剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
所以这次实在是很糟
That's why this one's gonna suck.
好了 看看这些东西行不行
All right let's see if this thing works.
气死艾莉
Hello Ellie!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你知道吗 在法语里
Did you know in French
"瓦沦丁"这个词就是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的意思
"valentine" means "to get buck naked"?
你想看我的"瓦沦丁"吗 朵瑞丝
Would you like to see me "valentine" Doris?
你说过有免费炸鸡吃的
You said there was free chicken.
喂
Hello?
我只喝了3瓶啤酒 我本不想喝的
I only had like three beers. I wasn't even gonna drink
但大卫·史恩伯格去了机器潮人夏令营
But David Schoenburger went to robotics camp...
你是参加的书呆子聚会吗
And-- this some kind of nerd party?
不是
No.
总之 大卫带来了他的上酒机器人
Anyway David brought out his beer-serving robot--
我也曾年轻过 小子
Hey we've all been there buddy.
你老妈的车明天再去取
All right we'll get your mom's car tomorrow.
现在 你偷偷溜进去
Now I want you to sneak in the back
我扮垃圾浣熊吸引你妈注意力
while I create a distractiondoing trash raccoons.
-垃圾浣熊是啥 -快走 走 走
- Trash raccoons? - Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
我和你♥爸♥爸结婚20年了
I was married to your dad for 20 years.
你以为我不知道垃圾浣熊的猫腻吗
You think I don't know trash raccoons?
让我闻闻你口气
Let me smell your breath.
你有没有试过为了钱
Have you ever gone against everything
而打破自己多年坚守的信条
you stand for just for money?
数不胜数
Many many times.
史密斯的爸爸告诉我了 你在背后揭我短
Smith's dad told me what you said about me.
不是大家闺秀 是吗
"Not classy " Huh?
我还以为我们是朋友呢 安迪
I thought we were friends Andy.
我很抱歉 打我吧 是我活该
I am so sorry. You know what? Hit me. I deserve it.
但别打胯部 我还想要个小孩
Just not in the crotch 'cause I wanna have another kid.
艾莉还不知道 所以千万别说出去
Ellie doesn't know that so please don't say anything.
来吧 等下 来吧
All right go ahead. Wait. Go ahead.
我们在开玩笑 老兄
We're totally kidding dude.
你现在真够窝囊的
Ah. That was not a strong moment for you.
-不 对他来说没什么 -那我们没事了吗
- No for him that was okay. - So we're--we're all good then?
安迪 我知道你和他爸爸
Andy I get that you're being
是亲密的商业合作伙伴
all business chummy with his dad.
我并不觉得这有多冒犯
I am so not offended.
此外 亲爱的 我还被叫过更难听的
Plus honey I have been called way worse--
下♥贱♥ 浪货 白皮恶魔
Skank tramp white devil.
我太爱这个了 车牌上挂着呢
I liked that one so much I put it on my license plate.
嘿 格雷森 这是你的灌木丛
Hey Grayson. Here's your bush.
-你好啊 甜心 -你好啊 宝贝
- Hey honey! - Hi--hey babe.
你被禁足了 不准开车 而且有宵禁
You're grounded. No car and a curfew.
和你的泳衣日历说再见吧
And say good-bye to your little swimsuit calendar.
为什么
Why?
这不是惩罚的一部分
Well it's not part of the punishment.
-这很显然 别变成那样 -无所谓
- It's just obvious. Dude don't be that guy. - Whatever.
无所谓 你是在对我说无所谓吗
"Whatever"?! Did you just "Whatever" Me? Really?
你今晚是怎么回家的
Hey how did you get home tonight?
-别说是你自己开的车 -才没有
- Tell me you didn't drive. - I didn't.
那你怎么回来的
Well then how'd you get home?
鲍比是吧
Bobby.
我翻了这么久
Have I looked at these long enough
你是否确信我已斟字酌句地看完了
for you to believe that I checked them over?
其实我没带老花镜来
I didn't bring my reading glasses.
演技出众 先生
Very convincing Sir.
不错 让我们干一杯来敲定这笔生意
Excellent. Let's seal the deal with a toast.
弗兰克先生 我要澄清一下
Uh Mr. Frank I need to clear the air about something.
我说了一些
I said some really mean things
你儿子现任女朋友的坏话 那都是假的
about the young woman your son is seeing and they aren't true.
劳里实际上是个有着包容心的好女孩
Laurie is actually a uh a great girl with a big heart.
你该替史密斯感到高兴
And you should be happy Smith is with her.
我在等你的笑点
I'm waiting for the punch line.
没有笑点啊
Yeah. Uh there...there is no punch line.
我只希望你能因为我说实话
But I can only hope you'll respect me a little bit more
而稍微多尊重我一点点
for being truthful.
你都没想让我吃完牛排 是不
You're not even gonna let me finish my steak are ya?
那确实
No.
怎么这样
Come on!
对不起 老爸 老妈要灭了你
Sorry dad. Mom's gonna crush you.
别担心 我们不是说好了嘛
Don't worry about it okay? Our deal still stands.
有需要打个电♥话♥就成
You always call if you need me.
-谢了 -崔维斯
- Thank you. - Travis.
我要和你♥爸♥谈谈
I need to talk to your dad.
鲍比 我真不敢相信
Bobby I cannot believe...
我们成功了 天呐
We pulled this off! Oh my god!
你的计划奏效了
Your plan worked!
我继续唱黑脸 只要喝酒就杀无赦
I stick to my rule--drinking equals massive punishment...
他真喝了我就唱红脸载他回来 以免出事
But if he does drink I drive him home keep him alive.
等等 他知道以后你每次去接他之前
Wait doesn't he know you're always gonna rat him out to me
都会先跟我通气吗
before you go pick him up?
不会 他以为我站在他那边的 小孩真好哄
Nope. He thinks I'm his buddy. Kid's a dope.
鲍比·科布 你真是天才
Bobby Cobb you're a genius.
这可是你第一次
Hey that's the first time you called me a genius
没带讽刺的说 "瞧你干的好事 天才"
without being like "Way to go genius."
我觉得这次
Well I think that this event...
和别的好事坏事一样
Like any event in life good or bad
得来一杯酒贺贺
calls for a glass of wine. Okay?
恐怕要下次了 小猪儿 我还有事
Oh rain check J-bird. I got plans.
今天可是情人节啊
It's Valentine's Day for god sake.
我忘了
I forgot.
"今天可是情人节" 切
"It's Valentine's Day." Eh.
真不好意思送你这个
I felt so bad that I got you this.
它会长的和你原来的灌木丛一样
It's gonna grow to be exactly like your old bush.
一千年以内
You know in a thousand years.
到时候 它会友情提示你
Until then just consider it a friendly reminder
乖乖听我话才是正道
that it's just much easier to do what I want you to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也给你准备了礼物
Oh! I got you something too.
你还挺自豪的 是吧
Oh. You're pretty proud of yourself aren't ya?
真漂亮啊
It's beautiful!
看看这位身穿性感小衫的悲伤小女孩儿
Oh look at the sad girl with her sexy sweater.
出来吧 给你看样东西
Come out here. I've got something to show you.
情人节快乐
Merry Valentine's Day!
-做的真不错啊 -我觉得今晚
- Look what you did. - I figured it wouldn't be so bad
和朋友们一起过也不错
to spend tonight with a few friends.
艾莉也来了
Plus Ellie's here.
我会让你好看的 对门儿的
You'll get yours my friend.
-至于你呢 -真抱歉我搞砸了
- And you... - I am so sorry I blew it.
我真为你骄傲 可别说出去
I am so proud of you. Don't tell anyone.
-谁要香槟 -我要
- Now who wants champagne? - I do.
回屋去 崔维斯
Get back in your room Travis.
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this.
没什么
No problem.
好了 该谈正事了
Okay time to get real.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me
我也不喜欢你 对吧
And I don't like you. Correct?
再明显不过了
Absolutely.
我也不喜欢他
I don't like him either.
史密斯 你得尊重你♥爸♥ 不然可不性感
Smith don't disrespect your father it's not sexy.
那这样性感吗
Well is this sexy?
什么
What?
今天是情人节 不是吗
It is Valentine's Day right?
史密斯 天呐
Smith! Oh my god!
不行
No! You...
喘不过气了
It's tight.
我 我 不行了
Oh! I... I... I can't...
我
I...
爸 我只是开个玩笑
Dad? It was...it was just a joke!
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表