剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Wray will be manlier with one testicle than he is with two.
Wray剩一个蛋蛋 会比他有两个更有男子气概
That's right, you know what? Go get them.
没错 你猜怎么着 拿下他们
Am I really going to lose a testicle?
我真的会失去一个蛋蛋吗
Here's the deal, I don't get paid if I don't do the stunt.
事情是这样的 如果我不做特技我就拿不到工资
I'm a single father, Clyde's school
我是个单亲爸爸 Clyde上学
costs a lot of money. Yeah he's a special kid,
要一大笔钱 对 他是个特殊的孩子
everybody's kid is special to them.
每个人都觉得自己的孩子很特殊
He's special because he's on the spectrum.
他特殊是因为他有自闭症
Well, I was on the "Spectrum" Spaceship.
我曾经登上过"荧光谱"飞船
You're saying "The spectrum"
你说着"荧光谱"这个词
and you mean a whole other thing that he's not--
表达的是完全不同的另一件事 他不是
I mean he's-- I'm sorry about that.
我是说 他是 对此我很遗憾
It's just you really should put that a different way.
只是你真的应该换种方式说
Wray. Hey.
Wray 嘿
You remind me of a bullfighter that I know.
你让我想起了一个我认识的斗牛士
Really? He was a very brave man.
真的吗 他是个非常勇敢的人
He was so brave man that when he was gored to death
他勇敢到当他被牛顶死时
he laughed in the bull's face.
还对着牛大笑
He was a very weird man, like you.
他是个非常怪异的人 像你
But, I envied his courage.
不过 我羡慕他的勇气
Now, do you wish to keep going
现在 你是想继续
or do you want Randy to take your place?
还是想让Randy替你
Who da man?
谁是王者
That's me.
是我
Good man, Wray.
好样的 Wray
Ola. Apurale.
好了 快点
Toro.
公牛
I'm just going to test this out
我要测试一下这个
and make sure it's still working, okay?
确保它正常工作 好吗
Yeah, actually, don't uh, because... Boys.
实际上 别 因为 孩子们
I still have feeling in my nethers.
我下身还有知觉
Give it to me. Give it to me.
把它给我 把它给我
Give, give, give it.
给 给 给我
Working pretty good. Okay.
运转得很好 好的
Okay. And, Action.
好的 开机
Punch them, Wray.
击打它们 Wray
Punch them.
打它们
You are bitter. You're bitter.
你真恶毒 你真恶毒
Hey, Randy, you're not supposed to be doing that.
嘿 Randy 你不该这么做
Stop hitting with your face. Hit it with your fist.
别用你的脸去接了 用你的拳头打
Cue the satellite.
人造卫星出场
Perfect.
完美
Cue this other satellite. Astro cereal.
另一个人造卫星出场 星辰麦片
Good God, I bit my tongue.
天哪 我咬到舌头了
Perfecto. Cut.
完美 停
Bravo.
很棒
You're an asshole, Randy.
你是个混♥蛋♥ Randy
You should have let the pro do the stunt.
你本该让专业人员做特技的
I needed that money.
我需要那笔钱
No wonder your wife is out of the picture.
怪不得你妻子离开了
She died.
她死了
Who says it like that?
谁会这样表达别人去世啊
Nice job, Wray.
做得好 Wray
You are very courageous.
你很勇敢
No, listen, Diego, Diego, please.
不 听着 Diego Diego Diego
I think I would make a really good addition to
我觉得我加入<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>的话
"Doctor Cop Lawyer."
会很出彩
Say more words at me.
再跟我多说几句
I think... I think I could play Dr. play
我觉得 我觉得我可以扮演医生 扮 扮演
Slater MD.
医学博士Slater
Limp, lisp, one eye.
腿瘸 说话咬舌 独眼
Wray, by God I think you may be right.
Wray 天哪 我觉得你或许是对的
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表