剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
这也是他的事业如日中天的原因
That's why his career is on fire.
爸爸
Dad.
-史密斯 -劳里
- Smith. - Laurie.
-安迪 -罗杰
- Andy - Roger.
我知道我刚是在叫自己
Yeah I know I just said my own name.
我特喜欢那音律
I like the sound of it.
对了 我们还没见过面吧
Plus we haven't met.
我是罗杰·弗兰克
Roger Frank.
我是劳里·凯勒
Oh. Laurie Keller.
我小时候来过这里一次
Wow I was here once when I was a kid
圣诞晚会前一天
for the day before Christmas party.
对 为贫困家庭举办的那次
Yes the one for needy families.
难怪我的礼物上写着
That explains why my gift said
给6到10岁的小女孩
"For girl age 6 to 10".
谁要来一杯带劲儿的
Who wants a giant drink?
-我要 -我也来一杯 谢谢
- I do! - Yeah that'd be great. Thank you.
我不准我们未成年的儿子喝酒
Yes I decided that our underage son can't drink.
不过说句公道话
But to be fair
那规定不是我制定的 是国家定的
I didn't make up that rule. America did.
你以为你不准他干 他就不会干了吗
You think by just telling him "No" he's not gonna do it?
才怪了 茱尔斯
Hell Jules
你♥爸♥妈还不让你跟我上♥床♥呢
your parents told you not to sleep with me.
对啊 即使是我们婚后
Yeah even after we were married.
你只是在...
You just create this
-真有这回事 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
听着 你只是在逼他而已
Look you just create a situation
这样一来崔维斯因为害怕被抓住
where Travis will be so afraid to get caught
喝醉后都不会敢打电♥话♥让你去接他
he won't call for a ride home if he's been drinkin'.
那你有更好的办法吗
Do you have a better idea?
可能我有个办法 但也许你不喜欢
Maybe I do but you might not like it.
那我们先来跳个信心舞吧
So first... Confidence dance!
茱尔斯
Jules?
我讨厌和你一起跳
Oh I hate that I have to do it with you.
情人节的事你还没给我回复呢
So you never answered me about Valentine's Day.
来嘛 我们可以一起混混时间
Come on we can hang out like two guys
喝点啤酒 再来点放屁比赛
and drink beer and have a farting contest.
老爷们儿独自一人时经常干这事 对吧
That's what guys do when they're alone right?
我跟朋友一起时才干这事
That's what I do with my friends.
那在不属于我俩的情人节那天
So what else can we do
还能干点啥呢
on our un-valentine's day?
不过不就完了
Why don't we just skip it?
好吧 这也是个办法
Okay well that's one idea.
不如我们再想想有什么可做
But you know let's keep spitballing.
改天吧 今天算了 好吗
Any other day but today. Is that okay?
当然 没什么大不了的
Sure. It's no big deal.
天啊
Oh god.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
艾莉太太让我把这些灯拿下来
Mrs. Ellie tell me take them down the lights.
当自己是老大
Alpha dog.
我们快点吃完 就可以回家玩点儿劲的
Hey. Let's eat quick so we can go home and knock one out.
你总让人琢磨不透 我喜欢
I like that I never wonder what you're thinking.
我知道
I know. Hmm.
花了25万美元上学
I guess a quarter- of-a-million-dollar education
都没学会不要搞上一个低贱的女人
doesn't teach you not to bed down trailer trash right?
25万美元
Uh a quarter-million dollars.
想想看可以买♥♥多少只那样的手表
Oh think of how many of those watches you could've bought.
一只而已
One.
真是块好表
Stunning really.
她看上去就像卡车挡泥板上的东西
She looks like she belongs on a truck's mudflap.
我小的时候每次看见卡车
You know when I was a kid you know whenever I saw a truck
我就总是
I'd always you know...
我喜欢卡车
I was-- I like trucks.
你不觉得她完全配不上史密斯吗
You don't agree that Smith is way out of her league?
绝对配不上 我同意你
No. No no no. I-I-I--I'm--I'm with you.
我同意
I-I agree.
额 那个
Uh. That...
那女孩子不是大家闺秀
That girl is not classy.
你知道我第一次喝的烂醉是几岁吗
Do you know how old I was the first time I got really drunk?
不知道 9岁吗
I don't know. 9?
哈哈 耍你呢
Ha! Trick question.
我从没醉过 我可是千杯不醉啊
Never been really drunk. I have a monster tolerance.
重点是
The point is
不 爸爸 那故事根本没重点
No dad there is no point to that story.
好吧 换个事儿说吧
All right the completely new thought is
你妈不想让你喝酒 我也不想
your mom doesn't want you drinking. Neither do I.
不过你还是会这么干的
But you're gonna do what you do
你看这样行不行
so here's the deal.
你喝了酒就不要开车
If you drink do not drive.
打电♥话♥给我 我接你回家
Call me and I'll drive you home.
我不会盘问你的
No questions asked.
妈妈知道这事吗
Does mom know about this?
这是我俩之间的秘密 你看行吗
Our secret. You cool with that?
-好极了 -什么好极了
- Totally cool. - What's totally cool?
-爵士 -鲨鱼
- Jazz. - Sharks.
爵士鲨鱼
Jazz sharks?
对 那就个什么 篮球队
Yeah you know the uh the basketball team.
对啊 迈阿密爵士鲨鱼队
Yeah the Miami jazz sharks.
一定很酷哈
I guess that's cool.
爵士鲨鱼队
Jazz sharks!
我喜欢
Ooh. Yeah I do like it.
-她可以查到的 -她不会查的
- She could look that up. - She's not going to.
情人节快乐 小崔
Oh hey. Happy Valentine's Day Trav.
至于礼物嘛 我想要你
Okay for my present I want you to give me
5岁时送给我的
the same thing you gave me when you were 5.
一个印上嘴唇的吻
I want a kiss on the lips.
觉得很烦人的举手
Raise your hand if you find that disturbing.
靓仔 就你一票
Only you my friend.
天啊 真不敢相信
Oh man I can't believe
我童年时做过这么多蠢事
all the stupid stuff we did when I was a kid.
我们没死真是个奇迹
I mean it's amazing that we didn't die.
我12岁时 差点因码头边冲浪而淹死
I almost drowned when I was 12 body surfing under the pier.
理论上说 我死了两分钟
I was technically dead for like two minutes.
幸运的是 大脑没受到损害
Luckily no brain damage.
你本应该更脑残的
Too easy.
我知道崔维斯觉得我过分保护他了
I know that Travis thinks I'm overprotective.
但那就是家长该做的
But that's all that parenting really is
保护孩子免于死亡威胁
Is just trying to keep your kid from dying.
当他是小孩时 注意轻便鞋和游泳池
When he was a baby it was soft spots and swimming pools.
当他50岁时
And when he's 50
就要注意心脏病和俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥了
it'll be heart attacks and russian prostitutes.
不是开玩笑 我舅舅就死于这二者之一
No I'm not joking. One got my uncle.
发生什么事了
What happened?
为什么你这么低落地缩成一团
Why are you in the ball of sadness?
为了巴结罗杰·弗兰克
To suck up to Roger Frank
我说了一个好人的坏话
I said some really mean things about a nice person.
但你不会做那样的事 我才会做
But you don't do stuff like that. I do.
我们被称为好人坏人组合是有原因的
That's why we're known as the nice guy and the other one.
你不需要在走向成功中改变
You don't have to change who you are to get ahead Andy.
-你诋毁了谁 -劳里
- Who'd you trash? - Laurie.
劳里 你居然骗我
Laurie?! You tricked me!
缩回去 想想你都干了什么
Ball back up and think about what you just did! Oh!
今晚我们没一起玩儿 你生气了吗
Are you mad because we're not hanging out tonight?
不 我很好 一切都很好
No I'm good. All good in the hood.
来个押韵喝彩 也没那么乐 你太扫兴了
Rhyme-five but not hundred few because you're suck.
很高兴你没生气
I'm glad you're not mad.
我知道过情人节傻傻的
I know Valentine's Day is goofy.
但至11岁来我就没单独过过
It's just that I haven't spent one alone since I was 11.
那是女孩刚发育的年纪
That's when the girls showed up.
30年来 我一直是个情人节的赢家
I've had 30 straight years of being a Valentine's Day winner
但 现在我不是
And well now I'm not and...
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表