剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
但是我仔细一看 装的满满一桶性♥爱♥
but I looked inside, and it was nothing but sex.
-什么 -那只是八分之一秒的瞬间
- What? - It was just an eighth of a second.
我们能回到刚才那一刻吗
Can't we get that moment back?
完全是自然光线
It's all-natural light.
伙计 水桶头
Dude, a bucket head?
-不是吧 -我给了点意见
- Really? - Ah, I took a swing.
别再帮倒忙了 你们在看什么
Don't help anymore. What you guys looking at?
我献给你
I present to you the
抓拍的珍宝
crown jewel of stolen moments.
我的裸照
Me butt-naked.
让我看看
Let me see that,
好让我把相机给你砸了
'cause i'm gonna smash your camera.
-不不不 -给我
- No, no, no, no. - Give it! Oh!
冷静艾莉 我见过你裸体
Oh, chill, El. I've seen you nude.
你生宝宝时我还录下来了
Man, I videotaped the birth of your child,
哎呀呀我的天啊
for crying out loud.
再说你也并不是
At least here you're not all, you know,
-脱♥光♥光啊 -谁也不许看那照片
- inside out. - No one's seeing that picture.
可是你还说过
But what about all the stuff you said
艺术是不能在虚荣面前低头的
about art being more important than vanity?
别这样 我晚上无法入睡了
Oh, no. How will I sleep at night?
对了 我有药
Oh, right. I have pills for that.
你是在批评我
Are you really criticizing me for
照顾我的女朋友
taking care of my girlfriend?
是的
I am.
好吧 我讨厌自己
Okay, I hate myself,
但你知道这有多烦人了
but you see how annoying that is?
我终于重新开始一段真正的感情了
I'm finally in a real relationship again.
我在努力投入
I'm trying to really be in it.
好吗 自从我们俩认识你就一直
Okay? Hell, you've been on me since the day we met
让我敞开心扉投入自己的感情
to be more open and emotionally available.
可我不想让你变成个男仆
But I didn't want you to become a lady butler.
我不是个男仆
I'm not a lady butler.
说得对 你不是
You're right. You're not.
因为我以前遇见过一个男仆
Because I've met a lady butler before,
他们说话不会用娃娃音
and see, um, they don't talk baby talk.
莎拉宝宝 我好爱爱你哟
Oh, Sare-bear, I wuv you so much.
我说话就跟没牙似的
It's like I don't have teeth no mo'.
莎拉喜欢我那么认真投入
Sara loves that I'm so into her.
她不喜欢 如果你还这样 走着瞧吧
no, she doesn't. If you keep it up, you watch.
她会说她需要空间
She's gonna say she needs space and
她会开始想要推开你
she'll start pulling away.
-你胡说 -宗马董
- You don't know that. - Furasshu.
-闭嘴 -不许对我的马桶嚷嚷
- Shut up! - Don't you yell at my toilet.
很抱歉我找到了让我在乎的人
Look, I'm sorry that I found someone that I care about.
我没想到会让你这么嫉妒
I didn't realize it would make you so jealous.
我没有嫉妒 我为你高兴
I'm not jealous. I'm happy for you.
我现在的音调可能没有表达出来
I may not be expressing it with
但是我确实为你高兴
my tone right now, but I am.
如果真有人嫉妒的话
If anybody's jealous, you're jealous
那就是你嫉妒我和我的卫生间
of me and my bathroom.
你真是疯了
So you a obviously insane,
那我只能说
So I'll just say...
离-远-点
Back... The hell... Off.
你说得对
You said it.
你们能相信格雷森吗
Can you believe Grayson?
嫉妒 我才不嫉妒
Jealous? I'm not jealous.
你是有点嫉妒
You are a little jealous.
我知道 可他又不知道
I know. But he doesn't know that.
这就是你们家聊天的地方
This is where your family hangs out now?
是的 别客气
Yep. Get comfortable.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
在特别卫生间里不能碰毛巾
We don't touch the towels in the special bathroom.
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-对不起 -下次别再碰就行
- Oh, sorry. - Just don't do it again.
也许对于格雷森和莎拉
Maybe with Grayson and Sara,
最好是 你知道
It would be better to, you know,
别插手
Not butt in.
是 我多管闲事 但我这样是因为
Yes, I meddle, but I do it because
我知道你们其实很感激我
I know ultimately, you're all grateful.
-我们有吗 -你 你确定
- We are? - You--you sure about that?
是的 你们喜欢我关心你们
Yes. You love it that I care so much.
如果崔维斯知道
I mean, if Travis knew
他会感谢我
I was doing it, he'd probably thank me
在他睡觉时给他修剪头发
for trimming his hair while he's sleeping.
我就知道 你明知道我想留头发
I knew it. You know I want to grow it out.
亲爱的 那遮住你帅气的脸了
Sweetie, it hides your pretty face.
凯丽 把你的脏爪从毛巾上拿开
Kylie! Get your grubby paws off my towels.
她第一次就说得很清楚了
She was pretty clear the first time.
好吧 你们想让我离远点
Fine. You want me to back off?
好吧 就这样 我不管了
Okay, then guess what. I'm out.
我再也不插手你们的生活了
I will never meddle in your lives again.
走着瞧 都走吧
You know what? We'll see. Everybody, go.
出去 我要按马桶先生的"不"按钮了
Get out. I'm gonna press mr. Toilet man's "No" Button.
走
Go.
托瑞斯太太
Hey, uh, Mrs. Torres?
不 你在对我做什么
No! What are you doing to me?!
关于允许我用你照片的事
Will you please change your mind
你能再想想不
about letting me use your picture?
没门 小士兵
No chance, lance.
她太过分了
Can you believe her?
崔维斯 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Travis, you're such an ass.
怎么回事
What just happened?
永远不要按"不"按钮
Never press the "No" Button.
抱歉没有成功
Sorry it didn't work.
接受道歉拥抱
Apology hug accepted.
所以艾莉一脱浴袍
So Ellie just dropped robe,
水桶头立马就消失了是吗
and the bucket head just disappeared, huh?
水桶头倒没有消失
The bucket didn't disappear.
抱歉 我性感的老婆
I'm sorry, my hot naked wife
有个水桶头 我被迷住了
with a bucket head? I'm in.
你就是需要一个地方
You just need to get to a place
一个清心寡欲的地方
where there's no sexual desire left whatsoever.
我也许能做到
I can probably do that
如果我花点私密的时间和
if I spent a little private time with...
我自己待着
You know, myself.
打手♥枪♥又不是错
Hey, there's nothing wrong with making shower babies.
又不是犯罪
All right, it's not a sin
你可是为爱而做的
if you're doing it for love.
为了爱
For love.
为了爱
For love!
你邀我过来真好
It's great of you to have me over.
我很怀念我们的谈话
I've missed our talks.
我觉得你懂我 要再来点酒吗
I just feel like you get me. More pinot?
来吧
Bring it.
我和我爸一起去做了咨♥询♥
So my dad and I went to counseling together.
你觉得我们该不该
Now do you think we should try
打住 杰拉德
Let me stop you right there, Gerald.
我不再多管闲事了
I'm done with meddling.
我管朋友的闲事 结果伤害了他
I stuck my nose in my friend's business, and I hurt him.
我可能压根就不对
I probably wasn't even right about it anyway.
我发现你的脚趾很凉
Hey. I figured your footsies were cold,
所以用烘干机把你的袜子烤暖了
so I warmed up your socks in the dryer.
来 亲爱的
Oh, come on, sweetie.
你得伸脚 这是两个人的活
You gotta push. It's a 2-person effort.
谢谢
Um, thanks.
我想
You know, I think
我今晚还是在我家待着吧
maybe I might just crash at my place tonight,
给自己点空间
Just get a little space.
好啊
Oh. Yeah.
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表