剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
I got my muscles! Guys!
我把肌肉装上了 伙伴们
Oh, boy! This is the big time!
激动人心的时刻到了
Please, hold this wide open. I don't want any lawsuits.
麻烦把门敞开着 我可不想吃官司
VIPs coming through. Very important people.
VIP请进 最重要的客人啊
Come on in, guys. This is the signing hall.
进来吧 这边就是签名大厅
Take a quick peek. I know, this is it, guys.
赶紧看一眼 就是这啦
Okay, get over here, guys.
好嘞 各位过来这边
I need a quick head count, can we please?
我得先数个人头 麻烦一下啊
Just to make sure we're ship-shape, everything's on top?
确保万无一失 没啥问题吧
Okay, all righty, there you are.
好嘞 走着
Wait! We're two short.
等会 我们少了两个
Who's missing?
哪两个不在啊
Where are Lou and Wray? Are you kidding me?
Lou和Wray在哪 开玩笑呢
I don't know. You should know this.
我不知道啊 你该知道啊
Oh, God. That's the fatal flaw of the buddy system!
天呐 这是两人一对的致命短板
Schick.
麻痹
I am impressed, seriously.
了不起啊 说真的
This is really great stuff, Lou.
这改得相当好 Lou
Where the--
我们这是在
Hey, I'm sorry, just real quick--
抱歉问下 很快啊
this part's confusing. Why is it all caps?
这部分我不明白 为什么都是大写
Should we read through this a little?
我们要不要对下词
You wanna-- yeah, here.
你想要 哦 行啊
The sun is just setting.
太阳刚刚落山
We've been on the run all day. Right.
我们奔波了一整天 对
It's getting cooler. Cicadas drone.
气温慢慢转凉 蝉声嗡嗡作响
Now we've come upon a stream.
现在我们来到一条小溪旁
Don't drink so much, Lenny,
别喝太多啦 Lenny
'cause you're gonna make yourself sick.
你会把自己喝晕的
I did that, that was me. I'm sorry.
是我说的 刚刚是我 不好意思
Okay, okay. Let's just start over.
没事 好 我们重新来
Don't drink so much, Lenny--
别喝太多啦 Lenny
Am I I'm playing George.
我是 我演George
You're Lenny. Oh.
你是Lenny 喔
I'm the-- I'm the-- I'm the "Hulking man...
我是 我是这个 这个"壮硕的
...who you don't want to make angry.
你可不想惹恼的大汉
He's the size of a grizzly bear."
还有着灰熊一般的身形"
Yep.
对
You're George? "The slim-- slim, quick--
你是George "瘦小 瘦小机智的"
Slim and quick." Yep.
"瘦小又机智" 对
Great. I mean, oh, you're doing this Off-Broadway.
好吧 我懂了 毕竟你是按外百老汇路子来做的
Just off Broadway, and Spring.
就是不在百老汇演 也不是春季档
By the Staples Center.
在斯坦普斯中心旁边
Downtown LA.
洛杉矶城区
That's great.
还是不错了
Are you more of a tenor or a baritone?
你是男高音 还是男中音
What? I'm sorry.
啥 不好意思
Well, you know, I believe that your song could be comfortable
我觉得你的歌♥如果用中高音的话
in a mid tenor voice,
会听起来非常舒服
but I can modulate them down, if it needs to be.
不过 必要的话 我能把整体都降低点
This is "Of Mice and Men: The Musical."
原来这是<音乐剧之人鼠之间>啊
Yeah. I changed the title.
对啊 不过我改了标题
"I'm With Stupid"?
<与傻同行>
"I'm With Stupid."
<与傻同行>
And I'm playing S Stupid.
所以我演的是 傻
I wanna...
我想
I wanna-- I wanna dig down in this right now.
我想立马深入读读这个
I wanna dig down, I wanna get into this,
深入进去 沉进去
'cause this is sweet...
因为这真是棒
sweet, sweet sugar,
棒 棒得不得了
but I got "Spectrum: The Movie."
但是 我现在有这个<荧光谱大电影>
I gotta do this for Jack, because we want to get a movie going,
我得为了Jack好好演 我们都想要拍那部电影
and I got a-- did I tell you I got a pin in me?
而且我还 我跟你说过我是钉着吗
I got a pin in for "Doctor Cop Lawyer."
我还给<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>钉着呢
I did, I remember now.
是啊 我现在想起来了
It's a huge business deal.
这可是个很大的商业项目啊
Why don't we talk about this up on the flo--
要不然我们有机会再
Is this the only door?
就只有这一扇门吗
The overture swells,
序曲响起来
and lights up!
灯光亮起来
I apologize again.
再次抱歉
Uh, my name is Bucky.
我的名字是Bucky
It's a nickname I got from-- well, it's a long story.
这个绰号♥是来自于 说来话长了
There's a teensy tiny delay
Lou Ferrigno与Wray Nerely的签名活动
with the Lou Ferrigno, Wray Nerely signing
有一点小小的延迟
but they should be out in just a moment.
但他们应该一会就出现了
Aah! I'm Lou Ferrigno!
我是Lou Ferrigno
He's here! You won't like me when I'm angry!
他来啦 我生气起来可不好看哦
Grr, I'm big and scary-looking,
我又壮又可怕
but polite and gentle, and make people feel at ease.
然而礼貌又绅士 很好相处
I wear cologne.
我喷了古龙水哦
That's not Lou Ferrigno.
那才不是Lou Ferrigno
Yeah, that's maybe his brother or something?
那可能是他弟弟还是啥的
Well, now I see it, that is not Lou Ferrigno.
我现在发现了 这不是Lou Ferrigno
Chucky, I just went No, it's Bucky.
Chucky 我刚刚去 是Bucky
Boggie. No, "Buh."
Boggie 不 是Bu
Lady.
小姐
Listen, I don't get a cut of Wray's signings
听着 除非Wray在这 不然这个签名会
unless he's here, so I'm gonna get him for you.
我一分钱都捞不到 所以我会帮你把他找来
I'm gonna find him, okay? Okay, good, good, good.
我会去找他 行吧 好 好 好
I'll be right back with Wray Nerely! Yes!
我马上就会带着Wray Nerely回来
Appears I'm gonna have to wander through the darkest recesses
看来我要游荡探索各个阴暗角落
of the building's bowels to find him all by my lonesome.
一个人在这房♥子里孤独寂寞地找他
Can't have you wandering
你怎么游荡探索这栋房♥子
the bowels of the building without your buddy.
不带上你的小伙伴呢
Your butt buddy. I need a buddy. I need a buddy.
你的亲密小伙伴啊 我要小伙伴 我要小伙伴
Come get me, buddy. Come get me-- oh!
来抓我啊小伙伴 来抓我
No, no, Wray. His joy's gotta be in his jump.
不对 Wray 得跳出他的欢乐感
Hold the door! Huh?
抵着门 啊
Wray, what are you doing here?
Wray 你在这干嘛呀
We've been looking all over for you.
我们一直在找你呢
"Of Mice and Men," Sort of.
排所谓的<人鼠之间> 吧
Oh, I love that book.
我喜欢那本书
Okay, you play Curley.
好 你演Curley
Hmm. And you...
你呢
Curley's whore wife. Oh, you mangy
Curley的荡♥妇♥ 你个淫♥荡♥的小
Hold the door!
抵住门
I'm so sorry. I was looking for my backpack.
对不起 我在找我的背包
It has my medicine.
我的药放在里面
Wray Nerely!
Wray Nerely
I will see you in Hell!
我们地狱再见
Yeah, yeah.
是 是
Oh, oh, yeah, I know.
好 我知道了
I bet that many of you are wondering
我打赌你们很多人会想知道
about my unusual name.
我这独特绰号♥的来历
Well, it's a long story.
这一言难尽啊
People didn't actually call
其实没人叫我Bucky
me "Bucky" Until I was around 12 years old
直到我大概12岁的时候
when I was pinned under a dead elk during a hunting mishap,
在一次打猎意外 我被压在一只死麋鹿下面
along with the family dog, who I was forced to eat
在我身边的 是一只家犬 而我不得不吃了它
in order to survive.
就为了活下去
I ate the dead elk, too.
死鹿也被我吃了
Uh, the elk was a buck,
嗯 那是只雄鹿
and the dog's name was Lucky.
狗的名字是Lucky
So there you have it.
这么一组合就成了
That story was much longer when I was living it.
这个故事亲自感受起来长得多
Bam bam, right?
砰砰 是不
You into that?
你喜欢吗
Crowd's starting to turn. I'll get you to safety.
围观群众燥起来了 我带你去安全地方
And you come too. And you.
你也过来 还有你
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表