剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
**What's going on up here?*
*这一切是怎么了
**Did you hear what I said?*
*你听到我说的话了么
Wait, is that puppy dead?
等一下 这只小狗是死了么
You got pretty hair.
你的发型真好看
That's my wig.
这是假发
Stop it. Stop!
住手 住手
Ouch, you're hurting me.
好疼 你弄疼我了
Get away from me.
离我远点
You smell like manure--
你身上一股肥料臭
Ouch.
好疼
Bite me!
来啊
Ouch.
好疼
Are you okay?
你还好么
She's dead! Come on now.
她死了 赶快追
He went that way. I saw him...
他往那边去了 我看见他往
Lenny. Lenny, this way.
Lenny Lenny 这边走
George, I did something bad.
George 我♥干♥了件坏事
*It's okay, Lenny* George, I've done something bad.
*没事的 Lenny* George 我♥干♥了件坏事
*It's okay, Lenny* George, George
*没事的 Lenny* George George
*- Tell me about the rabbits. - *I'll tell you about the rabbits*
跟我讲讲兔子 *我来跟你讲讲兔子
**Look out and see the rabbits*
*望向那边的兔子
**Can you see?*
*看到了么
**In my mind I can see things clearly*
*在我心里 把事情看得很清楚
**I'm not confined by what I can touch*
*我不能被我触手可及的世界局限
**In my dreams I can be more agile*
*梦里的我 移♥动♥更加敏捷
**People, I'm so fragile*
*人们 我很脆弱
**And I can tend my hutch*
*我能料理好我的小屋
**Guys like us ain't got no family*
*像我们这样的人没有家庭
**But George and me, well, we're a pair*
*但是George和我 我们是搭档
**We'll just live, how simple that'll be*
*以后 我们只过最简单的生活
**And I can see it over there*
*我看见 生活就在前方
*- *We'll have a cow and a pig and chickens* - *Turn around *
*我们会养奶牛 猪和鸡* *转过身
*- *Nobody telling us what to do* - *and bang*
*做事只由自己* *猛然间
*- *We'll be together in thin and thick and* - *Turn around*
*我们将会祸福与共* *转过身
*- *stick together, me and you* - *and bang*
*我和你 不离分* *猛然间
*- *It's gonna be like we been planning* - *Turn around and bang*
*这会像我们所一直计划的那样* *转过身 猛然间
**Rabbits playing, night and noon*
*兔子日夜不停地嬉戏
*- *We'll live off the fat of the land* - *Turn around and bang*
*我们将植根于土地的丰饶* *转过身 猛然间
**And George and me gonna go there soon*
*George和我将很快实现这生活
**Turn around and... *
*转过身
Aha! Here are the shit heads.
找到了 这帮猪头
God dammit, God dammit, this--
操 操 这
What in the piss hell
这到底他妈的
are you goddamned assholes doing down here?
你们这些傻♥逼♥到底在这干什么
My convention is ruined.
我的展会已经毁了
Every single convention-goer is complaining.
每一个参加的人都在抱怨
There's gonna be a riot!
他们都要暴♥动♥了
You know what, don't worry about it.
你知道吗 不用担心
It sounds like you got a problem,
看样子你是有麻烦了
and we can turn it around.
但我们可以回转局面
We can...
我们可以
**Turn around and*
*转过身
Shut up!
给我闭嘴
What the hell is that? Why are you singing?
你们搞什么鬼 怎么唱起来了
Y'all look like a bunch of jackasses!
你们看起来就像一帮傻瓜
I'm ruined.
我完蛋了
People are gonna think that the Long Con is a scam.
以后别人会觉得"长展"就是骗钱的
Listen... Oh, great, is that a firearm?
听我说 哇 厉害 你是要开枪打我么
Uh, no, no, this isn't. This is a prop.
呃 不是不是 这枪是假的 是道具
And the reason we're singing is
我们唱起来是因为
because this is a musical!
我们在演一个音乐剧
Look, we may be able to save your con.
听着 我们或许可以挽救你的展会
Nobody's seen this show.
这剧还没公演过
We could make this a Long Con exclusive.
这剧可以成为"长展"的独家
I like that look!
喜欢这个主意吧
What do you say, people?
你们同意么 大家伙
Come on!
别犹豫了
Yeah! Yeah! I say get your asses out there,
同意 同意 给我出去
and play that Long Con!
去"长展"演这部剧
Come on, let's do it!
来吧 就这么干
Come on, guys, Hall H! Hall H!
来吧 大家伙 去H厅 去H厅
Where did everybody go?
人都去哪里啦呀
Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time,
女士们先生们 有史以来第一次
and workshopped right here
就在这里
in the basement of the Long Con conference hall--
在"长展"会议厅的地下室中排演
it's a long story--
说来话长
and featuring a galaxy of science fiction stars,
汇集了一群科幻明星
I, Bucky Blankets, proudly presents,
我 Bucky Blankets 骄傲地请出
Lou Ferrigno's musical version of "Of Mice and Men,"
Lou Ferrigno带来的音乐剧版的<人鼠之间>
"I'm With Stupid."
<与傻同行>
Dinner's almost ready.
晚饭快做好了
Lenny, don't drink so much.
Lenny 别喝这么多
**Lenny, you don't really think so much,*
*Lenny 你真的不会想很多
**do you?*
*是吧
**Everything is just a thing to touch*
*什么东西都要去碰一下
Go get 'em. Get 'em.
加油 加油
Sounds like it's going so good.
看样子进展得很顺利
I tried to get a wardrobe malfunction
我本来试着想走光
but I'm gonna do it next time.
下次我一定得做到
Wray, I hit you really hard, and I'm sorry.
Wray 我刚很用力地打了你 对不起
I have a black eye now.
我眼眶都乌青了
You're not even supposed to hit me.
你根本就不应该打我的
We switched roles. You're supposed to hit Lou.
角色已经换了 你打的应该是Lou
I can't reach Lou!
我够不着Lou啊
Wray, I need some more Vaseline for my glove.
Wray 我的手套得涂更多的凡士林
I don't know what happens to it.
我不知道它是怎么了
Out of my way!
别挡道
Karen, what's the next song?
Karen 下一首歌♥是什么
Oh, I don't know.
啊 我不知道
I'm just a decoy for the real stage manager
我只是舞台经理的替身
in case there's trouble.
以防万一
The next song is "The Improbable Dream."
下一首歌♥是<幻梦>
Thank you.
谢谢
Jack
Jack
Wray, you're trending worldwide.
Wray 你现在是全球级热门人物了
Huh?
啊
Your production is being streamed.
你这剧正在网上播啊
People are losing their minds over it.
人们都为之疯狂
It's already a meme,
这剧被做成了表情包
it's a .Gif,
还有动图
and it's questionable line of educational toys.
还可能有一系列相关的教育玩具
That is amazing.
这太棒了
And I just got confirmation.
我刚刚得到确认
Thanks to you wearing the "Spectrum" Logo,
因为你衣服上的<荧光谱>标志
we've officially been invited to the Shock-a-Con.
我们被正式受邀参加"震展"
You did it!
你做到了
The "Spectrum" Movie is going to
<荧光谱>大电影项目
get the launch it deserves.
将得到它应有的启动方式
That's great, that's... That's great.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes, it's great. You did a great job.
是啊 太棒了 好样的
Okay, listen, buddy. I have to go
那 我说 兄弟 我得挂了
and christen a cruise ship,
我还得去给一艘游船命名
but just wanted to say good work.
就想告诉你 好样的
Love ya, buddy.
爱你 兄弟
Thanks, buddy. See ya.
谢谢 兄弟 再见
Lou! Oh, my God, this...
Lou 哇 我的天呐 这
You're a hit. This is a dream come true.
你火了 这就是梦想成真啊
This is exactly what I needed.
这正是我所需要的
I cannot wait to do this off-Broadway,
我等不及在百老汇之外
across from the Staples Center in Downtown LA.
洛杉矶商业区的斯台普斯中心对面演出了
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表