剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
I have a "Throatum"?
我有"喉囊"吗
It's like a scrotum on your throat.
就像有个阴囊在你喉咙上
You're a jerk, Wray.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ Wray
Wray, I think you may have a concussion.
Wray 我觉得你可能是有脑震荡
I might.
或许吧
I might have a concussion
我可能有 脑震荡
'cause I was shot in the head with a bean bag from a gun!
因为我被一个从枪里射出来的子弹包击中了头
That was a sculpture...
那是一个雕塑
...that needed its sights recalibrated.
只是需要重新校准而已
Or Dawn?
还有Dawn
You're the father of one of my twins.
你是我其中一个双胞胎儿子的爸爸
How are they-- they don't look like twins.
他们怎么会 他们根本不像双胞胎
Well, they were born three weeks apart.
他们相隔了三周出生
Twins aren't born--
双胞胎才不会
Go give Daddy a hug.
去抱抱爸爸
How is that kid mine? How?
这个孩子怎么可能是我的 怎么可能
I mean, maybe the other one.
我是说 可能是另一个
Actually, he looks pretty much just like me when I was his--
事实上 他跟我挺像的 当我还是他
why is he looking at me like that?
他为什么要那样看着我
Wray, I helped you get that job.
Wray 是我帮你得到那个角色的
Oh, come on.
得了吧
No, you d--
不是 你
Jack, yesterday,
Jack 昨天
you said that you had to go back to your past,
你说你必须回到你的过去
backwards to go forwards.
向后退才能向前行
I just learned there is no backwards.
我刚明白其实根本没有后退
There's only forwards or standing still,
只有前进或者止步不前
and I've been standing still since "Spectrum" Was cancelled.
而我自从<荧光谱>被砍掉 就一直止步不前
I got a shot to go forwards. I'm going.
我得到机会向前了 我要前进
I'm going.
我要前进
You're turning your back on me, Wray?
你要丢下我不管吗 Wray
Screw you.
去你的
This isn't about you!
这跟你没关系
This isn't about Jack Moore.
这跟Jack Moore没关系
This isn't about all of you.
这跟你们没关系
This isn't about all of you.
这跟你们都没关系
This is about me.
这是关于我自己
I get my chance, and I'm taking it.
我有了属于我的机会 我要抓住它
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm making this choice for me.
我要为我自己做出这个选择
Why don't we just move the "Spectrum" Dates?
为什么不能改下<荧光谱>的拍摄期呢
Can we do that?
可以改吗
We can-- I'm sorry.
我们可以 不好意思
I didn't-- I don't-- ugh. Gotta stand up.
我不 我不 等我站起来
I didn't know if we-- if we can do that.
我不知道 我们能不能改
I could do-- I'll do both.
我可以 我两个都能拍
Why don't we do that?
我们干嘛不改改呢
Actually, everything I just said,
其实 我刚刚说的那些
if you could just, uh, forget that and I'm in.
如果你们都能 呃 忘了 我要演
"Spectrum."
<荧光谱>
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, who would like to ask a question of the crew of "Spectrum"?
好了 有人要提问<荧光谱>的演员吗
Yes, please, you go ahead.
好的 是你了 请提问
Yeah, hi, my question is for Wray.
好的 我想问Wray
Uh, did you just say that you don't care about the fans
你刚刚是说你不在乎粉丝吗
and just insult your whole cast, and make fun of Brenda
并且侮辱了其他演员 还嘲笑了Brenda
for looking like a monitor lizard,
就因为她看起来像个巨蜥
and then, are you gonna do some other sci-fi show
还有 你会拍其他的科幻片吗
that's got, like, three different people stitched together?
比如说三个不同的人缝在一起
Is that like a "Human Centipede" Situation thing?
会像<人体蜈蚣>里那样吗
Can you just talk about
你能谈一下
what it's like to be stitched to other people?
与其他人缝在一起会是什么样吗
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表