剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Nice try, Gandalf.
想得美 甘道夫
Beat it. You.
一边去 你过来
Bree.
美女
Gonna wax you. Wax you real good.
我得全方位好好"伺候"你们
I've got news.
我接到消息
Wray has a panel starting very soon in Hall K,
Wray在K厅的见面会即将开始
and I'm sure he'll do his signings there.
我确定他待会在那签名
That's probably where he's been the whole time,
很有可能他一直就在那
in Hall K.
K大厅
Hull... Hull...K.
浩 浩克大厅
Come on, guys! Come on.
来吧 朋友们 走着
You can't leave, we all know it. Love y'all.
你们不会跑的 我们都知道 爱你们哦
What is wrong with you, man?
你是有什么毛病啊 大哥
Aah, stop it!
停手
It's not me, Wray, it's in the script.
不是我的错啊 Wray 剧本这么写的
Hold the door. Hold the door!
抵住门 抵住门
Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle of the Long Con.
欢迎来到"长展"的百慕大三角
What do you two do?
你们俩是干嘛的
Uh, I'm a comic book artist.
我是漫画艺术家
Report to scenic.
你去做布景
And what do you do? I'm a voiceover actor.
你是做什么的 我是配音演员
Can you do an owl? Hoo!
你能做猫头鹰的声音吗
Sound.
声效
Aah! God!
啊 老天
You don't punch me yet!
还不是时候呐
Wray, you're supposed to catch Curley's fists.
Wray 你应该抓住Curley的拳头
I know, but he's He's a boxer.
我知道 但他 他是拳击手
He always wears a single glove filled with Vaseline,
他总是戴着一只涂满凡士林的手套
and keeps one hand soft for his wife.
为了他的老婆保持白♥嫩♥的手
Yeah.
哦
Brought your own. Nice.
你还自己带了 挺好
Yeah, well, it's not Vaseline, but it's a lubricant.
不过抹的可不是凡士林 是润滑油
I am playing the wrong role.
我演错角色啦
Look, Lenny is angry. Yes.
Lenny很生气 是
Curley should not make you angry.
Curley不应该让你生气啊
No one likes you when you're... ticked off.
没人喜欢你恼火的样子
Do you hear yourself--
你有听见自己说
Ah, no, I was a boxer in the Navy. It's just an instinct.
我演一名海军拳击手 刚刚是条件反射
Mm, kick him in the ass.
狠狠地打
No, don't you d--
你倒是敢
Bobbie, you're not in this scene.
Bobbie 你不在这场戏里
Fine, I'll take five.
好呗 我休息五分钟
Punch.
打我
Wait, no, I'm a method actor, so you can really squeeze it.
没事 我是方法♥论♥演员 你可以真捏
But-- ooh, that stings.
但是 真挺痛啊
Aah! No, no, aah!
啊 不要啊
But I mean, I didn't tell you to stop.
不是啊 我没让你停啊
Got it, Wray?
懂了吗 Wray
There's plenty of Jerry to go around.
有足够的Jerry分给你们
No, no, hold the door!
别 别 抵着门
Jerry.
Jerry
Have you cast the dog yet?
那条狗有人演了吗
It's yours.
是你的了
Thank you.
谢谢
Try to stay in character. Which character? Huh?
试着贴合角色 哪个角色啊 啊
The big, hulking, angry guy, that character?
这个巨大笨重愤怒的角色吗
The character you should be playing?
这个应该由你来扮演的角色吗
I should play Lenny?
我应该演Lenny
We should be trying to get out of here,
我们应该想办法从这里出去
not sewing costumes or building a barn.
而不是缝戏服 盖谷仓
Someone should be posted on that door!
得有人守着那扇门
Me as Lenny?
我演Lenny
Would you--
你能否
That might be crazy enough to work.
很大胆但可能行得通呢
Would you stop it with the play already?
你能否 别管这个剧先
Wray, you sound like you want out.
Wray 你听上去很想退出啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
想 想 想 想
When you're an artist, there's no way out,
当你是艺术家的时候 是无处可退的
except through art.
除非用艺术开辟一条路
We're all here, at this convention,
在这个展会上 我们汇聚一堂
to celebrate the echoes of past creations,
庆祝往日经典的回响
but that's no way out.
但谁都无处可退
Right here, right now, anything is possible.
此时 此地 一切皆有可能
We could fly out on the wings of imagination,
我们能乘着想象的翅膀飞翔
but we need you, and each other.
但我们需要你 也需要彼此
And maybe a horse for the barn scene.
或者需要给谷仓场景加匹马
Hold the door!
抵着门
Thank you.
谢谢
Close it.
关上吧
No wait.
不 等等
I need my medicine.
我要找药药
It's okay.
算了吧
Your Lenny idea isn't half bad.
你那个Lenny的主意还不赖
I say we give it a shot.
我觉得可以一试
I'm proud of you, Wray.
我为你骄傲 Wray
Let's put on a show.
好戏演起来
Aww... damn it!
嗷 妈的
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表