剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, I know that. I just--
这个 我知道的 我只是
what's the job?
到底是什么工作
It's a national commercial.
是一个全国性广♥告♥
Buddy, I am not a sell-out!
哥们 我不是"捞金艺人"
Hey, there's no sell-outs anymore, buddy.
嘿 现在没有这么一说了 老兄
We don't call 'em that anymore. We just call 'em people with money.
没人这么叫了 现在就叫"有钱人"
I just fired my agent for trying to get me to do a cereal commercial.
我刚炒掉我经纪人 因为他让我演麦片广♥告♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Astros Cereal?
哇哦哦 星辰麦片
Yeah. Wray, Wray!
是啊 Wray Wray
I set that up! That was me!
这是我安排的 是我
That's the director for "Doctor Cop Lawyer."
是拍<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>的导演
He's shooting that commercial.
这个广♥告♥是由他来拍
Big directors do commercials all the time.
大牌导演拍广♥告♥超正常的
I knew that, too.
这我也知道
Unfire your agents. Have them call production.
撤销你的炒人决定 让他们联♥系♥制片人
All right, I will unfire them. Somehow.
好好 我"撤销炒人" 鬼知道怎么"撤"
I don't think I can unfire them.
我觉得我"撤"不了
It's a volatile time. Pascal!
现在是剧烈变动期 Pascal
Get your ass in gear! Go! Yes, sir.
麻溜地滚去挪车 去 是 老大
You know what? I'm just gonna negotiate it myself.
你猜咋地 我得自己去谈判了
Hey, you need someone to negotiate for you, okay?
嘿 你必须找人替你去谈判 好吗
I don't care if it's a bookie.
不论找个搞赌博的
I don't care if it's an arms dealer.
还是找个军♥火♥商
I don't care if it's a hobo with a cell phone.
再不济找个拿手♥机♥的流浪汉
Get anybody. Okay, okay.
找任何人都行 行 行
I think I know the person.
我有人选了
Bye.
再见
Hello? Bobbie.
你好 Bobbie
Get out of here, come on! Go, go, go!
快开走 赶紧的 走 走 走
Okay...
行啦
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表