剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not doing "Spectrum."
我不会演<荧光谱>的
Jack, I have the utmost respect for you.
Jack 我对你心怀至高敬意
Is it "The ut"?
"至高"对么
God, do I say "Utmost" Or "Upmost"?
天呐 该用"至高"还是"最高"
Which one is it? Is it ut or up?
哪个词合适 "至"还是"最"
Wray, how you feeling?
Wray 你怎么样
Jack, what are you doing here?
Jack 你在这儿干什么
How'd you even know which hospital I was in?
你怎么会知道我在哪个医院
I just went to your house, called 911,
我就去你住处 拨了911
ambulance brought me here.
救护车就带我来这个医院了
Good to see a friendly face, buddy.
能看到一张亲切的脸真好 兄弟
Ah, that's hot. Sorry.
啊 烫 抱歉
That one's yours. Are you okay, buddy?
这杯归你了 你没事吧 老兄
Yes, matter of fact, never better,
很好 应该是前所未有地好
because now I am 100% focused
因为我现在百分百精神集中
on "Spectrum" And getting this movie made ASAP.
专注在<荧光谱>上 尽快把这片拍好
Hmm. That's great.
嗯 很棒
I can't wait to do this movie.
我迫不及待想开拍
I've got so many ideas. Let's spitball some stuff.
我有超多想法 我们来交流一下吧
Spitball some ideas with me.
和我聊聊你的想法
Yeah. Come on.
行吧 来嘛
Let's spitball. Yeah.
吐露心扉吧 好
Okay, I'm just spitting. Maybe it's a loogie.
好 那我就"吐"了 但可能吐的是痰
What if I'm not in it?
如果我不参演呢
In what?
参演什么
"Spectrum" The movie.
<荧光谱> 这部电影
Jack, I have the uh... most respect for you.
Jack 我对你心怀 那什么高的敬意
"Utmost."
"至高"
There is no "Spectrum" Without Cash Wayne.
没有Cash Wayne <荧光谱>根本拍不成
You see, this is why I wanted to talk to you before the meeting.
所以啊 我必须在会议前跟你坦白
I just-- I can't do "Spectrum."
我就是 我不能拍<荧光谱>
Can't or won't? It's kind of a "Cwon't."
不能还是不想 不能加不想
I have to do literally anything but "Spectrum."
我现在该拍 除<荧光谱>外的任何片子
What else have you got?
你还接得到其他片约吗
Screw you, also exactly.
去你大爷 但我就是这意思
Ever since "Spectrum," All our--
自从拍了<荧光谱> 我们所有的
I'm sorry, officer. The situation has worsened.
很遗憾 警官 病情恶化了
Your partner has slipped into a coma.
你的搭档已经陷入昏迷
You're talking to the wrong guy.
你认错人了
I know. I'm practicing.
我知道 我在练习
Excuse me.
打扰了
After "Spect--"
自从<荧
after "Spectrum," All I've done is sci-fi.
自从<荧光谱>后 我拍的就只有科幻片
It's like I'm on a merry-go-round
我好像误入了旋转木马
that's just going round and round and round.
就这么来来回♥回♥一直转
It's broken.
就像坏掉一样
How is that broken?
一直转怎么会是坏掉的
Because I can't get off.
因为我压根下不去啊
I'm sorry, officer.
很遗憾 警官
The situation has worsened.
病情恶化了
Your partner has slipped into a coma.
你的搭档已经陷入昏迷
That was actually really good.
非常高质量的表演
Yeah. A lot of eye contact. It was warm.
是啊 眼神交流很充分 温暖人心
Thanks. It's showtime.
谢谢 该开演了
Jack, "Spectrum" Launched your career.
Jack <荧光谱>开启了你的事业版图
It launched my part-time job.
却开启了我的兼♥职♥生涯
Then tell your agents you wanna go out for other things.
那就跟你经纪人说 你要尝试别的东西
I'm not good at telling them anything, really.
我不太擅长和他们沟通任何想法 真的
Wray, those people work for you.
Wray 他们是为你服务的
You tell them this is show business.
你就跟他们说 这是"演艺生意"
There is no business without the show
没有"演艺" 何谈"生意"
and you are the show.
而你 就是"演艺"本尊
That's kinda easy for you to say
你说得轻巧
because you get to do whatever you want.
因为你想演什么就演什么
Apparently not, because what I want to do is make "Spectrum,"
显然不能 因为我想演的是<荧光谱>
but I can't because you won't do it.
而我不能 因为你不愿意
And I want to break out of sci-fi,
而我想挣脱科幻类型电影的限制
but I can't do that if I keep doing sci-fi.
要是继续拍科幻 根本无法挣脱
That never gets easier.
这事总是很困难
Should've been a lawyer.
当初真该去当律师
"Doctor Cop Lawyer."
<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>
You could do that show.
你可以演这部剧
No, that's a sci-fi show.
不要 听着像科幻剧
You can't just stitch three guys together.
你不能把三个人缝一块儿
No, no, it's a drama. It's very serious. It's a man.
不 是剧情剧 非常严肃 讲一个男的
He's a doctor, he is a cop, and he is a lawyer.
他既是医生 又是警♥察♥ 同时还是律师
That sounds good.
听起来很棒啊
See, if I could get into something like that...
如果我能出演这种剧
You would do "Spectrum"?
你会来拍<荧光谱>吗
Yeah. I can get you in with the director.
好啊 我能安排你和导演见个面
After that, it's all on you.
之后就全看你自己了
Dude, thank you. Okay, okay, all right.
哥们 谢谢啊 行了 太好了
Wray, can you help me tie Dale down?
Wray你能帮我把Dale绑起来吗
He keeps trying to fall out of bed.
他一直咣咣往床下摔
Faith! Jack!
Faith Jack
I knew it. I knew it, too.
我料到了 我也料到了
How long has this been going on?
你们这事多久了
A few months. What?
几个月吧 什么事
You never told him.
你一直没告诉他
I'm telling him right now.
我现在正在跟他说
Faith is sleeping with Dale.
Faith和Dale有一腿
It's disgusting. Oh, God, you're a child.
超恶心的 天呐 你就是个巨婴
You no, I am not. You are, though.
你 不 我才不是 你就是
You no, I'm not. You're both children.
你 不 我不是 你俩都是
Hold it, you are the reason she stinks at her job now.
等下 她工作能力变差 就是因为你
What?
什么
Any time Wray dates a woman who has her shit together,
每次Wray和一个井井有条的女人在一起
she loses her shit.
这女的就不在状态了
My shit is together.
我很在状态啊
You missed the meeting today.
你今天没去开会
Because I was out drinking with Wray and my phone died.
因为我和Wray出去喝酒 而且手♥机♥没电了
Oh, God. My shit is no longer together.
天呐 我确实完全不在状态了
That's--
那个
Just excuse me for a moment. Where are you going?
我离开一下 你去哪里
I need to go take care of my shit.
我需要处理一下我的状态
You two? Need to take care of your shit.
你们两个 需要处理你们自己的失态
Can someone take care of my shit?
谁来处理一下我的"屎态"
I'm gonna go talk to Faith. You talk to your agents.
我去和Faith聊 你 去和你经纪人聊
I am the show. What I say go.
我就是演艺本尊 我说什么是什么
Seriously, take it. It's leaking!
讲真的 拿着 都漏了
Oh, my God!
我去 老天啊
It is leaking!
真的在漏
Why would you hand this to me?
你给我♥干♥嘛啊
Middle Talent Agency.
中部演艺经纪公♥司♥
Gordon, put me through to Stephanie. This is Wray Nerely!
Gordon 帮我转Stephanie 我是Wray Nerely
This is Daniel. Stephanie was fired.
我是Daniel Stephanie被炒了
I'm the new Gordon. Stephanie's the new dead to us.
我是新的Gordon Stephanie成了新的陌路人了
It's a volatile time. Gordon was promoted?
现在是剧烈变动期 Gordon升职了吗
Fine, then let me talk to him.
好吧 那我和他通话
Wray Nerely for you on line one.
Wray Nerely在一号♥线
Wray! Oh, honey, I am so glad you called.
Wray 噢亲爱的 你打来我好高兴
Isn't that awful about Stephanie?
Stephanie的事是不是闹得很难看
I never met her.
我没见过她
I don't have an appointment, and I don't care.
我没预约 老子不在乎
This is Wray Nerely, I am downstairs,
我是Wray Nerely 我就在楼下
and I am coming up!
我现在就上来
Yay, Wray!
太好啦 Wray
Oh, you silly billy, you are welcome here
小傻瓜 欢迎你来
whenever you want.
什么时候来都行
This is show business, Wray.
这是"演艺生意" Wray
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表