剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
You're the show.
你就是"演艺"本尊
There's no business without the show.
没有"演艺" 就没有"生意"
You know what, that is-- I was gonna say that to you.
你知道吗 这本来是我准备的词
You're exactly what I No.
你刚好说了 不行
You gotta get out of here.
你必须离开这里
Okay, could you talk to the valet and tell him
你能告诉泊车这位大哥
that I am the show, because evidently
我是"演艺"本尊 因为显然
if you don't have an appointment they're very aggressive.
如果没有预约 他们就变得很有攻击性哦
Yes, of course.
行 当然
Daniel, could you please speak to the valet?
Daniel 你能跟泊车的说一下吗
Go away. -
走开
Thank you, okay. Now they're letting me out.
谢谢 好了 他们终于放我出来了
So-- Jesus! God, man!
所以 天啦 老天啊
I was getting out-- I'm not off the phone!
我本来就要出来了 电♥话♥还没挂
I'm coming up!
我上来了
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Daniel. Pascal.
Daniel 我是Pascal
Daniel is no longer at this desk.
Daniel已经不在这张桌子工作了
It's a volatile time. Wow.
剧烈变动期 哇哦
Your agent will see you...
你的经纪人能见你的时间是
now.
现在
Thank you.
谢谢
You're not Gordon.
你不是Gordon
Gordon is the new dead to us. I'm Daniel.
Gordon是新的陌路人了 我是Daniel
Sit.
坐
Daniel, okay.
Daniel 好吧
I'd rather stand. Sit!
我还是站着吧 坐下
Oh, here.
哦 这儿
Okay.
好
So... A job offer just came in.
是这样 刚来了一个新的工作邀约
Really? What's the job?
是吗 什么工作
A commercial for Astros Cereal. I don't do commercials.
星辰麦片的广♥告♥ 我不拍广♥告♥
I am so close to slapping you right now.
我现在离大巴掌扇你 只有一线之隔
But I-- I'm not a sell-out.
可我 我不是那种只顾捞金的艺人
A sellout? Yeah.
捞金 是啊
I'm sorry, is that some sort of an older person's term?
不好意思 这是老人家专用词吗
I am hearing "Sell," Which I love.
我听到了"金"字 这个我爱
Have you ever heard of artistic integrity?
你知道什么叫"艺德"吗
No.
并没有
Okay, let me put it this way.
行 我这么跟你说
I am the show in show business.
我就是"演艺生意"中的 "演艺"
There is no business without the show.
没有"演艺" 就没有"生意"
And there's no show business without the business.
没有"生意" 更谈不上"演艺生意"
Wray? It's Wray.
Wray 你是叫Wray吗
Yes, it's Wray. Right, right.
是 是Wray 好 好
And the business is money.
所谓"生意" 就是钱
Astros Cereal pays six figures.
星辰麦片付六位数的酬金
I'm not doing it!
老子不拍
Which six? Well
是哪种酬金 呃
Don't tell me!
别告诉我
I'm a serious actor.
我是个正经演员
Serious actors don't do commercials.
正经演员不拍商业广♥告♥
Hmm, right, right.
嗯 对 你说得对
Except for Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Spacey,
除了马修麦康纳 凯文史派西
Samuel L. Jackson, Benicio Del Toro...
塞缪尔杰克逊 本尼西奥德尔托罗
Oh, God, no. Robert Duvall.
哦 天呐 别说了 罗伯特杜瓦尔
Duvall? The Rock sells tires.
杜瓦尔 巨石强森也卖♥♥轮胎
Well Catherine ZetaJones,
那个 凯瑟琳泽塔琼斯
God. Kevin Bacon,
天啦 凯文贝肯
Really? six different brands for Beyonce.
真的吗 碧昂斯代言了六个不同的牌子
Why would she need the money? Pacino.
她难道还缺钱吗 阿尔帕西诺
Clint Eastwood. Look, okay, stop, stop.
克林特伊斯特伍德 行了行了 停
Harvey Keitel. God, come on!
哈维凯特尔 天呐 别说了
Lawrence Olivier. When did he do that?
劳伦斯奥利弗 他什么时候拍过
Dame Judy Dench. Not Dame Judy.
朱迪丹琪女爵 别连朱迪女爵也
Nicole Kidman. Stop talking!
妮可基德曼 住嘴
Rob Lowe! They're all sellouts. They're all sellouts!
罗伯劳 这些全是捞金的 全部
Again, I'm not 100% on that term.
真的 我真的不太懂这个古老的词
Let me ask you something.
那我来问问你
What is your business model?
你的商业模式是什么
I don't have a business model. I am an actor.
我没有商业模式 我是个演员
I date models.
我只有约会的那种"模"特
Do you, though? Yeah, yeah, I do.
真有的模特跟你约会 是啊 有
I dated one once, a hand model, but she was hot all over.
我有次谈过一个手模 当然她全身都很美
Actually, the least attractive thing about her
其实她最不美的部分
was her hand, her left one.
就是手 左手
It was too skinny. That's the business.
太瘦了 这是她的事业成功所在
The right one was fat, and that's why she lost work.
右手又太胖了 所以她又丢了工作
I'm pretty much just waiting for your mouth to stop moving
我现在就是在等 你的嘴停下来
so that I can talk.
我好开始说话
You work for me. Am I right?
你的工作是为我服务 对吧
Well, now, that's sort of a gray area.
呃 这个 有待商榷
Actually, it's a No, no, you work for me.
其实吧 不 你是为我服务的
Am I right? Shit.
我说得对不对 我去
Technically, yes.
严格意义上说 是的
Yes, well, I have something called artistic integri-- aah!
我内心还保有一种东西 叫"艺德啊啊啊"
There is no amount of artistic integri-aah to placate our investors, Wray.
再多的"艺德啊啊啊" 也比不上金主 Wray
Pascal, where's Daniel?
Pascal Daniel去哪了
He was fired while you were gone.
你刚才不在那会儿 他被炒了
I didn't go anywhere. I just bent down.
我哪儿都没去啊 就弯了下腰
These are volatile times.
剧烈变动期
Because somebody keeps firing everyone.
是因为有人在不停地炒人
And if I ever find that person, I will fire them.
要是让我发现这个人 我肯定炒了他
I-- I'm the show.
我 我就是"演艺"本尊
Wray!
Wray
There is no such thing as show business anymore.
已经没有"演艺生意" 这种鬼东西了
This is the entertainment industry.
现在只有"娱乐产业"
There is no entertainment without industry
没有"产业" 就没有"娱乐"
and there is no industry without machines.
而没有"机器" 就没有"产业"
You are simply a minor cog
你只是一个小小齿轮
in a complex machine of an entertainment industry
纷杂娱乐产业机器中的一个齿轮
that operates in concert with every other industry,
必须和其他产业联同配合
creating one tremendous mechanism of profit enterprise.
共同组成一个产出利润的庞大企业
If you are summoned to help the machine,
如果你被传召来 辅助这台机器运作
you will help the machine.
你必须召之即来
Um...
嗯
I have a body of work.
我有我的工作体量
If your work had a body, it would be riddled with disease.
如果你的工作还有"体"可言 必定已经顽疾缠身
You haven't become a sell-out because no one is buying!
你之所以没成为"捞金艺人" 纯粹因为没"金"可"捞"
You're a generic brand on a forgotten shelf
你是冷僻货柜上的 廉价品牌货
marked "Sci-fi actor, half price."
标签是"科幻演员 半价待售"
See, and... whoops.
看 啊哦
I'm ready for the next changeover. Who's your assistant?
我已经准备好下一轮换人了 你助手是谁
I fired him. That's smart.
我早炒了他 这招聪明
Oh!
噢
You're fired. What?
你被炒了 什么
Yeah, thank God. Don't say anything else.
是的 感谢老天 你别再说话了
Wray, you can't fire me.
Wray 你不能炒我
I just did.
我刚已经炒了
Where will you go?
你能去哪儿呢
There are no countries, no cultures,
这世上没有国家 没有文化
just branded peoples bumbling around,
只有贴标待售的人们 龃龉前行
buying their identities on credit.
赊欠钱款 购买♥♥各自的身份
I have Russell Crowe for you on line one.
罗素克劳在一号♥线
Who are you? I'm your new assistant.
你是谁 我是你的新助理
Shit.
我靠
I got your text.
我看到你的短♥信♥了
So, what's the job?
呃 是什么工作
Am I a doctor-cop-lawyer?
我能演<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>吗
Wray, I can't just give you a job on the season's hottest TV show.
Wray 当季最火电视剧的角色 哪有这么容易
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表