剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
你要告诉你妈妈吗
You gonna tell your mom?
你会告诉你妈妈吗
Would you tell your mom?
我到现在还没有
I still haven't.
现在她不回我的短♥信♥
And now she won't return my texts.
好吧 我们能解决这个问题
Well we can figure this out.
第一次总是很特殊的
The first it's pretty special.
你"事后"跟她说什么了
What did you say to her afterwards?
我迟到了 所以我飞奔回来了
I was late so I ran off.
欢迎来到男人的世界
Welcome to the brotherhood of men.
我实在不能告诉茱尔斯
Well I couldn't tell Jules.
你知道茱尔斯和鲍比上♥床♥了吗
Do you know Jules slept with Bobby?
因为她现在处境真的很糟
'Cause she was in a really bad place
而且她现在很后悔
and now she regrets it.
如果你能理解就请举手
Raise your hand if you can relate.
等等 我只想让我自己举手
Wait I only meant for me to raise my hand.
你真会伤人心
You're a very hurtful person.
你知道吗
You know what?
没人需要知道我们之间发生了什么
No one has to know what went on between us.
同意
Agreed.
现在只有一个又矮又秃头的麻烦
Mm. There's only one tiny bald problem.
你们为什么请我喝酒
Why are you guys buying me drinks?
茱尔斯 你怎么老离我那么远
Hey Jules why are you all the way down there?
妈 爸 我要问些事情
Hey mom... dad. Okay I'm gonna ask you something
但是你们不准追问 可以吗
but no follow-up questions. Deal?
-问吧 小伙子 -没问题
- Bring it junior. - Deal.
你和某人一起做了一件非常美妙的事情
Say something amazing happened with someone
但你却忘了告诉她究竟有多美妙
but you forgot to say how amazing it was
现在某人可能因此很受伤
and now said someone is probably really hurt.
你们会怎么做
What would you do?
这是谜语吗
Is this a riddle?
我会告诉那个某人自己的真实感受
I would tell that someone how you really feel.
所有女人都希望从男人嘴里听到这个
That's all a woman really wants to hear.
什么女人 我听得更糊涂了
What woman? Couldn't be more lost.
谢谢你的提点 妈
Thanks for the insight mom.
爸 谢谢你的 总之...谢谢
Dad thanks for the uh... thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们的儿子不再是处♥男♥了
Our son lost his virginity.
-真得 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes!
是我感觉问题
Was it me
还是他现在有点狂妄的味道了
or did he seem a little cocky now?
我可不想让他变得狂妄自大
Cause I do not want him to get cocky.
他会没事的
Ah he'll be fine.
这似乎象征着我们已经老了
Do you know how old that makes us?
你知道更有趣的是什么吗
You know what else is funny?
我最后悔的就是弄砸了和你的关系
That uh my biggest regret is that I messed up with you.
茱尔斯 我真的希望能挽回一切
Jules I would kill to have all this back.
这个有什么趣
How is that funny?
这不是哈哈笑的有趣
Well it's not funny "Ha ha."
是另类的有趣
You know it's more whimsical.
-鲍比 -你刚刚说了女人都希望
- Uh Bobby - You just said that all a woman wants to hear
听到男人说出自己的真实感受
is how a man really feels. Well...
是吗 我这样说了嘛
I did didn't I? Well...
你好好考虑一下 好吗
Aw hey you just think about it all right?
我在船上等你
I'll be on my boat.
就算我找到了一种中国制♥造♥的药物
Okay even though I found the pill from China
可以缓解我因为保守秘密而引起的心绞痛
that helps me with the heartburn I get from keeping secrets...
我也没理由为你们俩保守这么特殊的秘密
Why would I want to keep this particular one for you two?
因为如果你说出去了
Because if you tell
我们大家的友谊就全毁了
it will mess up all of our friendships.
-没兴趣 -你什么条件我们都答应
- Getting sleepy... - We'll give you whatever you want.
这我有兴趣了 好的 让我想想
And I'm back. All right give me a sec.
我要你抹掉鲍比欠的所有酒账
I want Bobby's bar tab cleared.
就这样吗
That's it?
还要让他知道是我帮他摆平的
No and I want him to know that I did it.
劳里 我要求你...
And Laurie I want you--
永远不要告诉艾莉你看见我全♥裸♥了
To never tell Ellie that you saw me completely naked?
她把我的成就感全毁了
She's ruining it.
-我必须跟他谈谈 是不是 -是的
- I have to go talk to him don't I? - You do.
你能帮我跟他谈吗
Will you do it for me?
甜心 我也希望可以帮你
Sweetie I wish I could.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
还记得今早当你那么开心时
Remember this morning when you were so happy
我却叫你黏人先生吗
and I called you Mr. Mcneedy?
我觉得自己不对
I feel bad about that.
很好 你的确应该忏悔
Good. You should.
抱歉我态度不好 喝了点啤酒
Sorry about the 'tude. Got a few beers in me.
甜心
Sweetie.
你一走进这个家 我就觉得放松了
The second that you walk into the house I relax.
就算哪天我很生你的气
Even on days when I get so mad
然后给律师打去了电♥话♥
that I actually do call a lawyer
我也只是想要提醒自己
I just remind myself how scary it would be
一个人在外飘飘荡荡是多么可怕的事
to be out there drifting.
那么孤单
Alone.
感情世界真是很奇怪
It's weird with relationships.
两对人的开场白可以是一样的
Two people can start off in the same place...
凯莉 你实在是太棒了
Kylie you're such an amazing person.
鲍比 你实在是太棒了
Bobby you are such an amazing person.
然后因为某种原因
And then for whatever reasons
谈话的方向就变得截然不同
they split off in different directions.
真抱歉今天早上我没有说这些给你听
I'm sorry I didn't say it this morning
但是我真得很开心我的第一次是和你一起的
But I'm so glad that my first time was with you.
我爱你
I love you.
鲍比 我爱你
Bobby I love you
但是不再是爱情
but not in that way anymore.
你还真是说得不留余地
Wow you're not pulling any punches.
我只是为我们两个人好 必须说清楚
I just want to be really clear for both of our sakes.
亲爱的 真得对不起 但是
Honey I'm so sorry but...
我们不会再复合了
We're just not gonna end up back together again.
我们有那么多的过去
We have so much history
而且我们将永远有联♥系♥ 互相关心
and we are... we're always gonna be attached.
但是做朋友才是我们的大团圆结局
But our happy ending is us as friends
一起养大儿子
raising our son together.
嘿 你可以再多考虑一些时间再答复
Hey you can think about it longer if you want.
我想我不需要再考虑了
I wish I needed to.
我想我要说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say
我爱你
is that I love you
我很庆幸自己不用一切重新开始
and I'm so happy that I'm not out there having to start over
不用寻觅我们现在已经拥有的
and look for what we have
想找到那个人很难 想留住就更难
'cause it's hard to find and even harder to keep.
抱歉 我现在有点情绪化
I'm sorry. I'm just in an emotional place.
真开心你在我身边
I'm glad you're here.
怎么了
What?
又长又闷的演讲完了 当然要做♥爱♥了
How does that long boring speech not end with sex?
晚安 安迪
Good night Andy.
和前任做♥爱♥真的很美妙
Sex with ex is really great.
但和前任做♥爱♥大错特错 不 不 不
But sex with your ex is a big mistake. No no no.
和前任做♥爱♥
Sex with your ex.
和前任做♥爱♥
Sex with your ex...
和前任做♥爱♥
Sex with your ex...
感觉很棒 但你一定会后悔的
It's the best but you'll regret.
和前任做♥爱♥
Sex with you ex...
很像<地球风与火>乐队的风格
very earth wind & fire.
无视我吧
Or not.
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表