剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You dumped him. Why are you taking his calls?
你甩了他 为什么还和他打电♥话♥
I might have called him.
我也许给他打了
Well, I'm the one who hurt Josh.
我伤害了乔什
So I feel like I should help him through this.
所以我感觉我必须帮他走出这段经历
Excuse me.
等等
If you answer that, I will break your nose with my forehead.
如果你这么说 我会用我的前额撞断你的鼻子
Ignore. You think you're being
无视它 你觉得这是
nice to that boy,
对那个男孩好吗
If you keep talking to him, he will never move on.
如果你一直和他联♥系♥ 他永远也走不出来
No, no, she's doing it perfectly.
不 不 她做的非常好
You're leaving a trail of bread crumbs
你留下了一条直到你门前
leading right back to your door.
的面包屑的踪迹
Where the hell did you come from?
你到底从哪来的
Shh. Barb's talking. trust me.
嘘 芭布开始讲话了 相信我
One night... very soon
不用多久 一天晚上
You'll be sitting in your bedroom
你在卧室休息
Sipping a glass of wine,
喝着红酒
Perhaps enjoying some chocolates,
也许吃着巧克力
And then you'll hear the plink, plink...
然后听到 砰砰 砰砰
Of little stones hitting your window.
小石子打到窗户的声音
"What's that?" you'll wonder,
你在想 那是什么
And heart racing, you'll go look,
挣扎一番 你决定去看看
And there, standing on your lawn,
然后看见他
You'll see him...
站在你的草坪上
A desperate, broken boy
一个绝望 受伤的男孩
Crying in the rain, begging for your love.
在雨中哭泣 乞求你的爱
Jules, I love you!
茱尔斯 我爱你
Oh, there isn't a woman in the world
噢 世上没有哪个女人
Who can resist the scent of wounded boy.
可以抵挡这一幕
That is horrible, and, frankly, Barb,
这太可怕 芭布
I would never be turned on by that.
事实上 我绝不会被这打动的
It hurts.
我的心碎了
Let me make it better.
让我来安慰它
Morning.
早上好
I just said, "I love you" in morse code.
我刚才用摩斯电码对你说 我爱你
Oh, god.
噢 天呐
Jules, why isn't my coffee made yet?!
茱尔斯 我的咖啡呢
Stay up here.
待在这
Morning.
早啊
You totally had sex last night.
你昨晚一定嘿♥咻♥了吧
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I'm your best friend. I know these things,
我是你的死党嘛 我超了解你
And plus there's a condom wrapper on your back.
而且你背上粘着套套的袋子
Oh. Was it just the one? Good god, Jules!
噢 只有一个吗 老天啊 茱尔斯
I had to sex away his tears. Well, where is he?
我只能用嘿♥咻♥拭去他的眼泪 他在哪呢
Hey, Travis.
嗨 崔维斯
Josh, let's make a real effort to wear shirts
乔什 我们穿上衣服
Around each other, okay? Sure. Hey,
再见面哈 当然可以 嘿
Do you think your mom likes me?
你觉得你妈喜欢我吗
Just woke up, dude.
我刚起床呢 老兄
Josh.
乔什
I'm so glad that you're back.
很高兴你回来了
Thank you, Mrs. Torres.
谢谢 托瑞斯夫人
Mmm. Don't forget. The concert tonight's outdoors...
嗯 别忘了 今晚的户外音乐会
So we can have a picnic!
我们可以去野餐
You bring the cheese, please,
你带奶酪去
I'll bring the nosh, Josh!
我带点心 乔什
And now I'm rhyming. I hate myself.
我现在会押韵了 真恨我自己
My god. When did I start dating him again?
天呐 我怎么又开始和他约会了呢
It's just like sister Katherine used to say...
修女凯瑟琳曾说过
Never have sex with someone you don't love.
绝不和不爱的人嘿♥咻♥
It's dirty, and you will burn in hell.
这有罪 你会在地狱被烧死的
Where's Travis? He should be hearing this.
崔维斯在哪 他应该听到这些
Relax, sweetie. Do you know how
放松 宝贝 你知道
many people I've slept with
我和多少
That I didn't love? Like, 20.
我不爱的人睡过吗 大概20个吧
21 if you count the first 6 years with Andy.
如果算上和安迪那6年 有21个了
Can I please have my golf clubs back?
我能把高尔夫球具拿走吗
Just pay up.
付钱先
You give him his clubs back!
你快点把球具还给他
Andy, apologize and go home.
安迪 道歉 然后回家去
Right. Sorry, Jules.
好吧 对不起 茱尔斯
They're in the garage, aren't they?
你放在车♥库♥了吧
Nope.
没有
Oh, nuts.
噢 傻了
Well, I'm glad you got stuck with the kiddie clubs.
我很高兴你被儿童球具耍了
Now we can call that bet off.
现在不用打赌了
Whoa. Pump your brakes, negative nancy.
哇哦 给你打打气 消极的女人
I told the guys that I'm gonna play with these,
我跟朋友们说了我会用这些打球
And I doubled the bet. The plan is foolproof.
而且赌注加倍 计划万无一失
I'm not sure you have a firm grasp
我不确定你完全理解
Of what that term means. Hey, what the hell is that?
万无一失的意思 你在干嘛
Ellie wouldn't let me put it up in our house.
艾莉不让我把这挂在家里
Unacceptable.
也不能挂我这
If pretty boy doesn't want to play, then put me in.
如果小白脸不玩 算我一个
Unfortunately, little buddy, g-man's
抱歉 伙计
got more game than you.
他比你更投入比赛
Ah, whatever you say.
噢 不管你说什么
Hey, hey, you're still my caddy.
嘿 但你还是我的精神支持
The man behind the man.
男人背后的男人
And I'm back.
而且我回来了
Did you nail this in?
你把它钉在墙上了吗
I... I didn't want anyone to steal it.
呃 我 我怕有人把它偷走
Maybe I don't have to break up with Josh.
也许我不用和乔什分手
I mean, he barely snores,
他只是打鼾而已
And he is good at stomping on cockroaches.
他很会踩蟑螂
Plus he's so young. When I'm 100, he'll be, like, 40,
而且他很年轻 我100岁时他40岁
And then he can just carry me around and stuff.
那时他可以抬着我到处走
Why are you such a wuss?
你怎么这么懦弱
I just am, Ellie. I think it's endearing.
我就这样的 艾莉 难到不惹人爱
When I need to end it with a guy,
如果我要和某人分手
I just sleep with his best friend or his brother.
我会和他朋友或他哥哥睡一觉
Brothers are good, because if the guy was hot,
哥哥会优先考虑 因为如果这小子很性感
Chances are the brother will be hot, too.
那哥哥也性感的几率会大些
Best friends are a crapshoot.
朋友的话就要碰运气了
Why don't you two have a competation
你们俩为什么不比比
To see who can be less helpful?
看看谁更会出馊主意
Fine. If you wanna do this right.
好 如果你想妥善处理你们的关系
You have to smother any hope the boy has.
就应该要彻底粉碎他的幻想
If you leave a single piece of string for him to hold on to,
如果留给他一线希望
He's gonna use it just to climb right back into your life.
他就会抓住那根线回到你的生活
You have to assassinate him.
你需要暗♥杀♥他
Yes.
对
Oh, why can't Josh just be in a coma like Francis?
为什么乔什不能像弗朗西斯一样不省人事
I don't know, sweetie.
我可不知道 亲爱的
Chunked it.
笨死
At least you don't look stupid.
至少你看上去并不笨
You know, my stomachmach's acting up.
我的胃出毛病了
It's all squirrelly, like I'm hungry, but opposite.
很奇怪的感觉 似饿非饿
It's called nerves, dipstick,
那是紧张 蠢猪
'Cause we're about to lose 1,000 bucks.
因为我们的1000块就要飞出口袋了
Now listen, I really don't think we should do this.
听着 我真觉得我们不应该这样
I'm so sorry for putting you in this position, truly.
非常抱歉把你也拖下水
But I need this cash, bad.
但我非常需要这笔钱
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
是
All right, then. I got your back.
那么好吧 我会好好合作的
And we're gonna be just fine.
一切都会好的
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
最坏还能怎样
You lose your boat, so what? You crash at
也就输掉一艘船 你就和朋友挤挤
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表