剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
到呕吐的准确位置
to make them throw up.
这可是很恶劣的行为
It's actually really badass.
不管怎样 我支持你
No matter what, I'm with you.
好了 过来
Okay, now come here.
眼泪出来了
Tears.
我真流泪了
I've got it!
-你为什么跟着我 -我不用工作
- Why are you following me? - Well, I don't work,
所以我想花一整天
So I thought I'd spend the day
沉醉在你的尴尬里
drinking in your embarrassment.
真是美滋滋啊
It's so delicious.
别这么做
Don't do that.
那个女人以为她能
A woman in there thinks she can
告诉我的女儿该怎么做
tell my daughter how to act.
女士 冷 冷静 好不好
Lady, just--just chill out, all right?
呕吐拳 看招
Puke punch.
天呐 要吐了
Whoa! God, it's gonna come up!
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?!
别烦我
Oh, don't bother me. Oh!
你 你疯了吗
Oh! You--are you crazy?!
我一生中多次
There have been so many times in my life
想和她抗争
that I've wanted to stand up to her.
你觉得她到底
Gosh, do you think she at all
想不想成为一个好点的人啊
wants to be a better person?
要死了
holy crap!
好吧 放马过来 贱♥人♥ 来啊
All right, come on, bitch! I'm begging ya!
你 你是个街头党吗
W-what--what are you, a latin king?!
你到底在干什么
Mom, what the hell are you doing?!
我看到你紧紧抱着这个女人
I saw you hugging that woman.
这个女人就是我的家人
"That woman" happens to be my family.
他们也是 不管怎样 他也是
And so are they. Well, you know, he is, anyway.
我不想再吐啦
Oh, does it ever stop?
我爱你 但是我真是受不了你胡闹
God, I love you, but I'm so sick of your crap.
当你准备好和我在一起
Look, when you're ready to be with me for me
而不是因为需要我的 比如
and not because you need something like...
钱 或者给你假释官的尿样
money or urine for your parole officer,
我会在这里等你
I will be right here.
你赢了 我希望你能开心
You win. I hope you're happy.
太好了 这才是理想的结局
oh, yeah, because that's what this is all about.
想做就做吧 茱尔斯
Go ahead,Jules.
伙计 安迪 你应该看看你老婆
Man, Andy, you should've seen your wife.
她是个斗士
She's a fighter.
是的 在性♥爱♥角斗中她总胜出
Yeah. She always wins when we sex wrestle.
-真的吗 -拜托 这事我能分享吧
- Really? - Oh, come on. I can share that.
我们又不是在做面膜或者干别的
It's not like we wear masks or anything.
我可没有
Well, I don't.
你自己没有意识到
You don't relize that
虽然你总兜头盖脸地嘲笑我
you took the time to pull a prank on me
但你却为我打架为我出头
and you had my back in a fight.
这就是朋友
That's friends stuff.
我们又是朋友了 对吧
We're friends again, aren't we?
安迪 出去
Andy, out.
我不想让他满脸的泪水浸透地板
I don't want him wetting the floor.
说 我们是朋友
Say we're friends.
自从你和茱尔斯离婚
Look, since you and Jules got divorced,
我注意到了一些变化
I have noticed some changes.
我觉得你是个好爸爸
I think you're a good father.
我觉得你在试着
I think you're trying to
不让自己那么可笑
be a less ridiculous person.
好吧 也许我们关系会变得更加密切
So fine, maybe we're closer to being...
我就是你的朋友
I'm you're friend.
是的 你是我的朋友
Yes, you're my friend.
太好了
Yes! Ah, ha ha!
我又重生了
Oh, ho! I am alive again!
我看到希望之星了
Oh, I see stars! Oh!
别偷看
Don't peek.
别偷看
Don't peek.
不可以偷看哦
Don't peek.
好了 惊喜
All right. Surprise!
亲爱的 如果你想让我在周末工作
Honey, if you want me to work over the weekend,
你只要说一声就行
you just have to ask.
不 这些是你公♥寓♥的收盘文件
No, these are the closing papers on your condo.
我和你合签协议
I co-signed your loan.
茱尔斯
Jules!
不 我承受不起啊
No, it's too much.
不 不 亲爱的 我自愿的
No, no, honey, I wanted to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一切结束了
it's over!
结束了 矛盾化解了
Aah! It's over! Oh, the feud has ended!
他们又是朋友了
They're friends again! Ha ha ha!
结束了 太棒了
It's over! Yes!
对不起 芭布
I'm sorry, Barb.
我不知道紧身束腹裤是什么
I don't know what spanx are,
但是我知道
but I know I don't want to
我不太想帮你穿
help you put yours on.
好了 再见
Oh okay, bye.
你知道为什么我对她感到抱歉吗
You know why I feel sorry for her?
因为她很独♥立♥
Because she's all alone.
我是说 她有自己的孩子
I mean, she's got kids of her own,
但是她不向他们求助
but she won't ask them for help
因为在他们身边她感觉很脆弱
because she's not comfortable
她不喜欢这样
feeling vulnerable around them.
永远不要让这发生在我们身上 好吗
Let's never let that be us, okay?
-又到时间了 -不 求你了
- It's time again. - Oh, please, god, no.
格雷森没在家
Grayson's not home.
而且你不需要把它们扯下来
And you don't have to pull them off.
只要抓住这个胶带 然后我自己跑开
Just hold on to the tape, and I'll run away.
One...
Two...
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表