剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Christ. How many Hemsworths are there?
擦 是有多少叫Hemsworths的
Not exactly sure at this point.
这会儿还不能确定
Zeitgeisty.
时势所趋
I think this is the last... Okay.
这应该是最后 好的
of them. Well, thank you.
一部分吧 好的 谢谢
Um, oh, sorry.
不好意思
Uh, you checked the sex box "Male."
呃 性别栏你写的是男性啊
He's ma-- he's the male-iest guy I know.
他是男 我认识的最男人的男人了
He used to stunts for actresses
在女特技演员出现之前
back before stunt women even existed.
他给女演员们做特技替身
The last couple of years he's been wearing the costumes
最近这些年他一直穿着戏服
and reliving his more heroic days,
重温曾经的光辉岁月
which is why we're always here.
所以我们经常来这儿
Mmm, you know, my grandfather
我爷爷也这样
wore his World War II uniform before he passed.
去世前一直穿着他的二战军装
Exactly. Right. He was so proud.
一回事 他一直很自豪
Family gatherings were a little awkward, though.
就是把家庭聚会搞得有点尴尬
He was a Nazi.
他是个纳粹来着
Well, um...
这个就
Wray, his cast is on and they're moving him to a room.
Wray 他石膏上好了 他们把他移到病房♥里去了
Oh, I have your phone.
你电♥话♥在我这儿
Why would you unplug it?
你干嘛拔下来啊
Because you have Tetris and my battery was dead.
因为你手♥机♥里有俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 我手♥机♥又刚好没电了
Well, great. Now mine is, too.
这下好了 我的也没电了
Excuse me. How would you like to pay for this today?
不好意思打断一下 打算用什么方式付款呢
Oh, here. I think it's his tenth one.
给 这个应该是他第十次用
Oh, my gosh. Congratulations.
天呐 恭喜你
This one's free.
这次免费
Hi.
嗨
Faith?
Faith呢
Younger, sexier, and better than you.
他们比你年轻 比你性感 比你强
Susan, hang up! She doesn't mean that.
Susan 别说了 她不是这意思
She's very verbose. I'm sorry about her, Jack.
她很啰嗦的 我替她道个歉
Here's the thing. Your new project,
情况是这样的 你的新项目
straight offer, extremely hush-hush.
直接到位 完全保密
What is it?
什么项目
Tentpole marquee star-studded event.
群星荟萃 年度巨献
"Doctor Cop Lawyer."
<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>
Exponential game-changer.
颠覆性的巨作
And I'd be playing... The doctor cop lawyer.
那我演什么 医生 警♥察♥ 律师
Obvs.
显而易见啊
Dr. Officer Blade Slater, Esquire.
Blade Slater 医生兼警官兼律师
One man is a surgeon, a policeman,
既是外科医生 又是警♥察♥
and a prosecutor on a mission for justice.
还是实现正义的控方律师
Diego Alfonso is directing.
Diego Alfonso正在筹拍
I do love working with him.
我愿意跟他共事
We know you do, buddy. We know you do.
我们知道你会愿意的
What studio are we talking about here?
是哪个制片厂拍啊
Is this a summer release?
是夏季发行吗
Better. Fall.
更好 秋季档
Episodic television.
电视剧集
Boom!
炸裂
Jack Moore is not a television actor.
爷不是个电视剧演员
Jack Moore is a movie star.
爷我是位电影明星
See, we're just-- we're worried
我们只是有点担心
that the industry is shifting away
这个行业会淡忘你
from thinking those things about Jack Moore.
忘掉关于Jack Moore的一切
And if I can coattail on that.
要是我们趁势而为
Yeah, go ahead. Television is the new movies.
接着说 电视业就是新的电影业
I like the old movies.
我还是喜欢老电影
Wake up. Your film career is over.
醒醒吧你 你的电影生涯已经结束了
Okay, you know what? Susan is fired.
真是够了 Susan你被开了
Just me, or them, too?
就我一个吗 还是他们也被开了
All of you, all of you
你们所有人
all of you just
所有人
all of you are fired.
你们都被开了
I already made the best damn show on television.
我已经完成了最棒的一部电视剧
It was called "Spectrum," And it was 13 years ago,
就是<荧光谱> 现在13年过去了
and now I'm making the movie.
老子现在要拍电影版
I've got the rights, I've got the audience,
老子有版权 有观众群
and most importantly, I've got the original cast.
最主要的是 我能召集原班卡司
So if you'll excuse me...
不好意思了
I've got a movie to make.
老子要去拍电影了
Damn it.
擦
That didn't go well.
谈得不怎么样啊
Susan, you need a lighter touch.
Susan 你应该委婉点说
And Russell Crowe is on his way in.
还有罗素克劳在来的路上了
Okay, so do you still want me to break it to him
好吧 还是该我去说他
that he's old and fat?
又老又胖么
Mother of God, woman. Susan!
我的妈呀 你个女人 Susan
Just fat.
单说胖吧
Okay, fat. Got it. Fat.
行 只说他胖 明白了
Fat. Fat.
胖 胖
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表