙子
"If you throw a skirt on one of those furry little things,
我绝对会去和它搭讪
I would totally hit that"?
谁管呢
Ah, the hell with this.
扔硬币罐
Penny can!
不 这道题我会的
No! I knew that one!
是伊瓦克
An ewok!
他想要和伊瓦克做♥爱♥
He wants to make love to an ewok!
惊喜
Surprise.
真不敢相信你在我家
Hey, I can't believe you're at my place.
你都在我家翻到什么了
How much snooping have you done?
你那时髦的棉帽收藏
Your hipster wool hat collection?
不错啊
Really?
我们可是在佛罗里达 别这么怪异
We're in Florida. Don't be that guy.
-有时看起来很酷的 -在衰人星球上才酷
- Sometimes they look cool. - On planet douche-alon.
可爱 好吧 你和鲍比谈的怎么样
Lovely. Okay, so how did your, uh, talk with Bobby go?
非常好 可惜根本没谈
Oh, so great, except that it didn't happen.
我想着明天也许
You see, I was hoping that maybe tomorrow
-我们可以一起去 -想都别想
- we could do it together. - No way in hell.
茱尔斯 一段感情中
Jules, in a relationship,
有时候你必须做一些自己不愿做的事情
sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do.
-两个人在一起就是这样 -断章取义
- It's part of being a couple. - That's taken out of context.
你被骗了
You're so in.
快看我 我是格雷森
Look at me. I'm Grayson.
她在这干嘛
What is she doing here?
艾莉以前做过DJ
Ellie used to be a deejay,
然后她刚好给你做了一段混音
and, uh, she happened to give you a little remix here.
*茱尔斯 有时候*
*Jules, sometimes*
茱尔斯 咄咄逼人舞
Jules, in-your-face dance.
我不知道那个
I don't know that one.
就是跑步男那个 快跟上
It's just the running man. Come on.
*成为 成为*
*Being a--being a--*
好吧 格雷森 我们不睡这
Okay, Grayson, we're not staying here.
去拿睡衣 我们去我家
Go get your PJs. We're going to my house.
白♥痴♥感情
Stupid relationship.
#你要做#
#You have to do things#
#你不想做 茱尔斯#
#You don't want to do, Jules,*
#你要 你要#
#You have--you have--#
#做你不想做 做 做#
#You don't want to do, do, do,#
这是你的啤酒 伙计
Here's your beer, buddy.
你知道和崔维斯一起玩
You know what really sucked
哪点最糟糕吗
about hanging out with Travis?
他和凯莉在一起
He was with Kylie,
我可以真切的感受到他们不希望我在场
and I could really sense that they didn't want me there.
-知道吗 我有这方面的雷达 -是吗
- You know, I have a radar for stuff like that. - Do you now?
是啊 想喝两口不
Yeah. You want a tug of my beer?
来吧 放我手里
Why not? Put it in my hand.
鲍比
Bob-by.
不会吧 见效了
No way! It worked.
什么见效了
What worked?
安迪
Andy?
你想要卡布奇诺吗
You want a cappuccino?
你个混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk.
那法布奇诺怎么样 你不会还在生气吧
How about a frappuccino? Look, you cannot still be mad.
七个月的纪念日
A 7-month anniversary?
有点荒唐
it's a little ridiculous.
你个细胳膊小贱♥人♥
You skinny-armed little bitch!
你看到她面具下邪恶的脸了
You saw her devil face, huh?
历历在目
I can still see it.
崔维斯 你不再是和女孩儿约会了
Trav, you're not dating girls anymore.
你在和一个女人约会 当女人发飙时
You're dating women, and when a woman is mad,
你得学会防守
You need to know how to play defense.
-史密斯是怎么做的 -如果我实在暴怒了
- Well, what does Smith do? - If I'm totally raging,
他就开始不停点头然后不断掏钱
He just starts nodding a lot and throws money around.
有史以来第一次嫉妒你
First time I've ever been jealous of you.
-谢啦 艾莉 -不客气
- Thanks, Ellie. - You're welcome.
-友好时刻结束 -同意
- Nice moment over? - So over.
好极了 那感觉真怪
Good. It felt wrong.
崔维斯 防守的方法有成千上万种
Travis, there are plenty of defensive styles out there.
我们只需要找到一种适合你的
We just have to find the one that's right for you.
你看上去很适合扮演韩剧苦情男
You seem like you'd be a good crier.
才不呢 不过很高兴能给你这个印象
I'm not, but I'm glad I give off that vibe.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
别跟我说话 我要抓狂了
Don't talk to me. I am raging!
想去血拼吗
Do you wanna go shopping?
那好吧
I guess so.
好了同志们 他来了
Okay, everybody, everybody, he's coming!
安迪 快从游泳池出来
Come on. Andy! Get out of the pool!
好了 开始行动
All right. It's happening! Here.
早安 伙计们
Good morning, everybody.
没错 没错 没错
Fo' shizzle, fo' shizzle, fo' shizzle. Word!
印度兄弟 你好
Hey, player. Namaste, dude. What's up?
我不想再跟你约会了
I don't want to date you anymore.
怎么可能
Yeah, you do, dawg.
真惊讶你们来看我
I'm psyched y'all dropped by.
我去拿点啤酒
I'll go grab us some beers.
不过冰箱坏了 我去拿冰块
Ooh! But the fridge is broke, so I'll put 'em on ice.
如果冰箱坏了 哪儿来的
If the refrigerator's broken, then where's he gonna get--
也没有冰
I don't have ice.
你就把它们放在马桶水箱里
Why don't you just put 'em in the toilet tank for a few minutes.
可以起冷却作用
That'll cool it around.
好了 计划是这样的
All right. Here's the plan.
为什么还要有计划
Why do we need a plan?
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表