剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
and he would've tried to hide.
然后他会试着藏起来
He might still be here.
他可能还在这儿
You've reached the voice mail of Dr. John Ellison.
这里是约翰·埃里森医生的语♥音♥信箱
Really?
搞什么啊
Gretchen, hey. Hey!
格雷琴 嗨 嘿
I need some help with one of the patients
我需要那个病人帮我个忙
you worked on with John.
就是你和愈合主治的那个病人
Girl came in with a fractured clavicle,
那个女孩儿来时只是锁骨骨折
somehow wound up in isolation for meningitis?
结果却莫名被诊断得了脑膜炎而且被送进了隔离区
Yeah, came in with a break, and the infection just showed up.
是啊 来时只是骨折 然后感染症状就出现了
Well, the doctors upstairs reran the CSF,
好吧 不过楼上的医生重新检测了脑脊液
and it didn't show any signs of infection.
没有任何感染的迹象
Hmm. False negative, maybe?
嗯 可能是漏报 也说不定
Or maybe John screwed up.
也可能是约翰搞错了
I'm going to talk to the patient.
我现在要去和这个病人谈谈
I want you to verify her story's the same as when she came in.
我要你核实下她现在的说法是否和她进来时的一致
I was thinking we'd do this now, Gretchen.
我们现在就去吧 格雷琴
Of course.
当然
This won't take long.
不会耽误你很久
I just want to clear up some things about your visit
我就是查看一下你来急诊部就诊时
to the emergency department.
的一些病情记录
What about it?
怎么了
Well, it's just that your triage note lists shoulder pain
嗯 就是你的患者鉴别分类单上显示有肩痛
as your only complaint.
仅此而已
So?
所以呢
It's unusual to have a fracture
奇怪的是怎么会有骨折
with an unrelated infection this severe.
还出现不相干的严重感染有点说不通
Did you tell your doctor about any other symptoms?
你有没有告诉过你的医生你有些其他症状
Miss?
小姐
Yeah.
嗯
A sore neck.
颈部感到酸楚
Fever.
发烧
Headache.
头疼
All right, any reason you told Dr. Ellison
行了 为什么你只告诉埃里森医生
but not the nurse at the front desk?
而不告诉前台的护士
I don't know. I don't like nurses much.
我不知道 我不是很喜欢护士
Okay, then.
好吧 现在
I'll let you rest.
你可以休息了
I'll be right down with her chart.
我会马上把她的病历记录带过来
Thank you.
谢谢你
I really could've used that 10 grand.
我真的很需要那1万块
I hope you're happy 'cause you were right.
我希望你能满意 因为你是对的
I don't know what to do.
我不知道我该做什么
Hillary, you cannot go back to your boyfriend.
希拉里 你不能再回你男友身边去了
I-I know that. I just...
我 我知道 我只是
He's been my whole life for five years.
整整五年来他就是我的世界
I-I got no money, no place to go.
我 我没钱 也没地方去
He's got my car, my stuff.
他拿了我的车 我的东西
I'm just so screwed.
我完蛋了
Hillary, tell me where you live.
希拉里 告诉我你住在哪里
I'll get your stuff.
我帮你取回你的东西
Check that room. I'll check the other one.
检查下那个房♥间 我去查另一间
All right.
没问题
Are there any other rooms we haven't checked?
还有房♥间没检查过吗
Any other place... That's everything.
都看了 该检查的都检查过了
No, no, no. It can't be.
不 不 不 没可能的
Where does that go?
那是通哪儿的
That's the loading dock.
那个是搬运通道
It's used by the cleaning crew.
清洁人员用的
They keep it locked.
他们一直把门锁着
Antoine?
安东尼
See that right there? Yeah.
看到这个了吗 嗯
Oh no. No.
噢 不 不要啊
Antoine?
安东尼
Oh, no!
噢 不好了
Jesus!
天哪
Set? Yeah.
好了吗 可以了
Toine, can you hear me?
东尼 你能听到我讲话吗
He has a pulse.
还有脉搏
He's breathing.
他在呼吸
You're gonna be okay, kid.
孩子 你会没事的
Let's get him upstairs.
我们把他搬到楼上去
Just hold still.
别乱动哦
Okay.
好了
Try not to roll over on that, okay, buddy?
尽量别压到这儿 好吗 伙计
Hey, while your pops is gone, it's my job to look out for you.
嘿 你老爹虽然不在这儿 但有我照顾你
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
So what you gotta do is rest up and stay here.
所有你现在要做的就是在这儿好好休息
I wanna go home.
我想回家
You'll be back on the block real soon.
你马上就能回去了
You see that man right there?
你看到那人了吗
He a doctor. He got your back.
他是名医生 他把你带回来的
He gonna make sure you're safe.
他会保证你的安全
So no more running off, a'ight?
别再瞎跑了 好吗
Okay.
好的
And if anybody asks, your name is Malcolm,
还有要是有任何人问起 你要回答你叫马尔科姆
and you're from Kirkwood.
来自柯克伍德
And that's all you say.
只要回答这些
We good?
明白了吗
Hey, nurse.
喂 护工
You make sure he got what he needs.
你要保证他能得到他需要的
Yeah, of course.
嗯 当然
Hey, can we talk?
嘿 能说句话吗
Talk, then.
行啊 说吧
Privately.
借一步说话
I can't do this.
我做不到
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It means I'm done.
我的意思是我的参与到此为止
I can't be involved anymore.
我不能再卷入其中了
You're done, huh?
你要退出吗 嗯哼
Yeah.
没错
Antoine's stable now.
安东尼的状况也稳定了
I mean, he opened up that wound pretty bad, but he...
我的意思是 他伤口裂得不像样子 但是
You know what happened when word of all this sh... today
你知道那会怎样吗 要是今天的这些话
hit the streets?
传出去的话
Couple young bangers got carried away.
一些年轻帮派成员得意忘形
They wanted to show Toine's pops they got his back.
为了表示他们支持小安的父亲
They capped a Loco.
他们枪击了一个飞车党的人
You want out?
你想脱身吗
Hell, we all do.
妈的 我们都想
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
There's a Sunny's diner on Marietta and 8th.
在玛丽埃塔街和八街交界处上有家阳光餐厅
Be there tomorrow, 11:00 a.m. We'll talk about it.
明天过去那儿 早上11点 我们谈谈此事
I can't.
我来不了
Maybe that sounded like I was asking.
可能刚刚我听起来是在征求你的意见
I wasn't.
但我不是
See you tomorrow, Doc.
明天见 医生同志
So?
怎样了
It's handled.
处理好了
You sure?
你确定
Yeah, I still have to help her get her stuff from her ex,
嗯 只是我还得从她前男友那把她的东西拿回来
but she will not be a problem for us at the hospital.
不过她不会在给我们惹麻烦了
How'd it go over at Ansley?
安斯利那儿怎样了
We found Antoine.
我们找到安东尼了
He's gonna be all right.
他会没事的
You don't look very happy about that.
你看上去不怎么高兴啊
There was another gang shooting.
发生了一起帮派枪击
Someone died all because, for just a few hours,
有人死了都是因为 就那么几个小时
I couldn't find Antoine.
我找不到安东尼
That's not your fault.
这不是你的错
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表