剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
This is a gun.
这 就是枪
It's more a work of art than a gun.
比起枪 更像是个艺术品
I don't think it's either.
我觉得两个都不是
In order for me to sell them at my booth,
我为了能在摊位上卖♥♥掉这些
I have to say they're works of art.
我必须说他们是艺术品
Part of the convention loophole.
这就是展会的漏洞
What are you doing in my room?
你在我房♥间干嘛呢
Our room.
是我们的房♥间
I'm on stakeout. Who are you staking out?
我在监视 你在监视谁
Tiffany.
Tiffany
You are three months sober.
你戒酒三个月了
Don't blow this.
别前功尽弃
It's the crowds. Everyone just wants a piece of you.
是那群人 每个人都想要你的一点一滴
They took all my good pieces.
他们夺走了所有我好的部分
No! No.
别 别
Ah. It's just water.
啊 这只是水啊
Well, I had to refill them so they wouldn't charge us.
我不得不重新灌满 这样他们就不会收费了
They're all just water?
这些都只是水吗
I've been here since Wednesday.
我可是星期三就来了
I'm her court-appointed guardian.
我是她的法定监护人
I'm keeping her from harm's way.
我要让她远离伤害
Damn it, Wray.
该死 Wray
It's loaded.
这枪上膛了
There was no trigger. Doesn't it have a safety?
它没有扳机 难道它连个保险都没有吗
It is a gun, Wray. It is safety.
它是把枪 Wray 它就是保险
Black turtle, keep away. They're shooting at me.
黑龟 快走 他们瞄准我了
Black turtles.
黑龟
Black turtles everywhere. Brenda?
黑龟到处都是 Brenda
oh my God, you have lost so much...
我的天 你已经减了这么多
Wait a minute.
等下
Wray, Pounders is after me.
Wray "重磅减肥"在追我
Never stop moving. Never sleep.
永远不要停下来 永远不要睡觉
I think maybe you do need to sleep.
我觉得大概你真的需要睡觉了
No. Who do you owe?
不行 你欠谁的钱
Pounders Weight Loss.
"重磅减肥"
They were going to pay me $10,000
本该我每减一磅
for every pound I lost, but I gained 150.
他们支付我一万美元 但我长了150磅
What's with the throat sack?
你这喉袋是怎么回事
Oh, stubborn last seven pounds.
顽固的最后七磅
$70,000. You know what?
7万美元 你知道吗
Hey, uh, everybody. Hm?
嘿 额 各位 嗯嗯
I--I want-- I really want you to get out.
我 我想 我真的想让你们都出去
Yeah, yeah, everybody out. Out, out!
对 好 大家都出去 出去
No, Tiffany, no.
别 Tiffany 别这样
Hey, Wray, I'm gonna do a little recon on Girth Hemsworth.
嘿 Wray 我打算稍微侦察一下Girth Hemsworth
I'm gonna dig up some dirt on Girth.
我要挖掘些Girth的丑闻
Get some rest.
好好休息
Girth dirt.
Girth丑闻
Hi, Wray. God.
嗨 Wray 我的天
Damn it, Dawn.
该死 Dawn
Well, how did you get in here?
好吧 你是怎么进来的
The rooms are all connected.
这些房♥间都是通的
Mine's right next door. Of course.
我就住隔壁 这样
Come with me to the bed.
跟我到床这来
Is this bed damp? Yeah, Bobbie.
这床是湿的吗 是的 Bobbie干的
Okay.
好吧
Look, um...
听着 额
Wray, I've been thinking a lot about us.
Wray 关于我们 我想了很多
I know what this is about. Yeah?
我知道你在想什么 是吗
And, um, you know what? I'm too tired to fight it.
而且你知道吗 抗拒这一切真是太累了
Let's do it on the floor. How dare you?
我们就在地上做吧 你怎么敢这样
Okay, put-- put your watch back on.
行了 把 把你的表捡起来
I am a different person, Wray.
我是一个全新的人了 Wray
Motherhood has changed me. Since when?
母亲的身份改变了我 什么时候的事
For God sake, my twins are right next door.
拜托 我的双胞胎就在隔壁
Look, okay.
听着 好吧
I-- I just came to your room today
我 我今天来你房♥间
to tell you that I am not coming to your room this weekend.
只是告诉你我这周末不会来你房♥间了
Okay. So if you will excuse me,
好吧 如果你不介意的话
I am going to go breastfeed one of my twins.
我要去给我的双胞胎其中一个宝宝哺乳了
Aren't they like four?
他们不是都四岁了吗
It's a natural bonding process.
这是自然建立感情的过程
Okay, well, then why are you only feeding one of them?
好吧 那你为什么只喂其中一个
Well, the other one's been getting handsy.
因为另一个一直在乱摸
That's...
这
Where's Jack?
Jack在哪
The VIP room.
在贵宾房♥间
Oh my God!
我的天
Oh, here we go.
噢 来了
Um, no, it's okay. Hello, that's Jack Moore.
额 别 别这样 你好 那是Jack Moore
That's Jack Moore, he's my friend. Don't-- you're gonna push me?
那是Jack Moore 他是我朋友 别 你打算推我吗
Wray? Wray? I can push you back.
Wray Wray 我能把你推回去
Rodrigo. Rodrigo. What the hell?
Rodrigo Rodrigo 这他妈怎么回事
Rodrigo, it's all right. That's Wray.
Rodrigo 没事 这是Wray
He's my best friend. He's okay.
他是我最好的朋友 他可以进来
But good job, good job, big guy.
但 干得不错 不错 大块头
Good job, man.
可以啊 兄弟
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼
Cardboard cutouts. Pretty lifelike, right?
硬纸板图像 真的很像 是吧
Helps me meet my con-bligations.
来见识下我的展会特享服务
All the V.V.I.P.'s get them.
所有的超级贵宾都有
Oh. I-- I...
哦 我
I didn't get one.
我没有呢
I guess I am just a V.I.P.
我猜我只是个贵宾
Oh, actually that's the I.P. Badge.
噢 其实这是会员的徽章
You're two very's short, which is too bad.
你这少两个"V" 太糟糕了啊
Because the V.V.I.P.'s get some pretty sweet perks.
因为超级贵宾有些特别贴心的福利
That guy in the corner. He's doing my taxes.
那个在角落的家伙 他在处理我的税务
Hot tip. Belize is the new Panama.
可靠消息 伯利兹是新的巴拿马
Yeah. Okay.
是吗 好吧
This is it, buddy. We did it.
就是这样 兄弟 我们做到了
We're here. "Shock-a-Con."
我们来了 "震展"
"ShockaCon." Is the rest of the cast here?
"震展"啊 其他演员都在这儿吗
Yeah.
是吧
Yes.
是的
I think they're here in more ways than one.
我觉得这里就应该不止一个
Okay.
好吧
It's just a ficus.
只是棵榕树
I saw 'em for about, uh, ten minutes
我见了他们大概有 额 十分钟了
and I'm already going crazy. Well, listen.
而我已经要疯了 好吧 听着
Can you keep a handle on 'em for the weekend?
你周末能帮忙继续搞定他们吗
Okay, just until I'm finished securing financing.
这样 就等到我完成融♥资♥
You haven't secured financing?
你还没融♥资♥吗
It's not a...
这不是个
It's all but done, but you can handle them, right?
就差这步了 但你能搞定他们的 是吧
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好
Oh, hey, did I tell you?
哦对了 我给你说了吗
I'm still in the running for
我还有希望参演<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>
Of course you are.
当然了
For the lead, man. Of course.
是主角哦 当然了
And they just signed Finley Farrow.
他们刚签下了Finley Farrow
What? I love her. I know.
什么 我爱死她了 我知道
It's just between me and one Hemsworth.
只是选择在于我和某个Hemsworth
Oh. Tough break.
噢 真倒霉
Well... what?
好吧 怎么了
Um, I'm sorry.
额 不好意思
This looks great. Can I get a little privacy?
这个看起来很棒 能不能请你回避一下
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Out.
都出去
I-- I-- didn't mean for...
我 我不是这个意思
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表