剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
Mom says things happen for a reason...
我不知道那是不是真的
But I'm not sure if that's true.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, buddy.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
奥利怎么样了
How's Ollie?
他很好 正睡着呢
He's okay. He's asleep.
那就好
Good.
他刚度过了一个孩子不该有的一天
He's had a day no child should have.
你有再考虑过
Have you thought any more about...
我说的吗
About what I asked?
约翰
John...
你想让我帮你掩盖罪行
you want me to help cover up a crime...
还不只一项 多得我都数不过来
Not just one, more than I can count.
由你来决定
It's your decision.
不 这行不通的
No, it'll never work.
那个警探 他抓了你父亲
That detective... he arrested your father.
他知道你做了什么
He knows what you did.
他比我们更不想有人问问题
He can't have people asking questions any more than we can.
那诊所里的尸体呢
The bodies in the clinic?
那看起来像帮派火拼 只要我们什么都不说
It looks like a gang shooting, and as long we say nothing,
那就永远是帮派火拼
that's all it will be.
我唯一想要的就是我们家庭美满和睦
All I want is to keep this family together.
哪怕是现在
Even now?
哪怕是现在
Even now.
怎么做
How...
尤其在发生了这么多事之后
After everything that's happened?
你知道当有子弹在身体里的枪击受害者
You know what happens when a shooting victim
到医院后会发生什么吗
Comes in with a bullet inside them...
像安托万那样的
Someone like Antoine?
只要子弹不是嵌在重要器官里
Unless the bullet is lodged in a vital organ,
我们就把子弹留在那
We leave it where it is...
不是因为这样做效果好
Not because it's good,
而是取出子弹会导致更多损伤
but because taking it out will cause even more damage.
这是很艰难的 因为当你查看
It's hard, 'cause a bullet wound,
枪弹伤时 你会发现情况很糟
When you look at it, it's awful.
子弹穿透了一切 组织 骨头
The bullet tears through everything... tissue, bone.
震荡波造成的损伤更为严重
Shockwaves from the impact destroy even more,
眼看着子弹留在一个人的体内而不做任何事
And it hurts to see that bullet inside someone's body
真的很痛心
and just leave it there.
感觉这样太不应该了
It feels so wrong.
这违反了作为医生所有的一切本能
It goes against every instinct you have as a doctor.
可尽管如此 这仍是你最好的选择
But as wrong as it feels, it's the best thing you can do.
此时 免疫系统开始起作用
In time, the immune system kicks in,
击败了感染
Fighting off infection,
防止病情进一步恶化
Preventing further damage.
炎症消失了
Inflammation dies down,
而你以为无法复原的损伤
and the damage that you thought could never be repaired,
不知怎的 渐渐好转了
Somehow, gradually, begins to get better.
当然了 也许会有些后遗症
Of course, there may be setbacks,
但伤口会好起来的
but the wound does heal.
组织长回来了
Tissue grows back.
骨头也复原了
Bones knit together.
若是原来的连接无法修复
Where old connections can't be repaired,
就会有新的长出来
News ones are made.
最终 几个月过后
Finally, as the months pass,
子弹被包裹在疤痕组织里
The bullet becomes encased in scar tissue...
封闭起来了
Sealed off.
我不是说生活会和原来的一样
I'm not saying life ever goes back to normal,
可至少仍在继续
but it does go on.
查看一下四床病人的检查结果
Let's check the lab results on bed four
给九床做个全血细胞计数
and get a CBC on nine.
好的 不过九床不喜欢针头
Okay, but bed nine doesn't like needles,
也不愿吃药
And bed nine is way off his meds.
那你尽力吧
Well, do your best.
你查看过威廉姆斯先生了没
Did you check on Mr. Williams yet?
看过了 他可以出院了
I did, and he is ready for discharge.
那好 告诉谢莉一声 她等着空床呢
Well, tell Sherry, because she is waiting on the bed.
好的
Okay.
二号♥线有你的电♥话♥
Oh, and you have a phone call on line two.
- 谁啊 - 难倒我了
- Who is it? - Beats me.
可惜了 我没在医学院上文秘课
Sadly, I didn't go to secretary class in medical school.
他们说有急事
They said it's urgent.
我是埃利森医生
This is Dr. Ellison.
埃利森医生 不好意思打扰您了
Dr. Ellison, I'm sorry to bother you.
我知道您一定很忙的
I'm sure you're busy.
没关系的 请问您是哪位
That's all right. Who am I speaking with?
我在这一带地区开了一系列的诊所
I run a chain of clinics in the area.
我希望您能有空和我见一面
I was wondering if you might find the time to meet with me.
我有要事相商
I have an urgent matter to discuss.
是什么事呢
Okay, what is it?
我们还是当面说比较好
It'd be better to talk about that in person.
我正在上班
Well, you know, I'm in the middle of a shift, um...
而你并未告诉我你是谁
And you didn't mention your name.
是的 我没有
No, I didn't.
我经营癌症诊所 埃利森医生
I run cancer clinics, Dr. Ellison.
您知道其中一家的
You know one of them.
桑迪斯普林斯的那家
The Sandy Springs Clinic?
我没什么印象
I'm not familiar with it.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
前段时间这家诊所毁于一场大火
We lost that facility a while back to a fire.
听着 在你报♥警♥之前
Listen, before you call the police...
谁说要报♥警♥了
Who said anything about the police?
什么
What?
- 你想要什么 - 我想要你
- What do you want? - I want you
放下手头事 走出医院
to stop what you're doing, leave the hospital,
到东南停车♥库♥去
And go to the southeast parking garage.
你有三分钟时间
You have three minutes.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表