剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Oh! Wray Nerely, everyone!
大伙儿 Wray Nerely来了
Bobbie. Bobbie, Bobbie, Bobbie.
Bobbie Bobbie Bobbie Bobbie
Stop it. God damn it.
停下 该死的
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I'm here for you, Wray.
我是为了你来的 Wray
I manage with a personal touch.
我是个讲究人文关怀的经纪人
That's why I have so many restraining orders against me.
这就是为什么有那么多针对我的人身限制令
Why do you look like the "Hispanna Vanna White"?
为什么你看起来像西班牙版的Vanna White
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, sir.
我就当你是在夸我了 先生
I'm here to impress Diego Alfonso, el director.
我来这儿是为了打动导演Diego Alfonso
He needs to see me as an ex-dancer
他需要把我看作<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>里
for "Doctor Cop Lawyer."
前舞者那个角色
No, look, if you represent me
不 你看 如果你是我经纪人
you should be trying to get me, "Doctor Cop Lawyer."
你应该努力为我争取到<医生警♥察♥律师>的角色
I am an ex-dancer, Wray.
我以前是个舞者 Wray
I performed in, "Swan Lake."
我出演了天鹅湖
I took on the role of both the White Swan
白天鹅和黑天鹅
and the Black Swan.
都是我演的
And also in '76 I was in an adult movie called
还有在1976年我出演了一部叫做
"Schwanz Lake"
"施万兹湖"的成♥人♥电♥影♥
where I took on the white schwanz and the black schwanz.
在里面和白人施万兹和黑人施万兹演对手戏
Got it. That's. Stop it.
明白了 别说了
Got it. Fine.
我知道了 那就好
N-n-no thank you.
别 别说了 谢谢
All right look, why don't you squint?
好吧 你为什么不眯起眼睛呢
What? Why would I do that?
什么 我为什么要这么做
Squint, because it will make you look more manly.
眯起眼 因为这能让你看起来更男人
Oh! You know, like a mean man.
噢 你知道的 像个冷血男人
Yeah, okay. Okay, squint, okay, good.
好的 好 眯眼 很好
Got it, you got it. Okay, now talk like...
做得好 你做得很好 现在这样说话
Why...why would I do that? It's manly.
为 为什么我要这么做 这样有男子气概
You have a very high, little girl's voice. Yes, yes. Okay.
你的嗓音很尖 像个小女孩 对 对的 好
Talk like this.
像这样讲话
Okay I got it.
好的我明白了
All right, look, relax. He's coming, let's just act casual.
好了 看 放轻松 他来了 我们表现得随意些
Hello there!
你好啊啊啊
Listen to me, I don't care if the courthouse is in the hospital
听我说 我不在乎是法♥院♥在医院里
or the hospital is in the courthouse
还是医院在法♥院♥里
as long as they're both in the police station.
只要它们都在警♥察♥局里就行
Entiendes? Gracias. Se bye.
你明白了吗 谢谢 再见
I am Diego.
我是Diego
Are you Wray? I am Wray Nerely.
你是Wray吗 我是Wray Nerely
It's very good to meet--
很高兴见到
This doesn't-- I'm-- Hi I'm, yes.
这不是 我是 你好 我是 对
Hello, senor Diego.
你好 Diego先生
This is the one and only, Wray Nerely.
这就是独一无二的Wray Nerely
And, I am Bobbie.
还有 我的名字是Bobbie
That's spelled with two B's that rhyme with Booby.
这名字里有和大♥波♥押韵的波哦
God, no..
天哪 别
That is not...
这不是
All right, well I'm just going to find a ballet bar
好了 我要去找个芭蕾舞杆
so I can limber up my squats.
可以练习一下我的下蹲
I love your grandmother, Wray.
我爱你的奶奶 Wray
She is so full of... Shit.
她洋溢着 屎气
Life Life.
生命力 生命力
She reminds me of, um, how you say, como se dice,
她让我想起 呃 你们怎么讲 怎么说来着
There is no word for this in English.
英语中没有这样的单词
The village bicycle.
小镇上的自行车
It belongs to no one,
它不属于任何人
but everyone rides it
但是任何人都能骑
and on hot days you will get a rash.
天气热的时候你还会起皮疹
That's my Nana.
说的就是我奶奶
Wray, thank you.
Wray 谢谢你
Thank you for being here. You're welcome.
感谢你来这里 不用客气
Now, the clients were hoping for someone else.
其实 客户们本来希望是其他人演
They're over there, wave to them.
他们在那儿 跟他们挥挥手
Stop waving.
别挥了
Their anger grows deeper.
他们更生气了
Wray. Yes?
Wray 怎么了
Jack has told me many great things about you .
Jack跟我说过你很多好话
Okay, Jack is a really good friend of mine.
对 Jack是我一个非常好的朋友
You know what, actually he told me a little something
你猜怎么着 他也跟我讲了一些你的事情
about you that you are doing a project called,
你接下来要拍一个叫
"Doctor Cop Lawyer" next,
<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>的剧
and that you still have not found your leading man.
而且你还没找到你的男主角
Se, Dr. Officer Blade Slater, Esquire.
是的 医生警官律师Blade Slater
I can play him.
我可以演他
Wray, no, no, no, no.
Wray 不不不不
That part is not right for you, at all.
这个角色根本不适合你
That part has to be played by a manly man.
这个角色得是一个有男子气概的人出演
Well, I can be manly.
我可以有男子气概啊
Wray, he must be such a manly man,
Wray 他必须是非常有男子气概的人
that there is another man inside of him.
就像他身体里还有一个男人
No, not-- Shouldn't sound like that.
不对 不 听起来不该这么污的
Like a "Russian nesting doll" Man.
就像"俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃" 那样的男人
Like a man inside of another man,
就像一个男的在另一个男的体内
inside of another man, inside of another man.
又在另一个男的体内 还在其他男的体内
Nope, no, no, no.
不对 不对 不对 不对
Like, it's as if he has swallowed many men.
就像 像是他吞下了许多男人
That's it. That's it.
就是这样 就这样
Oh, sorry, I have to take this call.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
We'll talk, okay? Okay.
我们再聊 好吗 好的
Hola.
你好
We'll talk later.
我们之后再聊啊
Randy.
Randy
Pleased to meet you, Wray.
很高兴见到你 Wray
Hi. Big fan of "Spectrum."
你好 我是<荧光谱>的狂热粉丝
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm Randy Lane, the stunt coordinator.
我是Randy Lane 特技替身演员
I'll be doing your stunts for you.
我会替你做特技
Stunts?
特技
Don't worry. My only rule is I won't ask you to do anything
别担心 我唯一的规则就是我不会让你做任何
that I wouldn't ask the most special fella in my life to do,
我不允许我生命中最特殊的人
my nine year old, Clyde.
我九岁的儿子Clyde去做的事
Well, I think I can do a little bit more
好吧 我觉得我可以比
than nine-year-old Clyde.
九岁的Clyde做得多一点
Safety meeting, everyone.
安全会议 都过来
You do safety meeting, ugh.
你们还开安全会议
Let's go people. Let's fall in. Safety meeting.
大家都过来 过来集♥合♥ 开安全会议
Come on, everybody.
大家快来
Great to see you all.
很高兴见到你们
Julie, I love the new haircut.
Julie 我喜欢你的新发型
Seriously, though, we are here to have fun and to be safe.
不过说正经的 我们来这儿既要开心也要安全
Now, I'll take care of the safe and y'all take care of the fun.
现在 我负责保证安全 你们负责开心
Stunts are dangerous.
特技是很危险的
They can be painful.
可能会很痛苦
I wanna stop you right there.
我要在这儿打断你
Just, yeah, they can be painful.
没错 特技可能会很痛苦
Some people experience pain differently than others.
但一些人对痛苦的体验和其他人不同
I've been hurt on set. I've been hurt bad.
我就在片场受过伤 我伤得很重
But, I persevered, I got through it.
但是 我坚持住了 我挺过来了
I have lived to tell the tale.
我活下来可以讲述这个故事
Geez, what happened, bud?
天哪 发生了什么 哥们
I don't like to talk about it.
我不想讲这个了
Please, Wray, tell your tale. We are all your family.
求你了 Wray 说出你的故事 我们都是你的家人
Okay, well, I don't know.
好吧 我说不好
Can you see that scar right there?
你能看见这儿的伤疤吗
There?
是那儿吗
No, I think that's mascara.
不 我觉得那是睫毛膏
Right there, you see, that was a deep cut.
就在这儿 你看 这是个很深的伤口
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表