剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I wasn't gonna get anywhere with Kylie anyway.
反证我没打算和凯莉出去
Sure you were, man. she, uh, she seemed pretty into you.
当然了 不过 她貌似很喜欢你
Yeah, it's not that. it's just that...
不是这个原因 只是
I don't think I like girls.
我觉得自己不喜欢女孩子
Oh, y...
哦
All girls?
都不喜欢吗
Andy?
安迪
Hey, Jules, happy birthday. Thanks.
茱尔斯 生日快乐 谢谢
Just want to let you know that Travis is pretending
只是想告诉你崔维斯正假装
To come out to Grayson to mess with his head.
对格雷森出柜以淆乱他的视听
I remember halloween when I was 11.
我记得11岁那年的万圣节
My friend Eric wore this superman costume,
我朋友艾瑞克打扮成超人的样子
And when I saw those red tights,
当我看见那些红色紧身衣
I was... I felt this feeling
我当时觉得像
Like... like butterflies,
像蝴蝶
But hot butterflies, you know?
不过是性感的蝴蝶 你明白吗
I love when Travis does that.
我喜欢崔维斯那么做
Oh, my god! I gotta call you back.
天啊 我待会打给你
Where is that mouthy waitress with our change?
那个找零的话唠服务生怎么还不来
Well, she probably thought that extra 40 cents was a tip.
可能她觉得那40美分是小费吧
Frank!
法兰克
Jules. why are you here?
茱尔斯 你怎么在这里
Are you trying to ruin my marriage?
你想毁了我的婚姻吗
It is my birthday.
今天是我生日
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, I had to take Shanna someplace nice
为了补偿昨天的过错
Because of yesterday.
我得带夏娜去好点的地方
You are a touchy subject!
她对你非常敏感
Okay, look, a couple of years ago...
你瞧 几年前
It was weird. Shanna got all sweet, okay?
很奇怪 当时的Shanna非常贴心
She gets sweet, and then she says to me,
她很贴心 她曾对我说
"Frank, if I was to die, which one of my friends would you,
"弗兰克要是我死了 你会选我哪个朋友"
"you know?" you know.
"你知道的" 你知道
And you picked me? Yes.
你选我了吗 是的
What were you thinking? That's my mojito.
你在想什么啊 那是我的鸡尾酒
Now every time you have sex,
所以每次你们做♥爱♥
Shanna thinks you're seeing my face.
夏娜都认为你想的是我
No. I always see her face.
不 我一直都想得是她
I sometimes see your legs.
偶尔想想你的腿
Well, you didn't tell her that, did you?
你没告诉她这些吧
Oh, Frank, you're killin' me!
天啊 Frank 你害惨我了
Shanna's here.
夏娜来了
What?! No way!
什么 不是吧
Yes way. It is like I am some sort of bitch magnet.
当然是啦 我觉得我像一块贱♥人♥磁铁似的
No offense. None taken. You okay?
无意冒犯 没事 你还好吗
Well, I started to fall apart,
我当时快要崩溃了
But then resort jules borrowed a stranger's inhaler
不过风♥骚♥版茱尔斯借用了某人的吸氧器后
And picked herself back up. And I still get to have
又变得生龙活虎咯 还可以继续过
A kick-ass birthday
我牛逼哄哄的生日
Because Frank and Shanna aren't gonna be around.
因为法兰克和夏娜不会在这里
Frank's gonna take her into town for some dinner,
法兰克要带她去城里共进晚餐
And they're gonna go back to their room
吃完后他们直接
And watch a porno.
回房♥间看A片
I know. Well, if I had to hear it, so do you.
如果我不得不获知这个 你们必须分享
Okay, so who's in? Dinner and dancing, let's hit it.
那么谁要加入 晚餐跳舞 我们去嗨吧
Actually, you're just having dinner with me.
事实上 你得跟我共进晚餐
Yeah, and then after you put Queen Buzzkill to bed,
然后等你把这个扫兴皇后哄睡后
You and I are going out for some real fun.
我们就出去找点真正的乐子吧
Are you serious?
真的吗
You know what? Screw you both.
知道吗 我不想理你们了
Jules, we were just thinking about that we maybe
茱尔斯 我们只是想也许我们可以
No. I don't want to hear it. I'm gonna go out on my own.
我不想听 我自己出去找乐子
I'm gonna have a great time.
然后尽情狂欢
You know, it's my birthday. I'm 34.
你知道吗 今天是我34岁生日
Really?
真的吗
I'm 34.
我也34岁
Great.
很好嘛
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Hey, everyone, it's my birthday!
大家好啊 今天是我生日
And even though my friends are jerks,
即使我的朋友都是混♥蛋♥
The next round's on me. I'll take some potato skins.
但今天我请客 我要土豆皮
There's no potato skins.
没有土豆皮
You can buy me a drink.
你可以请我喝一杯
Oh! Trent from Tallahassee.
来自塔拉哈西的特伦特
You're even cuter out of your uniform.
你不♥穿♥制♥服♥更可爱
I'm gay. just go with it, trent.
我是同性恋 没什么 特伦特
Come on. i'm trying to scrape together a fantasy here.
我还想着在这碰上个艳遇呢
I can be resort jules,
既然我能成为风♥骚♥茱尔斯
then you can be straight trent.
你就也能当一次直男特伦特
I was straight trent for 16 years.
我16岁以前一直是直男
Mm. great. what's another hour, hmm?
棒极了 那接下去的一个小时呢
Oh, my gosh. I ruined jules' birthday.
糟了 茱尔斯的生日被我毁了
No, I did. yeah, you're probably right.
不 是我 就是你
I don't even know why she likes me.
我甚至不知道她为什么喜欢我
Come on. you're her biggest cheerleader.
你是她最好的后援团
You're always pushing her to do new stuff.
你总是拉着她尝试些新鲜玩意儿
I just hold her back.
我只会拖她后腿
Please! you two have all this shared history.
拜托 你们这么多年都是闺中密友
I mean, you gained and lost 10 pounds with her
我是说 在她离婚的那段时间
During her divorce.
你们一同增重再减掉了10磅
I would never do that.
我可不会这么做
I get stretch marks from snoring too hard.
我这妊娠纹是打鼾太响弄出来的
You make it too easy to judge you.
这我要指责你也太容易了 没挑战性
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
While we wait for jules to come back,
在等朱尔斯回来之前
Do you think it'd be okay if we drank some champagne?
我们要不要先来点香槟
Jules would want that.
朱尔斯会乐意这样的
Do you think she's having any fun?
你觉得她能找到乐子吗
You look fab, by the way.
顺便说下 你看上去很正
Straight guys don't say "fab," trent.
特尔特 直男从不说"正"这个词
Get it together, dude.
说完整的词啦 伙计
You know, I feel weird that we're the only ones dancing...
我觉得只有我们在跳舞很别扭
And that we're wearing the same perfume.
而且还是用的同款香水
Think I'm gonna call it a night.
我想今晚就到这里吧
All right, that's it. just hold on.
好吧 你抓好就是了
I know you're just pretending,
我知道你只是在假装
but maybe later we could -still gay.
但或许过会儿我们可以 -我还是同性恋
Okay. all right.
好吧
You're cute, though.
尽管你的确很可爱
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry to throw all this on you.
很抱歉对你牢骚这些
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
I'm...I'm glad you chose me to come out to,
很荣幸你能对我出柜
Even though we barely know each other.
尽管我们并不了解对方
I mean, it's just so scary.
我觉得好害怕
Neil patrick harris has paved some new ground,
虽然尼尔帕特里克(已出柜)给我们树了一个榜样
But... I don't know.
但 我不知道
Travis, it's gonna be all right.
没事的 崔维斯
Has anybody ever told you how soothing your voice is?
有没有人说过你的声音很有磁性
Not today, no.
今天没有
Frank! jules.
法兰克 茱尔斯
You're supposed to be in your room watching porn.
你应该是在自己的房♥间里看A片的
We already did.
我们搞完了
That makes this even more gross. are you naked?
那就更恶心了 你裸体的吗
A little.
一点点
Shanna!
夏娜
This is the craziest story.
这是太巧合了
I bet. do you have any self-respect?
你到底知不知道自爱
Are you talking to him or me?
你在和他还是和我说
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表