剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Jack. Hey!
Jack 嘿
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I'm not feeling anything,
我什么也感受不到
and it feels great.
这种感觉太好了
"Spectrum"!
<荧光谱>
Brenda White has run onto the course.
Brenda White也跑进了障碍场
This is great. What? What? Ow!
这太棒了 什么鬼 什么鬼
Oi! Where you going, mate?
你要去哪儿 兄弟
Who built this thing? Oh, you can't get all the way up.
谁建的这玩意儿 你跑不到头的
That's all right, come on. We can fight here.
没关系的 快 我们就在这决战
Come on. Black turtles!
快点 黑龟
Brenda White is being chased by three men in black turtlenecks.
Brenda White正被三个穿着黑高领的男人追赶
Black turtles!
黑龟
Welcome back, super fans.
欢迎回来 铁杆粉丝们
Sound Man Sammy here.
我是调音员Sammy
The lost-but-found handsome Hemsworth brother
之前失踪却找到的Hemsworth帅哥
is beating the tar out of those Steve Jobs-looking guys.
正在狂扁那些像史蒂夫乔布斯的家伙
Oh, my God, someone is actually gonna finish the obstacle course.
我的天哪 有人快要跑完这障碍场了
None other than "Spectrum"'s Brenda White!
不是别人 正是出演<荧光谱>的Brenda White
Sorry I'm late. Breastfeeding went long.
抱歉我迟到了 喂奶喂太久了
Oh, you mean two years too long?
哦 你是说喂奶久了两年吗
Dawn Jones, everybody, Dawn Jones. Hello, everybody!
Dawn Jones 各位 Dawn Jones 嗨 大家好
Do you know where the rest of the cast is still?
你知道其他人在哪儿吗
I'm here, I'm here, I'm sorry. Hi!
我在这儿 我在这儿 抱歉 嗨
Everybody, Brenda! Brenda White!
各位 是Brenda Brenda White
Hi. Brenda, what happened to your neck?
嗨 Brenda 你脖子怎么了
Jack, I owe a lot of people--
Jack 我欠很多人
This is just loose skin.
这只是松弛的皮肤
This is just loose skin!
这只是松弛的皮肤了
I'm fat free, debt free, bitches!
我没有脂肪了 我没有欠债了 贱♥人♥们
This is just loose skin!
这只是松弛的皮肤
This is just loose skin.
这只是松弛的皮肤了
Don't touch it, though.
但还是别碰它
Don't you think this is getting a little dangerous?
你不觉得这变得有点危险吗
Wray Nerely, please report to Hall H.
Wray Nerely 请到H大厅报到
Wray Nerely, please report to Hall H.
Wray Nerely 请到H大厅报到
If it isn't Crocodile Dumb-dee.
如果这都不是<鳄鱼蠢迪>
Wray, this is going too far. You're gonna get yourself killed,
Wray 这太离谱了 你会弄死自己的
so come on back, eh?
快回来 好吗
There's no reason to go back!
往回走也没道理啊
It's the same distance either way.
往哪边走都一样远
You're gonna get yourself killed. I'm coming out to save you.
你会弄死自己的 我过来救你
Stay there. Give me your hand.
别动 把手给我
Say hello to my little bean bag!
向我的小子弹包问好吧
Oh, my God!
天啊
Abort, abort, abort.
计划中止 中止 中止
Wray? Wray!
Wray Wray
Somebody's shooting at me! I know, it hit me!
有人对我开枪 我知道 它击中了我
Oh, my God! What was that?
我的天哪 发生了什么
Let's get you out of here, Wray.
让我带你离开这儿 Wray
Come on.
来吧
Argh, come on, mate.
加油 兄弟
Rico, the battery's dying.
Rico 快没电了
Battery's dead. What?
快没电了 什么
Something worthwhile is finally happening--
好不容易有点值得报道的东西
Let's get another one, come on.
快去换一个 快
Come on, Jesus.
快啊 我的天
She's looking at us like "What the hell are you doing?"
她看着我们像在说"你们搞什么鬼啊"
We all have our mouths full of food,
我们嘴巴里都塞满了吃的
and I said, "Look, if you don't want us to eat the props,
我说 "你们要是不想让我们把道具吃了
they shouldn't have been so delicious." "Spectrum"!
就不该把它们弄得这么美味" <荧光谱>
Oh, boy.
天啊
Come on, mate, up you get. I gotcha.
兄弟 快起来 我拉你
There you go, you all right? Get your hands off of me.
好了 你还好吧 把你的手拿开
Jesus God!
我的天啊
I got this.
我可以的
I'm up.
我起来了
Finley. Is this about "Doctor Cop Lawyer?"
Finley 这都是因为<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>吗
I made my choice last night at the party, okay?
我昨晚在派对上就做出选择了 好吗
Really? Who'd you choose?
真的吗 你选了谁
Wray Nerely. You chose me!
Wray Nerely 你选了我
Please report to Hall H.
请到H大厅报到
Shit.
靠
I think you're late for your panel there, mate.
我觉得你赶不上了你那见面会了 兄弟
I chose Wray Nerely.
我选择Wray Nerely
Really? You really, really chose me?
真的吗 你真的真的选我吗
The character's a broken man.
这个角色是一个潦倒的人
Whether or not it comes from a real place,
无论这角色是否来源于真实生活
you exude brokenness.
而你浑身散发着潦倒气息
I'll take it.
我接受
Besides, I hate drama on set,
另外 我讨厌剧集开拍时
and the worst is when actors hook up with each other.
却出现演员们互相勾搭这种糟糕情况
And I'm definitely hooking up with this guy.
而我一定得勾搭这个人
Sure. Tickety boo.
当然 没问题
Look at his chest. Thanks.
看他的胸肌 谢谢
Wray Nerely, please report to Hall H.
Wray Nerely 请到H大厅报到
I gotta go. Hey, Wray, um...
我要走了 嘿 Wray
you should start getting into shape.
你应该开始进入状态了
We begin shooting September 15th,
我们 9月15号♥开拍
and... you know.
而你 你懂的
September 15th. Thank you.
9月15号♥ 谢谢
Oh, I'm Doctor Cop Lawyer. I'm Doctor Cop Lawyer!
我是医生警♥察♥律师 我是医生警♥察♥律师
We can play a little "Doctor Cop Lawyer" Of our own, eh?
我们可以玩玩我们自己的<医生 警♥察♥ 律师> 对吗
Wray tells that story better.
Wray更擅长讲这个故事
I don't think he's gonna make it, though,
但我估计他赶不上了
and I have some news I wanted to share.
而我有一个消息想告诉你们
Don't-- don't tell the news without me.
别 别不等我来就公布了
Should I even ask? I don't know.
我该不该问你怎么了 我不知道
Okay, Wray Nerely, everybody. Wray Nerely.
好吧 Wray Nerely 各位 Wray Nerely
Good, so you're here, so I can--
太好了 你到了 那么我可以
I can finally make this announcement with everybody present.
大家都到了 我终于可以公布这个消息
Ladies and gentlemen, Spectrum,
女士们先生们 <荧光谱>
the best spaceship that ever was
史上最棒的宇宙飞船
will finally be flying to a movie theater near you
终于要飞向你们身边的电影院了
because we start filming the "Spectrum" Movie September 15th!
因为<荧光谱>电影版要在9月15号♥开拍了
September 15th!
9月15号♥
September 15th!
9月15号♥
Wray?
Wray
Wray?
Wray
She wants to know how excited you are to be playing Cash again.
她想问你可以再度扮演Cash有多激动
Hi, Wray.
嗨 Wray
I'm not. I'm not.
我不 一点也不
I want to play Doctor Officer Blade Slater, Esquire.
我想要扮演Blade Slater 医生兼警官兼律师
"Doctor Cop Lawyer." What?
<医生 警♥察♥ 律师> 什么
I got the part. I got the role.
我得到了那个角色 我得到了那个角色
I got the lead. I beat a Hemsworth.
我当主演了 我打败了一个Hemsworth
That's great, but you're still gonna do--
那很棒 但你仍然要
you're still gonna do "Spectrum," Right?
你仍然要出演<荧光谱> 是吧
I can't, they shoot at the same time, I'm sorry.
我不能 它们在同一时间拍摄 我很抱歉
Dammit, Wray!
去你的 Wray
Wray, you're not turning your back on the fans, are you?
Wray 你不会不管粉丝的 对吗
You're not turning your back on the cast.
你不会不管这个团队
On the cast? This cast?
这个团队 这种团队吗
Who, like Tiffany here? Turning my back on Tiffany?
谁啊 像Tiffany这样吗 不管Tiffany吗
Do you think that she is in any shape to do a movie?
你觉得她是要拍电影的状态吗
Tiffany, are you? Tiffany?
Tiffany 你是吗 Tiffany
Tiffany!
Tiffany
What about Brenda over here?
还有那边的Brenda
What about me?
我怎么了
I don't know, you've got a throatum.
我不知道 你都有喉囊了
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表