剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Mothers against picketing!
母亲反对示♥威♥
Please sign.
请签字吧
Free the whales.
还鲸鱼自♥由♥
Incarcerate the whales.
把鲸鱼囚禁
I gotta--
我要
Okay, whoa.
好吧
Gay marriage.
同性恋婚姻
Gay divorce.
同性恋离婚
Make petitioning illegal!
让请♥愿♥活动非法化
Hi, can I help you?
我能帮你什么
The pickles. Oh, the pickles.
腌菜 噢 腌菜啊
Yeah, those are good.
嗯 这些很不错
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Oh, by the way, I'm giving 50% off Brazilian,
顺便一说 找我做巴西式热蜡比基尼脱毛打五折
and 75% off Ecuadorians.
厄瓜多尔式打二五折
Yeah, no. Okay, so, the wax is curdling.
嗯 不用了 好吧 这蜡正在凝结
So I've got to get to it real, real fast.
所以我得抓紧做了
So if you want to bring your mom, I can do that.
所以如果你想要把你妈妈带来 我也能做
I love mother and daughter stuff!
我喜欢母女系列
Harder.
使点劲
Mm, really. I thought I was doing it hard, okay.
嗯 好吧 我以为我够用劲儿的了
Harder.
再使点劲
Well, you are making me work for it, huh?
你要让我拼尽全力 是吧
Harder.
再使点劲
All right, here I go.
好吧 我来了
Oh, wow. That was a good release, wasn't it?
哇 那真是放松到家了 是吧
Okay, all right. That's good.
好了 那不错
Okay, you know what? You're gonna need to drink some water.
好了 你知道吗 你需要喝点水
Lots of it.
很多很多水
What is this?
这是干嘛
This is your office.
这就是你的办公室
Yeah, well, it is now.
对 它现在是
You see, the Whole Foods, they kicked me out
你知道的 全食超♥市♥ 他们把我踢走了
while I was giving detox colonics
当我在做清肠排毒的时候
very close to the soup tureens.
离汤碗太近了
Oh, my gosh.
噢我的天
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He doesn't seem okay. No, he's fine. He's fine, really.
他看起来不好 不 他好得很 好得很 真的
Just relax. Oh, Wray, here.
你放心 Wray 给你
You pick yourself out a spa package.
你给你自己选个水疗套餐
Bobbie, have you negotiated the commercial deal?
Bobbie 你到底谈没谈那个广♥告♥生意
It shoots tomorrow.
明天就要拍了
Yeah, you know what?
你知道吗
That thing needs a little more work,
那件事需要做更多的工作
and since I am only a convention booker...
但我只是一个展会联♥系♥人
So if you make me your TV and movie rep,
如果你让我做你电视剧和电影经纪人
well, then, I can give you a hand.
那么 我可以帮你个忙
Oh, by the way, would you give me a hand
哦 对了 你能先帮我一个忙吗
and just flip over those links?
翻一下那些烤肠
Starting to smell like an orphanage fire.
闻起来有点像孤儿院着火了
Is this yours too?
这些也是你的吗
Oh, by the way, I have been hustling for you, sir, yeah.
对了 我也为你争取过 先生
I have got a hot scoop.
我有个独家的"热辣消息"
Which coincidentally is a procedure I had done last June.
碰巧是我去年六月份做过的一个项目
What is wrong with--
他怎么了
Which one of these did he get?
他做的这张表里的哪一个
Can-- can you-- can you feel that?
你能 能 感觉到吗
Is this at all-- can you wiggle your toes?
这究竟 你能动一动脚趾吗
How about this? How about this?
这样呢 这样呢
Hot grease!
热油
How about this? Hot grease!
这怎么样 热油
I'm concerned.
我很担心
What the hell is the Big Boy Mess?
这个"大男孩的混乱"是他妈什么东西
I happen to know that the director of the commercial
我碰巧知道 这个广♥告♥导演
is also directing a prestigious drama.
也要导一个重要的电视剧
"Doctor Cop Lawyer." Yes, "Doctor Cop Lawyer"!
<医生 警♥察♥ 律师> 对 就是 <医生 警♥察♥ 律师>
And I have got the script!
我拿到剧本了
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Sorry.
抱歉
There's a great part in there, Dr. Richard Trimmings.
有一个好角色 叫Richard Trimmings医生
You'd be the gimpy sidekick.
你演个瘸♥腿♥帮♥手
"Gimpy sidekick"? Yeah, yeah.
瘸♥腿♥帮♥手 对 对
No. And he's got a squinting eye.
不 他还斜视
Doctor Dick Trimmings. Mmhmm.
Dick Trimmings医生 嗯嗯
Why are all of his S's TH's? Oh, he has a lisp.
为什么台词都是卷舌音 因为他说话咬舌
No, squinty-eyed, lisp, limp, that is--
不 斜眼 说话咬舌 还瘸 这
I want to play the lead.
我想要演主角
Here we go.
找到了
Dr. Officer Blade Slater, Esquire.
Blade Slater 医生兼警官兼律师
Okay, Wray, you can't play that part.
Wray 你不能演这个角色
You see, I've submitted myself for the female lead
我已经申请出演女主角
and that would mean we'd be lovers.
这意味着 我们将成为爱人
Okay, you submitted yourself for the 20-something ex-dancer.
你申请演一个20多岁 当过舞者的角色
Yes, parts of me are 20-something.
对 一部分的我就是20多岁
Yeah, thanks to my hot scoop.
感谢我的"热蜡消息"吧
Oh, my God. You're Wray Nerely.
哦 我的天 你是Wray Nerely
I will see you in Hell.
我们地狱再见
You're seeing it, right now. This is Hell.
你已经见到了 就现在 这就是地狱
Listen, okay, whatever it takes.
听我说 不论什么代价
You're my film agent, you're my TV agent.
你是我的电影经纪人 你是我的电视剧经纪人
Oh, my God, I thought you would never say that!
我的天 我以为你永远不会说那句话
I've been waiting forever!
我已经等太久了
Why don't I just sign something? This is too much.
为什么我不能直接签个字呢 这有点过了
Okay, you know what? I'm old-fashioned, so, um...
你知道吗 我比较老派 所以
here.
过来
Yeah. You drew blood!
嗯 你把我扎出血了
Through this blood, we are bound.
以血为契 将我们捆绑
You know what? That hurt.
你知道吗 那下可疼了
Oh, you have really got to man up if you're gonna be Doctor Cop Lawyer.
如果你想要演<医生 警♥察♥ 律师> 可得男子汉一点
What is "Roadside discovery flavor"?
"路边发现风味"是什么
Ugh. Oh, those are Wray's favorite!
呃 那些是Wray的最爱
Oh, okay. You should buy a few boxes.
哦 好吧 你该买♥♥几箱
Ahh... ooh...
啊 噢
Here you go, Wray. And Gary's.
给你Wray 还有Gary的
Here.
给
Oh, ow, it's hot.
嗷 它太烫了
"Foal prepuce."
"马驹包皮"
Aah! Pony foreskin?
啊 小马的包皮
No, that is not made with pony foreskin.
不 那不是小马的包皮做的
That's just the casing.
只有外面是包皮
Plus pig anus.
再加上猪肛♥门♥
Aah...
恶
Yeah.
嗯
A real man would've swallowed.
一个真汉子咽得下去
Hey, yes.
嗯 对
Look, I read the script.
我读过剧本了
I love it. I can play Doctor Cop Lawyer.
我喜欢 我能演<医生 警♥察♥ 律师>
You just focus on the commercial tomorrow.
你只需把精力放在明天的广♥告♥上
You know, Diego and I did "Sea Light" Together.
你知道 Diego和我拍过<海洋之光>
That was the number one movie five weeks in a row.
那是连续五周排名第一的电影
Dude, why don't y'all do a sequel?
兄弟 那你们怎么不拍个续集
I'm not doing anything until I do "Spectrum."
我在拍<荧光谱>电影前 什么都不会做的
That's why I need you to hit the con circuit,
这就是我要你混迹展会的原因
build a groundswell,
引领潮流
get these fans all excited and frothy.
让粉丝们都兴奋轻浮起来
Fucking Australians.
去他妈的澳大利亚人
Frothy, buddy?
轻浮吗 兄弟
They are already froth-- ack.
他们本来就轻浮 唔
They're self-- They're self-frothing.
他们自己 他们轻浮自己
Look, we are gonna need to make some noise
我们如果要造点声势
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表