剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
And I also want to thank you for not dressing like a ficus.
我还想谢谢你 没有扮成一棵植物
I broke a boob strap on that thing.
我把那东西的肩带弄坏了
And...
准备
Move on!
下一个
Aah, black turtle! Keep away!
啊 黑龟 走开
I don't have any money! Keep away!
我身上没钱 走开
Goddammit, Brenda!
该死 Brenda
And...
准备
Go! Look, guys,
走 听着 各位
Remember Jack? Remember Jack, our friend?
记得Jack吗 记得Jack吗 咱们朋友
He is really counting on us not to screw this up this weekend.
他真的指望着咱们 这周末别搞砸了
It's rude to talk about people as if they're not here, Wray.
在背后说人是很不好的 Wray
You look slim, Jack. Like, cocaine slim.
你看着好苗条 Jack 磕了药似的苗条
Give me your stash. I'm worried about you.
把你的存货给我 我很担心你
Tiffany, no.
Tiffany 别
Get out! You're my responsibility.
走吧 我得对你负责
Which reminds me.
这提醒了我
Can you take responsibility of Tiffany starting at... now?
你可以负责Tiffany吗 从现在开始
Why? I have to get to my sculpture booth.
为什么 我得去我的手办展位
Big arms deal. Art deal. Going down.
大笔军♥火♥交易 是艺术交易 要来了
Get in there!
进来
And...
准备
Move! No, Stutter, I
走 不 Stutter 我
Where's Stutter?
Stutter哪去了
I'm a handful.
我很难搞
I just thought of something.
我刚想起来
They're having an "Ambivalence" Party at the V.V.I.P. Room
他们在超级贵宾室办<摇摆不定>派对
So I'm gonna grab Girth and get him out of the way.
所以我要去抓住Girth不让他坏事
Then when you're alone with Finley, bam!
这样你和Finley独处的时候就 啪
Sex her! No!
上她 不
And...
准备
I am not sexing her! You know what?
我不会睡她的 你知道吗
If you want to help me, please, take care of Tiffany
如果你想帮我 就请照顾好Tiffany
I've been reconsidering my position.
我一直在重新考虑我的位置
On? Top to start?
哪方面 上面开始
And...
准备
No, we cannot keep doing-- We gotta stop doing this.
不 我们不能继续这样了 我们得停下来
Look, we got this whole "Come here, go away" Thing happening.
这种过来又走开的情节一直在发生
It's like a cycle we can't break out of.
就像一个我们没法打破的循环
You're right, it's like
你是对的 这就像
we only want each other if we can't have each other.
我们只在不能拥有彼此的时候 才想要对方
See? Revelation.
懂了 豁然开朗啊
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Can we be friends?
我们可以做朋友吗
Friends.
朋友
And...
准备
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. We gotta stop this.
停下 停下 停下 我们得停下了
No, we gotta stop.
不 我们得停下
No, keep it in, keep it in, keep it in, keep it in.
不 舌头放回去 放回去 放回去
We gotta stop this.
我们得停下
You say "Stop" But I hear "Go."
你说 "停下" 我听到 "继续"
Okay, this works.
好吧 这起作用了
I'm going to slip in to something a little more nakedy.
我可要往更裸♥露♥的地方去了
Okay.
好吧
Uch. Yes, yes!
恶心 好棒 好棒
You can come and find me in our room.
你可以来我们房♥间找我
I'm gonna take the adjoining door off the hinges.
我要把隔断门拆了
Whoo. And...
哇 准备
Get out.
走开
Tiffany. Oh, goddammit!
Tiffany 哦 该死的
Did you--- Bob...Over there?
你 Bob 是在那吗
Excuse me. So sorry to bother you,
不好意思麻烦你
but I was wondering if you could take some close-ups.
但我在想 你能不能拍些特写镜头
See, I have to alter some arrest records, yeah, for a friend.
我要给 呃 一位朋友 修改些逮捕记录
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表