剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah Oh, yeah, yeah.
对啊 哦 是的 没错
16? Shit.
16号♥ 妈的
Mate, it's a cracker of a part, isn't it?
老兄 这角色酷毙了 不是么
Oh yeah, bloody scorcher, eh.
是啊 这是个大热门
And if you were the peggy paddypops, tiggity boo.
而且如果要是个性感大妹子啥的 那就很快搞定了
Oh mate, none the nasty. Sure is the willy wagtow.
没那么肮脏 老兄 肯定得是个会撸管的才行
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Wait a minute, Wray Nerely?
等等 你是Wray Nerely么
Yeah.
是的
London to a brick, it's him. Man, it's Cash.
千真万确 就是他 我的天啊 这是Cash本人
Dude, "Spectrum" Was huge back home down under.
哥们 <荧光谱>在咱们澳洲大受欢迎啊
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Except we called it "Spacey plane shoot-'em-up."
只不过我们叫它<太空飞机快射>
You know the one? Man, what happened to you, mate?
你知道那个吧 天啊 你怎么了 老兄
Oh! This is, um...
哦 这个嘛 这个是
I'm in character, for the audition.
为了试镜的角色需要
Oh.
啊
Wait a minute, they're making the Wray Nerely audition?
等会儿 大名鼎鼎的Wray Nerely也要试镜么
Right?
是啊
I mean, that's-- I agree.
我是说 我没有意见
A pro like you shouldn't have to wait out here.
你这种专业人士不应该在这儿等着的
Here, you're next. Oh, no way thank you.
给 下一个你去吧 哦 不会吧 谢谢你
Thanks a lot, man, I appreciate that. No worries.
实在太感谢你了 没事的
Thank you. Thank you. Yep, yep, yep.
谢谢 没事没事没事
Honestly, I shouldn't even bother going in.
实际上 我觉得我都没必要进去了
There's no way I'm going to get the part of Doctor Trimmings
我怎么可能竞争过Wray Nerely这个怪才
over Wray freaking Nerely.
去演Trimmings医生呢
Eh? Yeah, jeez.
嗯 可不是么
You're auditioning for Doctor Dick Trimmings?
你要试镜Dick Trimmings医生么
I kinda-- I saw you guys as sort of leading man types.
我还以为 我以为你们是那种演主角的类型呢
Oh, no, no, they went to names on that one. Yeah.
哦 不不不 主角他们都有人选了
Plus, you gotta be, like, balls handsome for that role, eh?
而且 你得帅得不得了才能去演那角色啊
Yeah. I mean, we're more like
没错 我是说 我们更像是
the loveable everyman type. Yeah.
那种可爱的大众脸 没错
Does every man in Australia look like...
难道在澳大利亚大家都长
Wray. Hmm?
Wray 嗯
I like what you're doing with all the...
我特别欣赏你为了角色
yeah, character work.
做的工作
Thanks man. Yeah.
谢了 是的
Bit of advice though? Yeah.
不过能提点小建议么 可以
I'd save it for the room,
试镜再这样投入角色
because you just look a bit weird, you know, mate?
因为看起来有点诡异 你知道么 老兄
Bit like a plackybub babywhip.
有点像傻了吧唧气鼓鼓的小兔崽子
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Exactly like a plackybub babywhip.
对对对对对 就和傻了吧唧气鼓鼓的小兔崽子一样
Yeah, mate, it's hard to look at.
是啊 实在不忍♥直视啊
Well, woof! That certainly did not go your way.
那么 啊 这次确实不如你愿啊
Yikes.
真可惜
Hey everyone, so it's a little bit of a cold room in there.
大家好 屋子里呢 气氛有些严肃
Don't expect much of a response and don't let that throw you
你们别期待有太多的回应 也别被吓怕了
like the last guy, 'cause damn.
别像上一个人一样 死翘翘
I'm still here.
我还在这呢
And you'll get 'em next time, Reg.
下次你一定能行 Reg
Yeah.
绝对
Okay, maybe we should just take our lunch break.
好吧 我们差不多该吃午饭了
Oh my God, but is that the time?
哦我的天啊 到时间了么
Okay, you know what? Let's just squeeze one more in.
好吧 猜怎么着 就再来一个人吧
Number five?
5号♥
I think you, um... Five?
我想是你 呃 5号♥
I think I'm five...
我想我是5号♥
Yep, okay, come on. Go get 'em.
是啊 来吧 加油啊
So good to see you, Wray.
真高兴见到你 Wray
Everybody, this is Wray Nerely.
大家快看 这是 Wray Nerely
Wray, this is the team. Hello.
Wray 这就是我们的团队 你们好
Head of marketing, advertising associate,
市场主管 广♥告♥专员
and brand ambassador.
还有品牌大使
Is it, uh, Bring Your Kid To Work Day?
今天是"带孩子上班日"吗
Oh, that's the social media team. We answer to them.
哦 那是社交媒体团队 我们得向他们报告
No shit.
不是吧
Where's Diego?
Diego在哪呢
Oh, the director went to lunch early,
哦 导演先去吃饭了
but just think of him as being right here.
不过你就想象他就在这里吧
Boob.
咪♥咪♥
Because I'll be live-streaming this session to him, yeah.
因为我会在这边直播给他
Oh, oh.
哦 哦
Hi, it's Wray.
嗨 我是Wray
Tits good to-- It's good to see you.
很高兴见到咪 很高兴见到你
The connection is not great and there's a delay,
网络不是很好而且还会有延迟
but he can see you and hear you.
但是他确实能看见听见你
It's Wray, tits good to-- it's good to see you.
我是Wray 很高兴 很高兴见到你
Hola, Wray.
你好啊 Wray
And any character questions can be directed to head of marketing.
对角色有任何的问题都可以直接问市场主管
Can I just wait till Diego comes back?
我能不能等Diego回来再开始
Read now or don't, but do not waste our time.
你爱演不演 但是不要浪费我们的时间
Okay.
好吧
And you got this.
你没问题的
Nobody-- nobody's looking at me.
没有人 没有人看我一眼么
The modern audience is distracted,
现在的观众都容易分神
so that's how we're running the auditions.
所以我们就是这样搞试镜的
You gotta cut through the noise, Wray.
你得废话少说了 Wray
Hi, Wray. Yes, I am doing very well.
你好 Wray 我很好
Thank you for asking.
多谢过问
I-- do--
我 嗯 那个
Cindy, I'm looking at his resume and I'm seeing a lot of sci-fi.
Cindy 我看了看他的简历 演过不少科幻片
Hold on, hold on, I-- Who were you in "The Swollen"?
等等 等等 你在<健壮过后>里面演的谁
I was the Swollen.
我就是演的健壮过后啊
I mean, I was-- really I was the Swelling,
我是说 我演的是正在健壮的时候
because they did stop-motion for the last bit
但他们用延迟摄影拍了最后一幕
once he was fully swole.
就在角色完全健壮那时候
Yeah, I only saw the fully swole part. It was 2:00 a.M.
是啊 我只看了完全健壮的那段 那时候都凌晨2点了
You know, that movie actually
不过呢 那个电影的确
did quite well with 18- to 23-year-olds.
在18至23年龄段很受欢迎
Oh. Yeah, but that was 5 years ago,
哦 是的 但是那是5年前的事了
so they're 23 to 29 now.
所以他们已经23到29岁了
Lots of college debts, it's terrible.
一屁♥股♥的大学贷款 很糟糕
Um, "Star Countess", I saw that poster.
还有<星球女爵> 我看了海报
It was good, you were on it.
还不错 你也在上面
Yeah, I was on the poster.
是的 我在海报上
You played some sort of gay vampire.
你演了一个 同性恋吸血鬼
No, not gay, British.
不 不是同性恋 是英国人
It says here you were nominated for a GLAAD award.
上面说你被"同志反歧视联盟媒体奖"提名了
Well, it's an honor just to be nominated.
恩 光是提名就已经很荣幸了
It is.
是的
Wray, you'll be reading with Sarah, here.
Wray 你和Sarah对词
Hi, Wray. I'm a big fan.
嗨 Wray 我可喜欢你了
I will see you in Hell!
我们地狱再见
Aw, shit.
哦 天啊
Wait, what's that from?
等等 这是哪里的台词
He played Cash on "Spectrum".
他在<荧光谱>里面演的Cash
It was a big hit.
当时可火了
Why haven't I heard of it?
我怎么没听说过呢
It's a cult hit. Uch. Uch.
是科幻迷里面很火的 哦 哦
So Wray, we're just going to read that first scene.
所以Wray 我们就读第一场好了
At the bank? I only have a couple of lines in that one.
银行那场么 那场我没多少台词啊
Yep, and go.
是的 开始
Drop the gun. Drop the gun!
把枪放下 快把枪放下
Trimmings hasn't entered the scene.
Trimmings还没进场呢
Just stay.
在这等着
Sorry, Sarah.
不好意思 Sarah
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Drop the damn gun!
把那该死的枪放下
剧集 | 展会明星(2015) | 导航列表