剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Of course, I rose to fame with my role as the feather
当然了 我成名还是靠的
in the opening and closing sequence of "Forrest Gump."
在"阿甘正传"中首尾呼应出现的羽毛一角
I based all those movements not only on a real feather,
我做的所有表演不单单是基于一根真实的羽毛
but discarded wrappers of boxes of chocolate.
还有废弃的巧克力盒包装
Ultimately it became a melancholy ballet,
最终形成了一支忧伤的芭蕾
expressing the impermanence of life
表述着生命的无常
and of course the dangers of diabetes.
以及 当然了 糖尿病的危险
Halt.
暂停
What the hell are you supposed to be?
你这他妈的是想演啥
Um, an orangutan?
嗯 一只猩猩
An orangutan?
一只猩猩
A Pacific Northwest orangutan.
一只美国西北地区的猩猩
Like Portland. "Like Portland."
像波特兰那边的 "像波特兰那边的"
What is the number one rule here at the Lansing School?
在这个Lansing学校的第一条守则是什么
I don't know, it's my first day.
我不知道 我第一天来
Class? No apes.
同学们 不学猿类
No apes. You want to learn how to be an ape,
不学猿类 你想学怎么演一只猿
you go see that hack, Andy Serkis.
你去看看那个货 安迪·瑟金斯
He'll teach you how to be a feces-throwing chimp, okay?
他会教你怎么当一个扔便便的猩猩 好吧
Okay, you're dismissed.
好吧 你可以走了
Leave!
走啊
All right.
好吧
Son of a bitch...
混♥蛋♥
All right, class, we...
同学们 我们
Hey, buddy. Take five.
嗨 伙计 休息五分钟
Wray! Hey.
Wray 嘿
Ah, you made it to the studio, all right.
噢 你找到这个工作室了
Welcome to the Imaginesium,
欢迎来到想像园地
home of emotion capture.
情感捕捉之家
Registered trademark, Jerry Lansing.
注册商标 Jerry Lansing
Trademark pending.
商标待定中
It is really hard to find.
这地方真难找
Yeah, well, you have to cut through Jalapenos Bar and Grill, I know.
是呀 你得直穿过那个墨西哥辣椒烧烤吧 我知道
Sons of bitches took down my sign,
那群混♥蛋♥把我的标识拆下来了
but they give me a great deal on appetizers.
不过他们在开胃菜上给了我很棒的优♥惠♥
You hungry? No, no.
你饿不 不 不饿
Um, I need your help with an audition.
嗯 有一个试镜 我需要你的帮助
Hit me.
说吧
It's network tests. Ooh.
是一个广播网试镜 噢
Um, the character... well, um.
嗯 这个角色 嗯
He's got a limp, he's got a lisp and a squinty eye.
他是一个跛子 然后说话咬舌 还是斜视眼
There's a lot of meat on that bone.
这人承受的有点多啊
I know. Yeah.
我懂 是啊
Wait, one second. Class, wooded glen, please.
等一下 同学们 森林幽谷
Wray. Walk with me through this clearing,
Wray 和我一起穿过这片空地
where we feel the breeze on a--
这儿可以感受到微风飘过
hold on.
等一下
People, it's the fall. Early fall.
大家 这是秋季 初秋
Thank you. Come.
谢谢 来
Trees, meet my dear friend, Wray Nerely.
树们 来见见我的好朋友 Wray Nerely
You may recognize him from his space TV show, "Speculum."
你们也许看过他的太空电视剧 <反光镜>
"Spectrum."
是<荧光谱>
"Spectrum," Of course.
<荧光谱> 对
Halt
暂停
What is that?
那是啥
It's a branch in the breeze.
微风中飘动的树枝
That is no branch in the breeze.
那可不是微风中飘动的树枝
That is a prehensile tail. No...
那是个卷起来的尾巴 不是
You're trying to make a fool of Jerry?
你是在把Jerry当傻子么
Never. Is that what you're doing?
永远不会这么干 你是不是就是这么干的
No. Doing a monkey!
没有 学猴子
No. You're making fun of Jerry.
没有 你在取笑Jerry
Who does monkeys?
谁会学猴子
Andy Serkis does monkeys.
安迪·瑟金斯学猴子
You sir, are excused. Please, not my balls.
先生 你 可以走了 拜托 别拿走我的小球
Get out of here, you damn dirty ape.
滚出去 你这只臭猩猩
Man does monkeys. That's all he does.
人们总是学猴子 就会这个
Gollum was a gibbon.
咕噜是只长臂猿
Should I go? No! You should stay.
我也要走么 不 你要留下
Class, we're gonna be helping our good friend here today
同学们 我们今天要帮我们的这位好朋友
with a network television audition, all right?
帮他准备他的广播网电视试镜 好么
Wray. Have a seat.
Wray 坐
Whe-- just here, I mean... on the floor?
坐哪 这儿 地板上么
Just sit, Wray.
就往下坐吧 Wray
Oh my God! This is... new.
天啊 这还是 挺新鲜的
All right. Okay.
好吧
Tell me about the scene.
跟我说说场景吧
There you go. Uh... there's two scenes,
好吧 给 额 有两场戏
but the first one I'm-- I have barely anything in it.
但是第一场 我在 我基本没啥戏份
Let's do the second one in the hospital.
我们来做第二场吧 在医院
All right, I'll read as Doctor Officer Blade Slater, Esquire?
好吧 我来读Blade Slater 医生警官兼律师的台词
Sounds handsome. Great, I'm Trimmings.
听起来挺帅的 不错 我是Trimmings
All right. All right.
好的
First things first. Back story, go.
重要的先来 背景故事 开始
Well...
那个
can the ottoman come closer?
脚垫能离我近点么
Well, we have to move it.
我们得自己移它
There we go, thank you.
可以了 谢谢
Ah, well... let's see.
嗯 我看看
He's got a limp and a lisp,
他跛脚还说话咬舌
and he's got a squinty eye.
还有斜视眼
Okay, how long have you had the limp?
好吧 那你跛了多长时间了
I don't know... Yes you do, Wray.
我不知道 你知道的 Wray
Since boyhood.
还是个小孩的时候
Boyhood. Okay, tell me about this childhood.
小孩的时候 好吧 那你和我说说这个童年
It was hard-scrabble.
生活的很艰难
Hard-scrabbly. A childhood misspent...
生活艰难 整个童年都浪费在
trying to keep your alcoholic father from losing the...
努力不让你酗酒的老爸丢掉
Factory, the family factory. Yes, family factory. I like it.
工厂 家族的工厂 家族的工厂 我喜欢
All right. Now, a lisp.
好的 现在 说话咬舌
Lisp is never just a lisp, Wray.
咬舌从来都不只是咬舌 Wray
A lithp ith a thtory.
有故似的咬射
Okay, it wath an acthident.
好吧 那似个意外
It wath an acthident, I uh...
似个意外 我
Was bitten off by a Bengal tiger... In Vegath!
被一只孟加拉虎咬了 在维加师
In Vegas, I love it. All right.
维加斯 不错 我喜欢
Squinty eye.
斜视眼
Oh, I was... okay, I was shot in the eye
噢 我 好吧 我的眼睛被
by an arrow from a girl who lives next door...
邻家的女孩用一支箭射中过
who's in love with me so she
她因为爱上我了所以
tied a little note to it and shot it at my eye
在箭上绑了个小纸条 然后射中了我的眼睛
and then she was so distraught,
然后她太难过了
she took another one and
她又拿起了一只箭
jabbed herself in the neck and killed herself.
戳进自己的脖子自杀了
It's a little on the nose, don't you think?
这有点太详细了吧 你不觉得吗
Let's go with this instead.
还是这样吧
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
All right, let's start this scene, everyone.
好吧 我们开始吧 大家伙
People, I need a hospital.
大家伙 我需要一个医院
What-- no. What the hell?
额 什么鬼
Trimmings.
Trimmings
What would you say is the cause of death?
你觉得死因是什么
Nurse. Scalpel, please.
护士 解剖刀 谢谢
What the hell...
什么鬼
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
She's a silly elephant. But...
她是头蠢大象 但
It doesn't say that she's not a silly elephant.
这又没写她不是蠢大象
But... okay.
但是 好吧
There's a...
这儿有
Doctor, your scalpel. Thank you.
医生 你的解剖刀 谢谢
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表