剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
if we are gonna announce this thing
就得宣布这个消息
at the biggest con of the year.
就在今年最大的展会上
Wray? The ShockACon?
Wray 震展吗
Well, we haven't been invited yet,
我们还没有被邀请啊
but it'd be the perfect place to announce the project.
但那是宣布这个项目最合适的地方
Wow, that would be great, man.
哇噢 那可真棒 兄弟
Hey, you know what, buddy? I gotta go.
嘿 兄弟 我得挂电♥话♥了
Yeah, I'll-- I'll talk to you tomorrow.
嗯 我 我明天跟你聊
Wray... Jack...
Wray Jack
I put this letter where I knew you'd find it.
我把这封信放在你能找到的地方
This isn't easy to say,
虽然难以启齿
but I think it's time we went our separate ways.
但是我认为这是我们各走各路的时候了
Please understand this is not personal. I want to thank you for reminding me
请理解 这不是针对个人 我想要感谢你提醒我
that I've started slipping. I've started slipping into old habits...
我又染上了恶习 我又染上恶习
The old me would never have missed a meeting.... drinking too much, et cetera.
过去的我一定不会错过会议 酗酒 等等
It's gotten very old Yeah, it's very old fashioned
这种做法很过时 对 这种做法很过时
waking up hung over so often. to do this in a letter.
如此频繁的宿醉着醒来 写信给你
And I told you my old man But you're such an old man
我告诉过你 老兄 但你太过时了
has a problem himself when it comes to technology.
你有问题 在科技方面
Oh, come on!
噢 得了吧
Today I realized,
今天我意识到
if I'm ever going to be more than a personal assistant,
如果我希望将来不只做个助理
I need to make some changes.
我要做出一些改变
No, no, no, no, no. Ah, let me see.
不不不不不 啊 让我想想
Blah, blah, blah, self-destructive.
巴拉巴拉巴拉 自我毁灭
Blah, blah, blah, sexual inconsistency.
巴拉巴拉巴拉 性关系不专一
Quitting isn't the easiest. What?
退出并不容易 什么
but it is the first. So I guess what I'm trying to say
但它是第一步 所以我想我要说的是
can be summed up in one word, Thank you.
能总结出一个词 谢谢你
"Over." It's over.
结束 结束了
One...
一
two...
二
three...
三
four...
四
five.
五
"I guess what I'm trying to say can be summed up in one word,
我想我要说的能总结成一个词
over".
结束
It's not o-- It's not over!
它没 没结束
It's not over. I can get her back.
没结束 我能把她追回
She's not even gone. I don't want her back.
她还没走 我不想要她回来
She's a bitch. We know that.
她是个贱♥货♥ 我们都知道
Oh, selfish.
噢 自私鬼
It's me, this is me. This is what I do.
我才是 我才是 这是我做的
This is what I do, and I can take that!
我就是这样的 我能承受
I can own that!
我承认这一点
Not like you, you're pointing fingers, you're gonna get fat.
不像你 你在指责我 你要变肥
You're gonna get fat, and worse, you're gonna get...
你将变肥 更糟的是 你将变的
thick and stout and swollen with a big butt.
变得虎背熊腰 屁♥股♥变大
Well, look who came crawling back.
看看是谁爬回来了
I had to pick up some stuff and drop off that letter.
我得拿点东西 把信寄出去
You couldn't text like an adult?
你就不能像个大人一样发短♥信♥吗
You didn't finish the letter.
你没读完那封信
What?
什么
I think, um...
我以为 呃
"Sexual inconsistency, so I guess what I'm trying to say
不专一的性关系 所以我想我要说的
can be summed up in one word, 'over.'"
能总结成一个词 结束
Over.
是"翻页"
Oh, oh, over.
哦哦 翻页
"And that one word is, 'respect.'"
"这个词是 尊重"
Okay. Respect.
好吧 尊重
Nope. Look.
不 看
Ahh, "Still have a future together?" No.
啊 仍能共度未来吗 不
What about that sixth Definitely not that.
第六条怎么样 当然不可能
I asked for that. Uh, no, no, and no.
我求求你了 啊 不 不 还是 不
Huh? No.
哈 不
And... hard no.
和一个绝对的不
Remember... Okay.
记得吗 好吧
"We're...
我们
Over."
结束了
Who's in the mood for some break-up sex?
有心情来一个分手炮吗
Wray? Hello? Faith?
Wray吗 有人吗 Faith
Ah, are you okay? I heard crying.
啊 你还好吗 我听见哭声了
Wasn't me.
不是我
Oh, I see.
噢 我知道了
Here's a bra I borrowed from you.
这是我从你这借来的内衣
Oh, keep it. Always looked better on you.
噢 你留着吧 你穿着总是更好看
Take care of yourself.
你自己保重
I've fixed your breaker. Thank you.
我修好了你的断路器 谢谢你
Wray, you gotta nut up. Dale, you gotta
Wray 你得拿起男子汉气概 Dale 你得
You gotta nut up. You gotta get your nuts up.
你得拿起来 你得把蛋蛋拿起来
Hey.
嘿
I did a stunt in this skirt
我曾穿着这裙子
for the movie "The Pitfall Gamble,"
在电影<赌博陷阱>做特效替身
doubling Beatrice Taylor.
替的是Beatrice Taylor
Rode a horse off a train into a barn fire.
骑着马 从火车上跳进着火的谷仓
No. No.
不 不行
The train and the barn fire
火车和着火的谷仓
weren't even in the stunt.
都本不在特技里
I spent nine weeks in the hospital.
我在医院里待了九周
The thing is, life hurts, Wray.
重要的是 人生痛苦 Wray
Woman leaves you, you feel the pain, right?
女人离你而去 你感觉到痛苦 对吧
Good. Stand on that pain.
很好 踩在痛苦之上
You can see further, reach higher, grab something you want.
你能看得更远 够得更高 抓住你想要的东西
Your balls are in the salsa.
你的蛋蛋在洋葱辣酱里
'Cause that's what I want.
因为这是我想要的
Right now, I want to get up, go home,
现在 我要站起来 回家去
and towel off my scrote.
擦干我的蛋蛋
I never pegged you for a habanero guy.
我从没觉得你喜欢夏宾奴辣椒
I've always liked the extra spicy.
我一直喜欢特辣
Why am I tasting garlic?
为什么我感觉有大蒜
I don't-- I don't know.
我不 我不知道
Why don't you go home, Dale? Towel off your scrote.
你为什么不回家 Dale 擦干♥你♥的蛋蛋
I don't want to hear any more crying from you, okay?
我不想再听到你的哭声了 好吗
Life gives you broken bones, Wray.
生活给你断裂的骨头 Wray
No, Dale.
不 Dale
Dale! Don't swaddle them in bandages...
Dale 别用绷带裹住它们
Dale! and coddle them...
Dale 别用石膏
What are you doing? in plaster.
你在做什么 娇惯它们
Stop-- be careful!
停下来 小心些
Your suffering is the... What are you doing?
你的痛苦 你在做什么啊
best part of you! Jesus.
是你最棒的部分 天呐
Push!
坚持
Through the pain.
挺过痛苦
And you'll get everything in life you've ever wanted.
你将得到 你想要的一切
Shit.
靠
Jesus!
天呐
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表