剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
鲍比 那个 强盗
You know, Bobby, the, uh, mugger--
她拿了你的钱包 所以肯定知道你住在哪
She's got your wallet so she knows where ya live.
别担心 我有保护措施
Don't you worry. I got protection.
我买♥♥了狗叫的CD用来吓退入侵者
To scare off intruders, I bought a barking dog CD.
擦边球
Ooh, rim shot.
-这是新的擦边球规则 -我喜欢
- New rim shot rule. - I like it.
走吧
Let's go.
你好希拉
Hi, Sheila.
很高兴 你好
It's nice to, um... Hello.
我今天在犒劳自己 新衣服 新妆容
I'm having a "Me" Day-- new clothes, new makeup.
看看 眼型线
Lookie, permanent eyeliner.
-你可以摸摸看 -不用 我相信你
- You can touch it. - No, no. I trust you.
-不会掉的 -求你了 我摸够了
- No, no, it's not goin' anywhere. - Okay, p-please let me stop.
你就是劳里的妈妈 我是艾莉
So you're Laurie's mom. I'm Ellie.
-你也是劳里的朋友吗 -我叫艾莉
- Are you a friend of Laurie's, too? - I'm Ellie.
头发挺漂亮 再见
You have nice hair. See ya.
她人还不错嘛
Well, she's not that bad.
什么啊 她乱花劳里的钱
Oh, come on. She is out spending Laurie's money.
我觉得劳里也希望我帮她吐吐苦水
I think Laurie would want me to say something.
反正我就要说 别把眉毛抬那么高
Well, I'm gonna do it. Put the brows down.
进来
Entre.
帮你买♥♥了止痛药
Got your painkillers.
我现在很难过
My will is fading.
我确信没那么糟糕 让我瞧瞧
I'm sure it's not bad. Let me see.
不
No!
第一次应该发生在卧室里才对
Innocence should be lost in the bedroom...
或者在商业邮轮上
Or on a commercial cruise liner.
我受得住 我保证
I can handle it. Promise.
不要吓着了
Be kind.
谁在外面
Hello? Someone out there?
我可是有一条恶狗
Okay, I got a vicious dog. Don't I, boy?
靠
Damn.
-把你的钱交出来 -我靠
- Give me all your money! - What the heck?
我不喜欢别人吓唬我 感觉很傻
I don't like when people scare me! It makes me feel dumb.
很丢脸的那种傻
Dumb like embarrassed?
我还以为你不会觉得丢脸呢
I think you couldn't be embarrassed.
为什么会有狗狗唱圣诞颂歌♥
Why are there dogs singing christmas carols?
这炉子挺赞的
That's a fancy oven.
你是怎么说服别人买♥♥给你的
How'd you get someone to buy it for you?
你床上功夫肯定很好
You must have a sugar coochie.
我床上功夫是挺好的
I might have a sugar coochie,
不过那炉子是我自己买♥♥的
but I paid for that oven.
你让我来这干吗
Why'd you ask me over here?
劳里在目前的人生阶段
Look, Laurie is in a place in her life right now
能够自食其力
where she can stand on her own two feet.
作为母亲
I know as a mom you--
我想你肯定不愿成为她人生的羁绊
you don't want to get in the way of that.
你没有权利批判我 是我抚养她长大的
You have no right to judge me. I raised her.
她烫发我付钱
I paid for perms,
给她买♥♥香烟糖 香烟
candy cigarettes, real cigarettes.
这是她欠我的 现在我要讨回来
She owes me. Now I'm gettin' mine.
我一般不说刻薄话 我只想想
You know, I don't normally say mean things. I think them.
写在纸片上
I write them on scrap pieces of paper
放在我钱包里
and put them in my purse.
然后晚上对着镜子读
I read them at night to the mirror
假装我是真的说了这话
And pretend I actually am saying them.
不过对于你 我得格外对待
But with you, I'm making an exception.
这屋子里只有一个好妈妈
Now there is only one good mom standing in this room,
很不幸她的中间名叫 琪琪
and her middle name is, unfortunately, Kiki.
这事说来话长 挺悲一故事
It's a long, sad story.
重点是 你是个很糟糕的妈妈
Uh, the--the point is, you're a horrible mom.
茱尔斯
Jules!
你向我保证过的
You promised.
好吧 但是
Yeah, but...
该死
Oh, crap.
不是我的错 劳里
It's not my fault Laurie,
我很友善 可是她闯入了我的厨房♥
I was being nice, but she stepped in my kitchen
-说得真好听 琪琪 -你还真敢哪
- Nice try, Kiki. - Don't you dare.
我爱劳里
I love Laurie,
即使她的出生导致了
Even if her being born was
-她爹的离去 -这是谁说的
- the reason her daddy left. - Who says that?
是真的 不过他也得到了报应
It's true. Daddy got his, though.
再也没有连任州财长
Never got reelected state treasurer again.
看谁笑到最后了 正房♥老婆孩子
Who's laughin' now, real wife and kids?
见了没 劳里了解我
See, Laurie's already got me,
别再扮演她妈了
So stop trying to be her mom.
我们已经讨论过这个问题了
We've already been over this.
我比较像是比她略大的姐姐
I'm more like her slightly older sister.
-什么玩意啊 家族手势 -我走了
- Oh, what the hell? Is this a family gesture? - I'm outta here.
劳里 你来不来
Laurie, are you coming?
抱歉 茱尔斯
I'm sorry, Jules.
我得先把我侄女接回家
Uh, so I gotta get my niece home
我还没跟她爸妈说过这事
Because I never cleared it with her parents.
-你还好吧小公主 -撞墙去吧
- You all right, princess? - Hey, hit the bricks.
我知道她为什么找我茬 你们又是为毛
I get why she's picking on me. But you?
我的哥们 我的左膀右臂
My guys? My murdoch and face?
除非你先把酒钱付了 不然我才不管你
Until you pay your tab, I have no loyalty to you.
你又是怎么回事 右臂
What about you, face?
他凭什么是右臂啊 他
How's he face? He isn't...
艾莉觉得让我认清你不是神人的真面目
Ellie thought it would be good for me
对我来说是件好事
to see you knocked off your pedestal.
安迪 我原谅你 哥们
Andy. I forgive you, brother.
他凭什么是右臂啊
How's he face?
睁眼吧
You can open your eyes.
-我不敢 -别这么幼稚
- I don't think I can. - Stop being such a baby.
化学换肤跟浓酸导致的
A chemical peel is nothing more than
二级烧伤差不了太多
a second-degree burn induced by concentrated acid.
你看上去像颗葡萄
You look like a grape.
-疼吗 -疼得要死要活
- Does it hurt? - Like a thousand sons of bitches.
妈呀
Barb...
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢 乖乖
Thanks, kiddo.
我知道昨天那事之后
I know you probably don't want to ever see me again
你可能不想再见到我了 但是我想过来
After yesterday, but I-I wanted to come in, so...
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我买♥♥了点甜甜圈
Hey, I got us some doughnuts.
怎么了
What's wrong?
真不敢相信你竟然不恨我
I can't believe you don't hate me.
恨你
Hate you?
天呐 这太伤感了
Oh, my god, that is so sad.
现在你也要把我弄哭了
Well, now you're gonna make me cry, too.
胡扯 我就是很想制♥造♥这种煽情效果
Oh, crap. I think I just want it too much.
听着 那毕竟是你妈妈
Look, that's your mom.
-是啊 -我支持你的 我爱你
- Yeah. - I'm on your side. I love you.
你太支持我了 对我真好
You are so supportive and amazing.
而且 等等
And... Wait.
这整个都是你策划的 是不是
That was your whole strategy, wasn't it?
对我超级好 然后我就会
To be so super nice that I-I would just
按你计划行事
handle this the way that you wanted me to,
以此取悦你
to make you happy.
我真是太有才了 不是吗
It's pretty genius, isn't it?
我会让你跳舞
I made you dance.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你不会让任何人欺负你
You don't let anyone walk over you.
茱尔斯
Jules
我妈很可怕 我一生中她都在说服我
My mom is scarey,my whole life she convinced me
我什么都做不好
that I wasn't good enough to do...
任何事情
Well, anything.
另外 她打架很猛 我是说她知道
Plus, she fights dirty. I mean, she knows
能把一个人打
the exact place to punch a person
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表