剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
她让人心跳 她充满魔力
She likes a pacemaker, she's a hip breaker
她简直无以伦比
She likes them almost dead
尽管歌♥我才写这么多 但我已引以为傲
That's all i've written so far, but i'm very proud of it.
真是余音绕梁
It's haunting.
你见过那个跟我一起的女孩吧
You know that girl i was with?
她比我小整整11岁
She is 11 years younger than me.
如果你把这11岁加到你和你的
If you add that to the age difference
伴侣的年龄差距上 应该是611年
Between you and your date, it's 611 years.
我和他没有约会 好吗
Mine wasn't a date, okay?
我们只是喝个咖啡
I just went out for some coffee.
你一刻都无法安生地独处 对不
You can't stand to be alone for a second, can you?
真可笑
That is ridiculous.
那为什么要和老爹爹出去
Then why did you go out with father time?
因为我是一个历史迷
Because i am a history buff,
并且我从未在只有一个
And i haven't be in a car with
安全带的车子里待过
only a lap belt
所以 你知道吗 我马上要回家了
So... and you know what? i'm going home right now
去一个空空的房♥子里 就我一个人
To an empty house alone.
不 不是什么悲伤时刻 换凯♥旋♥之音
No. not a sad moment. It's triumphant.
啊 我知道了
Ah, i got it.
好多了
Better.
我昨晚和戴尔勾搭上了
So Dale and I hooked up last night,
我醒来时 他已走了
And when I woke up, he wasn't here,
我不知身在何处
And I don't know where I am.
又是一个美好的早晨
Another proud morning.
你能来接我吗
Will you come and find me?
这有道篱笆 一棵树
I can see a fence, a tree
还有一片像坨土豆泥的云彩
And a cloud shaped like mashed potatoes.
宝贝 通常我会在全球定位仪里找找
Honey, normally I would type that into my G.P.S.,
你能否自己找着回家
But can you just please try to find your own way home?
好吧 爱你
All right? Love you.
我以为你想要她来这里
I thought you'd want her here
这样你就不会形单影只了
So you wouldn't be all by your lonesomes.
老兄 你那小吉他上的小玫瑰
Buddy, those little painted roses on your tiny guitar
真是女性化啊
Look pretty girly.
我自信十足
Confident in my sexualitay
我跟你赌20块钱
I will bet you 20 bucks
你不能自己独处一天
That you can't spend the entire day by yourself.
开玩笑 我喜欢一个人待着
Are you kidding me? I love to be by myself.
-艾莉 -何事
- Hey, Ellie! - What?
-今天别过来 -为何 你生我气了吗
- Don't come over today. - Why am I being punished?
午夜再跟你解释
I'll explain at midnight.
很好 赌局现在开始
All right, great. The bet starts now.
-小猪儿 -我5秒就赢了20块
- J-bird. Whoa! .- point 5 seconds. I just won 20 bucks.
真棒 怎么好像有我的功劳
Nice! Sounds like I was involved.
是不是应该分我一份
Should we go splitsies?
只要发现有捞钱的机会
Wow, you see an opportunity to get cash,
你就当仁不让地凑上去 对吧
And you just dive right in there, don't you?
罪名成立
G.A.C.
"罪名成立" 我教他的 后悔死了
"Guilty as charged." I taught him that. I regret it.
崔维斯和我要点炉子烤肉了
Travis and I are gonna fire up the grill and have a BBQ.
我需要点地方冰排骨
I need a place to put the ribs.
我能把你的低脂食物丢掉吗
Can I, uh, throw away your lean cuisines?
不行 那些是我的
No, those are mine.
-茱尔斯 -这不代表他是同性恋 鲍比
- Jules. - Doesn't mean he's gay, Bobby.
抱歉 我喜欢吃营养均衡的事物
Sorry I like well-balanced meals.
好吧 等这两家伙一走 赌局就开始
Okay, as soon as these guys leave, bet starts.
你就要欠我20块啦
You're gonna owe me 20 bucks
走 今天是周六烤肉日
Leave? It's barbecue Saturday.
这是你刚瞎编出来的
Oh, you just made that up.
罪名成立
G.A.C.
我自信十足
Confident in my sexualitay
这首歌♥是我的新欢了
Wow. That could be my new favorite song.
一人过的愉快 妈妈
Good luck being alone, mom.
当然会的
I so got this.
我自信十足
Confident in my sexualitay
像玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔一样
Just like Mariska Hargitay
我自信十足
Confident in my sexualitay
美甲多自在
Got a pedicure the other day
粉红上衣 可爱的鞋
I wear pink shirts and fancy shoes
水水嫩嫩 蓝色最靓
I moisturize and look good in blue
喝杯香槟
I drink cabernet
我爱香槟
Cabernet
我自信十足
Confident in my sexualitay
我自信十足
Drove my hybrid to the ballet
对自己充满自信
Confident in my sexualitay
22分钟了 不过如此嘛
22 minutes. That's it?
就像玛莉丝卡·哈吉塔
Just like Mariska Hargitay
你最棒了 太妃
You suck, Tuffy!
他 他 他
He...he...he...he...he...
你在屋里 已经安全了
You're inside. It's safe.
他从灌木丛爬过来
He crawled toward the bushe
那小家伙也许只是从水道进来的
Little guy probably just came in from the waterways.
我来解决 小菜一碟
I got it. Easy-peasy... Grayson easy.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!
把他赶跑了
He's gone.
你的篱笆有个洞 我用石头堵上了
You had a hole in your fence, so I blocked it with a rock.
他不会回来了 最好别回来
He ain't comin' back. He'd better not.
安迪 太感谢你了
Andy, thank you so much.
我从礼物柜里挑了这个送给你
Hey, listen, I got this for you out of my gift closet.
如果你不喜欢 可以换成
Now if you don't want it, you can trade it in
上面写着"相信"的石头
For a rock that says "believe."
这是有三种口味的爆米花吗
Is this three flavors of popcorn?
千万不要有奶酪口味的
Please don't have one of them be cheddar.
好吧 都是奶酪口味的
Okay, it's all cheddar.
但还是很不错 谢啦
But it's still awesome. thank you.
谢你才是 听着 从侧门溜出去
Thank you. okay, listen, sneak out the side
-这样格雷森就看不到你了 -好
- so grayson doesn't see you. - okay.
搞清自己现在什么地方了 拜托来接我吧
I figured out where i am. come and get me, please?
晕
Ohh!
你去哪里了
Where were you?
恩 我外出
Oh, um, i was out, uh...
买♥♥果汁去了
Getting juice.
快别说了 我脖子都麻木了
Wrap it up. my neck's asleep.
你哪里买♥♥的果汁
Where'd you get the juice?
在"果汁站"
At the juice... station.
新鲜事物 就是把果汁
It's new. y-you pumphe juice yourself
用旧式的气泵抽离再灌装的自助服务
Out of these old-timey gas pump things.
很好玩 吸引人的噱头
It's cute, gimmicky.
那瓶子是空的
That bottle's empty.
我把果汁喝掉了
Well, i drank it.
呵呵 买♥♥了果汁就要喝嘛
Duh! that's what you do when you get juice.
啊哦
Der!
你来了我真是太高兴了
Oh, i'm so glad you're here.
和某人独处会
It is so much more fun being alone
带给我更多乐趣
when you're with someone.
我知道 你想做什么
I know! what do you want to do?
外面的世界多美妙 而且今天我的皮肤
It's so gorgeous outside, plus my skin's
看上去真得很不错 我们叫些人来吧
looking Really good today. let's have people over.
但是我以为你想赢得赌注
I thought you wanted to win your bet.
我是想 我还想来个烧烤野餐
I do, and i want to have a barbecue.
我想要很多东西 劳里
I want a lot of things, Laurie.
我想要张专用于买♥♥鞋子的信♥用♥卡♥
I want a credit card just for shoes.
我还想"果汁站"真的存在
I want the juice station to actually exist.
我全都想要
i want it all!
我或许不应该用焰火筒
Yeah, i probably shouldn't have used those roman candles
来烧烤的
To get the grill goin'.
要是在你妈家里她肯定会宰了我们
We'd be killed at your mom's house
如果她没把我们踢飞的话
if she didn't punt us.
最近我觉得我们相处得很不错
And i thought we were getting along great lately,
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表