剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
We're back with non-stop, Godforsaken coverage
让我们一起回到不间断的 这天杀的
of the Shock-A-Con Talk-A-Thon.
"震展"特别访谈马拉松
It's 11:00... ish.
差不多11点了
The floor has completely closed down,
展会现场已经完全封闭了
except for around the Course of Ambivalence,
除了<摇摆不定>障碍场旁的一家矛盾调解中心
where authorities and claims adjusters have been given access
可以为当事人和索赔调解人提供场所
through the night.
整夜开放
Let's check in with Rico Java on the floor.
让我们连线在现场的Rico Java
What? Back to you.
啥 切回你
No, no, I took the last hour. Back to you.
不要 我负责了上个小时 切回你
There's nothing left to report on, Janet.
这里根本没啥可报道的 Janet
The floor is shut down. The only thing worth reporting
这地方已经封闭了 唯一值得报道的事情
is happening in here,
发生在里面
and I can't get in 'cause they're at capacity.
但是我进不去 因为里面人已经满了
Oh, my God, Rico.
我的天呐 Rico
Come on.
拜托
It's really hard for me, okay? Have some sympathy.
这对我来说太难了 好吗 有点同情心吧
You know how hard this job is for someone like me?
你知道这份工作对于我这样的人来说有多难吗
I should be an actress. Back to you!
我本应该是个演员的 切回你
Hey, Janet, Janet. Back to you.
嘿 Janet Janet 切回你
Back to you. Back to you, Janet.
切回你 切回你 Janet
Back to you. Back to you!
切回你 切回你
Back to you. Back to you.
切回你 切回你
Go report on the Talk-A-Con Shock-A-Thon.
继续报道特别访谈马拉松"震展"
Shock-A-Con Talk-A-Thon.
"震展"特别访谈马拉松
Rico, everyone knows
Rico 每个人都知道
your real name is Brandon. Back to you.
你的真名是Brandon 切回你
Shock-A-Con Talk-A-Thon.
"震展"特别访谈马拉松
Back to you.
切回你
Thank you.
谢谢
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
My face. I'm gonna carry something in my face.
我的脸 我把东西♥藏♥我脸蛋里了
Tiffany, no!
Tiffany 别喝
How did you even...we were on the same elevator.
你咋那么快 我们一个电梯上来的啊
Tiffany, no! No.
Tiffany 别 别
No, this is poison for you, poison. Mm-mmm, mm-mmm.
不要喝 这玩意儿对你来说是毒药 是毒药 不行 不
Ugh,I can feel it ruining my life right now.
啊 我现在就感觉这酒在摧毁我的生活了
So good. Ruining it right up.
太爽了 毁就毁吧
Order a soda.
点杯苏打水吧
Vodka soda, please.
一杯伏特加苏打
Vod... no alcohol.
伏特 不准有酒精
I thought vodka was a flavor of soda.
我还以为伏特加是一种苏打水口味呢
No, no. Tiffany, no.
别 别 Tiffany 不要
Your sobriety is getting me wasted.
为了让你戒酒 我喝得烂醉
I have got to find... Finley Farrow?
我得找到 Finley Farrow
Bobbie, what are you doing here?
Bobbie 你在这里干什么
Oh, I've been staking out this party for two hours.
哦 我监视这个派对都两小时了
My plan is underway, and soon,
我的计划正在进行 很快
Finley will be under Wray.
Finley 就要在Wray的身下了
Under... no, look. I just need to talk to her.
身下 不是 听着 我只是要找她聊聊而已
Oh, well, as soon as I take out my target over there,
哦 好吧 等我把我的目标从这里带走
you can talk her silly. Oh, crap!
你就能把她聊得晕乎乎 哦 糟了
Oh, he's hot.
哦 他好帅啊
Ease up, Tiffany. That one's mine.
冷静点 Tiffany 那是我的
He won't know what hit him.
他可不知道会发生啥事情
Okay. Tequila?
好吧 一杯龙舌兰
Tiffany, no.
Tiffany 不要
Thank you.
谢谢
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
That's good? Okay. Show your tits.
这样行吗 好吧 露出你的乳♥头♥
Tiffany! What is that?
Tiffany 那是什么鬼
Chest hair.
胸毛
It grows there? Yeah.
就从这长出来的 是啊
You need to put it away. I don't like it.
你不能把这露出来 我不喜欢
You know, I would if I still had buttons.
如果我扣子还在的话我早遮起来了
Tiffany, no!
Tiifany 别舔
Right, yeah, and a sheila...
没错 然后一个小妞
Finley. Wray.
Finley Wray
I have been looking for you all weekend.
我一整个周末都在找你
Well, here I am, in the flesh.
好吧 现在我在这里 活生生的哟
What? It's gross, I don't... nothing.
什么 好恶心 我不是 没什么
Uh, anyway, do you know Girth?
啊 好吧 你认识Girth吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, we're mates.
哦 当然认识 我们是朋友
Go from way back, eh?
我们早认识了 是吧
How are ya?
还好吗
I have yet to meet the lovely Tiffany Gisella.
我还没见过小可爱Tiffany Gisella呢
Can we be mates? We'll have a crack at it.
我们能当朋友吗 那咱就试试
Tiffany, it is so nice to meet you.
Tiffany 见到你真是太开心了
I... I read your article in "People" Magazine.
我 我在<人物>杂♥志♥上读过你的文章
Congratulations on your sobriety.
祝贺你戒酒了
Thank you. Every second hurts.
谢谢 每一秒都是煎熬
Here we go. Let's party.
来吧 嗨起来
Uh, I actually can't drink in front of someone who's in recovery.
啊 我不能在一个正处在戒酒康复期的人面前喝酒
It's not appropriate.
这不合适
Nor I.
我也
Either.
不能
You know what? I do this to help, because I, um...
你知道呢 我这么做是为了帮她 因为我 嗯
I expose her to real situations, under close supervision.
我让她接触真实的环境 但得在密切的监督之下
Yeah, where is she, mate?
是啊 哥们儿 她在哪儿呢
Shit. She's probably at
我靠 她可能在
her 11:17 AAA meeting.
她11点17分的AAA会议
Triple-A meeting. She's doing so good.
三A级会议 她现在特棒
Girth Hemsworth!
Girth Hemsworth
The Burbong dance has begun!
博邦舞开始了
Whoa, that's just, um... that's just heaps offensive.
哇哦 这个 嗯 这挺冒犯人啊
Are you ready to be a man?
准备好当一个真正的男人了吗
Now listen here, you...
现在听好了 你
Jesus Christ! Oh. Oh, no.
我的天哪 哦 哦 不
Uh, she did it.
啊 是她做的
Oh, jeez, oh, yeah. That's quite a wallop.
哦 天哪 哦 我靠 这甩的挺用力啊
Whoo, yeah, that's gonna require a bit of a sticheridoo, I think.
哇哦 哎 我觉得 这伤口肯定得缝点针啊
Let me get a bit of dental floss and a sharp stick, eh?
让我去拿点牙线和小尖棍 行吗
She'll be right.
她会没事的
Drama. Drama.
太戏剧化了 戏剧嘛
I hate drama, drama.
我不喜欢戏剧 太戏剧化了
Unless the drama is hour-long format on network television.
除非这戏是在电视广播网播放一小时
Tuesday nights at 8:00, something.
周二晚八点档什么的
I don't know. I watched your audition today.
我不知道 今天我看了你的试镜
You did? Yeah, it was... it was...
你看了吗 我看了 有点 有点
agonizing.
痛苦焦躁
In a good way.
但是是好的方面
Most played it like a manly man.
大多数人都演得像个男子汉
Yeah, not... not... not me.
没有 没有 我没有
No, you brought a desperation to it.
不 你演绎出一种绝望的感觉
It was very real, Wray. Very.
这非常真实 Wray 非常
Well, Blade is written real. He's three-dimensional.
Blade被塑造的很真实 他有三重身份
Doctor... cop... lawyer.
医生 警♥察♥ 律师
Right. And he's haunted. Yeah.
是啊 而且他很忧郁 没错
He seems lost. Like you.
他看起来好像迷失了方向 就像你
He's...
他
I was... I was kidding, Wray.
我是 我是开玩笑的 Wray
So am I. I'm kidding too.
我也是 我也在开玩笑
I've never been lost. I have a great sense of direction.
我从来没有迷失过 我的方向感很准
You've got a lot of stuff going on up in there.
你脑中好像思考了很多东西
It's noisy. It can be noisy.
我的脑中很吵闹 确实吵闹
Hi, Wray!
嗨 Wray
Hi. God damn it.
你好啊 见鬼
You're Brenda. Yes.
你是Brenda 是我
I'm Finley. I loved you in "Spectrum" Truly.
我是Finley 我喜欢你在<荧光谱>里的表演 真的
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表