剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, hello?
喂
Are you sleeping with Faith?
你睡了Faith么
What? Jack?
谁啊 Jack吗
Jack, no. What?
Jack 怎么可能
I know she went out with you last night.
我知道你们昨晚在一起
Yeah, because you sent her out with me.
是啊 因为你派她来的啊
We were supposed to go out.
我们本来就应该一起
Do not sleep with my assistants.
不要睡我的助理
I wouldn't sleep with Faith.
我不会睡她的
Wray, I'm serious.
Wray 我说真的
Buddy, she's mannish.
老兄 她可是个男人婆
No, she's not. Yeah, she's, like
她才不是 她就是
she's, like, a tomboy, but like a man.
就像个假小子 更像个男人
Like, a Tom-- like a man named Tom.
就像一个名叫Tom的男人
Her eyebrows make her look angry.
她的眉毛让她看起来很愤怒
Ow...
啊
...are ya, buddy? How are ya?
兄弟 你怎么样啊
I'm pissed.
我很不爽
Faith is a no-show to my "Spectrum" Meeting with my agents,
Faith没跟我的经纪人一起出席<荧光谱>讨论会
which makes me think it's your fault.
我觉得这是你的错
Faith is a no-show for the "Spectrum" Meeting
Faith没和你的经纪人
with your agents?
一起参加<荧光谱>讨论会
Yes. Oh, no. I'm sure she's okay.
是啊 我肯定她好着呢
She's probably just--
她可能只是
those outlets don't work.
那些插座没用
Is that clock right? It's a clock, no. God, no.
那个钟准吗 那个钟 不 当然不准
Hey, uh, we should really talk about "Spectrum" The movie.
我们应该好好谈谈<荧光谱>电影版
You know, I mean, last night would've been good.
你知道 昨晚就挺好的
Okay, listen. September's gonna be good for me,
好吧 9月我应该有时间
because I can push "Agent Hammer Toe 3."
可以推迟拍<锤趾特工3>
Let me talk to Jack. No.
让我跟他说 不行
And put "Fistful of Pistols" On hold.
暂缓<荒野枪手>
Give me that. Shh.
把电♥话♥给我 嘘
I will kill you. Not for long, but
我要杀了你 不会很久 但
Jack! Ugh!
Jack 靠
No! No! No! Jack.
你干嘛 Jack
What are you doing? Give me the phone.
你要干嘛 把电♥话♥给我
No. Hush it down.
没门 别吵了
We have been dating for four months.
我们在一起已经四个月了
Grow up.
成熟点好么
You both need to grow up.
你们俩都得成熟点
You shouldn't be this scared of him.
你别这么怕他好吧
I'm not scared of him.
我才不怕他
That is him.
他来电♥话♥了
Okay, I will talk to him. I will talk to him later today.
行 我会告诉他的 今天晚点跟他说
Just hush.
先别吵
Please.
求你了
Hey, buddy. Sorry about that.
刚才不好意思 兄弟
I got the worst service out here.
这边信♥号♥♥太差了
Which makes no sense, Wray,
没道理啊 Wary
since I called your landline.
我打的是你座机
I know, right? It's crazy.
是吧 简直了
I mean, who even has a landline anymore?
这年头谁还用座机啊
I mean, I do. We do. I am.
当然了 我用 我们都用
Hey, buddy. I gotta go. My agents just got here.
我得先挂了 我的经纪人到了
Let's have coffee afterwards, okay?
完事我们一起喝个咖啡
Yes. Let's get coffee after.
好啊 晚点喝个咖啡
Let's get coffee after.
晚点喝咖啡
Absolutely.
必须的
Oh, shit. I think Dale is on the roof.
我靠 Dale好像在屋顶
Who? No, Dale! My landlord.
谁 我房♥东Dale
Dale. Dale. The stuntman?
就是Dale啊 那个特技替身吗
He's not a stuntman. He's a stunt lady man.
他不是特技替身 他是个特技娘炮替身
Who did his own screams.
还自己发出惨叫的
He did that on purpose. I gotta go.
他故意的 我挂了
Dale! 911
Dale 叫救护车吧
Still got it!
我果然宝刀未老
Darling, we're so sorry. Please, please.
真抱歉 亲爱的 请坐请坐
Apologies. Faux pas.
抱歉 失礼了
Oopsies. Listen, once again,
再一次抱歉
we cannot apologize enough.
真的不好意思
Vertical integration. Yeah.
都是垂直管理的错 就是
We left a message with your assistant saying that we had to push.
我们给你的助手留了言 说要推迟
You didn't get that? I didn't get that.
她没告诉你吗 没有啊
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Sounds like it's time for a new assistant.
看来你该换个助手了
Who's the helpful person on the phone?
电♥话♥里的好心人是谁
That's Susan from the New York office.
是纽约办事处的Susan
She'll be sitting in. So, what brings you in, Jack?
她也会参会 今天说些啥呢 Jack
"Spectrum." I want to make a movie,
<荧光谱> 我想拍成电影
and I want to do it this year.
今年就拍
Done. Yeah. Whatever you say.
好 没问题 都可以
Really?
真的吗
That's-- okay.
可以啊
Honestly, I thought you were gonna fight me on this.
讲真 我还以为你们会跟我争论
I had a little speech prepared.
我还准备了一番演讲
"This is show business, and I'm the show."
"这是演艺产业 我就是演艺的代表"
I was going to say that.
我本来打算这么说来着
There's no need for that.
没必要说那些
Look, if Jack Moore wants it, Jack Moore gets it.
只要Jack Moore你想要的 都能实现
Okay, excellent. I think we should
太棒了 还有我觉得
push "Agent Hammer Toe 3" To at least the fall,
应该把<锤趾特工3>推迟到至少秋天再拍
and the western till next year.
那部西部电影推迟到明年
Wow. Wow, the mind. Right?
多聪明 是吧
The mind. That is a great idea.
这脑袋瓜 好主意啊
Good.
超棒
Done. Your schedule's wide open.
就这么定了 你的行程完全自♥由♥
And it's a great thing, too,
还有一点很棒的就是
because we have this exciting new project for you.
我们刚好给你准备了一个超赞的新项目
I'm sorry. How-- how wide open?
等下 行程有多空
Open sesame.
想多空有多空
It's like the perfect amount of open.
空得刚刚好
You have nothing.
你没活儿了
I have nothing?
我没活干了
Oh, Susan. Susan!
Susan 别说了 Susan
Let's not look at past, Jack.
过去就过去了
Let's focus on the fact
我们要活在当下
that we have an exciting new project for you.
这不是给你准备了超赞的新项目嘛
I'm sorry, are they not making any more Hammer Toe movies?
不好意思 锤趾系列电影是停拍了吗
Look, I don't know how to tell you this, so I won't. Jess?
我也不知道该怎么说 我还是别说了吧 Jess你来说
The thing is, there's no cause for alarm.
放心 没什么好担心的
It-- but Taylor says it best.
最好还是由Taylor来说吧
Tails. There's a traction gap.
Tais 是市场价值的缺口
Hammer Toe replaced you with Liam Hemsworth.
Hammer Toe系列换Liam Hemsworth演了
For the love of Susan.
我靠 Susan
I mean... I mean, Susan.
我是说 Susan啊
Susan.
Susan
Replaced?
换人了
Try to understand. It's not about you.
别多想 这不是针对你
It's an industry-wide trend.
这是大势所趋
All leading men are being replaced with Australians.
所有的男主演都被澳洲人取代了
They're just they're just more they're more American.
只是 只是他们更像美国人
I'm I'm I'm actually American.
可我 我是实打实的美国人啊
No, no, no, no.
不是这个意思
The ruggedness of Australians
澳洲人的粗犷野性
reminds us of the old America.
让我们回想起老一代的美国
You know, the one we like to misremember.
我们常会记错的那一代
Jesus. You get an Australian to replace me
我天 你们找了个澳洲人取代我
for "Fist Full of Pistols," Too?
连<荒野枪手>也不放过吗
It was Chip Hemsworth.
换成Chip Hemsworth了
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表