剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
I got the police, Bridget, my wife.
我们得换种方式筹到这些钱
We're gonna have to find another way to get the money.
我认识一个人可以帮我们 但是...
I might have a guy that can help us out, but...
但是 但是什么
But? But what?
但是如果你不积极想办法的话 在几天之内
But you don't just get 30 grand in cash on a few days' notice
筹到三万美金是不可能的
without having to work for it.
我们明天再说 医生
We'll talk tomorrow, Doctor.
你还好吗 你看起来有点紧张
Hey, are you okay? You look a little nervous.
我没事 只不过是公众演讲而已
I'm fine. It's just public speaking, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
你没跟我说布丽奇特也要来
Oh, you didn't tell me Bridget was coming.
我好久没见到他了
I haven't seen her in ages.
你知道吗 让我们...先跟海伦打个招呼吧
Uh, you know what? Let's, um... Let's talk to Helen first.
是她主办的活动
She's running the event,
我只是想为演讲做点准备
and I just want to get squared away for the speech.
好的
Okay.
他在这呢 我们的演讲嘉宾
There he is, the man of the hour.
- 很高兴见到您 - 新的医院分部非常令人赞叹
- So good to see you. - The new wing is stunning.
- 祝贺 - 这真是旷日持久的努力所成
- Congratulations. - It's been a long time coming.
非常感谢你能来
We really appreciate you being here for this.
不要紧
It's no problem.
我要去吧台拿杯水
So I'm just gonna grab some water from the bar
趁着还没开始...你要点什么吗
before we get started... Can I get you anything?
好的 一杯红酒
Uh, sure, a glass of Cab.
紫色的那种 对吧
That's the purple one, right?
失陪
Excuse me.
请给我一杯红酒 还有一杯水
Uh, a glass of Cabernet, please, and a water.
我知道我们需要谈谈
I know we need to talk.
警♥察♥打电♥话♥调查你
Police called about you.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我能解释这一切
I can explain everything,
我也会向你解释一切 不过要到明天
and I will explain everything tomorrow.
现在这会儿 我请求你把它限于我们二人之间
But for now, please, let's just keep this between us.
萨曼莎在而且...
Samantha's here and...
我不会为你说谎
I am not lying for you.
我发誓事情不是看上去那样
The situation is not what it looks like, I swear.
- 布丽奇特·奥尼尔 - 谢谢
- Bridget O'Neill. - Thank you.
- 你看上去真棒 - 萨姆
- You look amazing. - Sam.
你也因为昨晚的帮派枪击接到电♥话♥了吗
Did you get called in for that gang shooting last night too?
是啊 情况很棘手
Yeah, it was a rough one.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
听起来快要开始了
Ooh, sounds like they want to get started.
- 我们得去找我们的位置了 - 好的
- We should go find our table. - Okay.
- 下次见 - 好的
- See you soon. - Okay.
包括了目前最先进的仪器及新增的十张病床
Including state-of-the-art equipment and ten more beds
加入了住院手术部
in the inpatient medical surgical unit.
我今天受邀在此发言 并非仅仅作为医生
I was asked to speak here tonight not just as a doctor,
更作为一个曾在这里住院的
but also as a father who had a patient here
儿科患儿的父亲
in the pediatric wing.
两年前 我的女儿被诊断出
Two years ago, my daughter was diagnosed
急性淋巴细胞白血病
with acute lymphoid leukemia.
得知这一噩耗那天是我人生中最艰难的一天
Hearing that news was the hardest day of my life,
当你的孩子罹患疾病 你的世界从此停转
because when your child is sick, your universe stops,
你想做的一切只是让他们好起来
and all you want to do is to make them better
缓解他们的痛苦
and to ease their pain.
而这就是这里的意义所在
And that's what this place does.
作为医生 我们手握许多工具
As doctors, we have many tools.
我们拥有医学技术
We do ours job with medicine and technology
但更重要的是 我们有医者仁心
but most of all, with a compassion of professionals
有着为理解他者的痛苦与奋争而
who fight to understand the pain and challenges
不懈奋斗的医者之心
of other human beings.
因此 当我想到这些设施
So, when I think of this facility,
我认为它是医生们汇聚一堂的地方
I think of it as a place to come together as doctors.
它是让我们不懈的奋斗变得些许容易的地方
I think of a place that makes that fight a little easier,
而这些许容易 就已是整个世界
when a little easier means the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥利 你下来了吗
Ollie, are you coming down?
趁我还没忘 请你来过夜的小伙伴吃披萨行吗
Hey, before I forget, how does pizza sound for your sleepover?
本不吃披萨
Ben doesn't eat pizza.
怎么会有十一岁小孩不爱吃披萨呢
What kind of an 11-year-old boy doesn't eat pizza?
他妈妈信不过乳制品
His mom doesn't believe in dairy.
我们是在说乳酪 又不是牙仙
We're talking about cheese, not the tooth fairy.
打扰一下 埃利森太太
Excuse me, Mrs. Ellison?
- 我能跟您说几句话吗 - 当然 怎么了
- Can I talk to you for a sec? - Sure, what's up?
非常感谢您的咖啡还有别的一切
You've been so nice bringing us coffee and all.
我只是想给您提个醒
I just wanted to give you a heads-up.
今天是我们在这儿的最后一天
This is our last day out here.
我现在甚至都不该在这儿
I'm not even supposed to be here now.
什么 出什么事了
What? Did something happen?
我只知道是市里的某些人撤回了小组
All I know is somebody downtown pulled the detail.
那么 是谁下的决定
Well, then who made that decision?
那就远超我的级别了 女士
It's way above my pay grade, ma'am.
我得走了 非常抱歉
I should go. Real sorry about this.
怎么了
Hey, how are you doing?
还好 我正在送奥利去学校
Okay. I'm driving Ollie to school.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在开会 出什么事了
I'm, uh, at a meeting. Is something wrong?
你听说警方把我们家门口的警车
Did you hear anything about the police taking away the car
撤掉了吗
in front of our house?
没有 他们撤了
No. They did?
是 我刚刚和警官聊了聊
Yeah, I just talked to the officer.
他说决定是市里下的
He said the decision was made downtown.
我在想我们是不是该打电♥话♥去问问
I'm thinking we should probably call over there.
你知道的 这或许不是个
You know, that's probably not a good, um...
好主意
idea.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why not?
约翰
John?
你知道也许是怎么回事吗
Oh, you know what it probably is?
我们的警报系统是连在警♥察♥局的
Our alarm system is hooked up to the police station,
也许是他们觉着 你知道的 我们已经
and they probably just figured, you know, we're... we're...
有保障了
We're covered now.
听着 我得走了 没事的
Listen, I... I should go. We'll be fine.
- 我晚些跟你说 - 好的 再见
- I'll talk to you later. - Okay, bye.
伙计 最近如何
Hey, buddy, how you doing?
帮个忙 让车一直发动着...
Uh, do me a favor, keep the car running...
好了 记住这个人就是那个能帮我们
Okay, just remember that this is the guy that's helping us
弄到我们所需要的钱的人
get the money that we need.
所以心态开放些 好吧
So keep an open mind, okay?
约翰·埃利森医生 格蕾琴对你赞不绝口啊
Dr. John Ellison. Gretchen sings your praises.
我叫韦斯
I'm Wes.
我...
Yeah, I um...
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识新朋友
Always like making new friends.
好的 快进来 我们进去说
Okay, come on in. Let's do this inside.
我与亚特兰大以及附近地区的医疗机构都有合作
I work with medical facilities in the greater Atlanta area.
所以你是医生还是...
So are you a physician or...
都不是 更接近一个生意人
Eh, not exactly. More of an entrepreneur.
早几年前我还考虑过做医院管理
A few years back, I was actually thinking hospital administration,
结果发现我对官僚习气过敏
but turns out, I'm allergic to red tape.
格蕾琴说你有些商业计划
So Gretchen says you got some sort of business proposal.
对 确实是
Yes, sure thing.
我向病患群体提供
So I supply folks in the medical community
一些他们所无法获得的
with products that they can't obtain...
或无法以合理价格获得的制品
or can't obtain for the right price.
我合作的诊所在桑迪斯普林斯
This clinic I'm working with up in Sandy Springs,
我们正在想办法搞到一些阿霉素
we're looking to get our hands on some doxorubicin.
一种抗肿瘤药 其抗瘤谱很广
其中包括急性淋巴细胞白血病
好吧 我认识一些药品代表
Well, uh, I know some pharmaceutical reps.
我或许能帮你弄到一些... 折扣
I could probably get you a... a discount.
事情是这样的
That's the thing.
我需要的是更大的折扣
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表