剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Should I go? No.
我也应该走吗 不
Hey, you're one great-looking guy.
嘿 这家伙真好看
Yes, sir. See you, Jack.
遵命 回见 Jack
Um, I got a couple cameos to do.
额 我还有些客串要做
I understand.
我知道
Listen.
听着
I just lost the Agent Hammertoe franchise to a Hemsworth.
我刚把<锤趾特工>的角色输给了一个叫Hemsworth的
What? Plus some other projects.
什么 还有一些其他的项目
Careers can be funny things.
事业真是件有趣的事
It's a pretty volatile time right now.
现在局面真的是不太稳定
Yeah, I've heard that, but you, man.
是啊 我听说了 但你 哥们儿
How volatile? You know, it's zeitgeisty.
有多不稳定 你懂的 时势所趋
It's vertical integration.
垂直管理的问题
Right now my movie career is suffering
现在我的电影事业正经历着
a ablation of brand affection.
品牌效应的冲击
I've never heard you talk like this.
我从没听你这样说过
Hey, man, I've got "Spectrum."
嘿 兄弟 我已经有了<荧光谱>
I'm going into my past so that I can move forward.
我要退回过去 这样我才能前进
Excuse me, Mr. Moore.
打扰了 Moore先生
Your relaxation massage is ready.
你的放松按♥摩♥已经准备好了
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Hey, you need anything? Laser eye surgery?
嘿 你需要什么吗 眼睛激光手术
Sandwich? Anything? No, oh my God, no.
三明治 或者其他的 不用了 老天啊 不用了
Ooh, this is all I need. That is good.
唔 这正是我所需要的 不错
Oh, that's in there.
噢 就是这
It's in there.
就是这
I didn't realize things were so bad, man.
我没想到事情会这么糟 兄弟
Going back to your past to move forward into the future.
回到你的过去 向未来前进
I don't know, man.
我不知道 兄弟
I've been living in my past for the last ten years.
我已经整整十年活在我的过去
It's lonely. It is rough. It is tough.
这段日子很孤独 很颠簸 很艰苦
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 好吧
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表