剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们的湖边房♥子
This house on the lake of yours,
是有食物和床铺的 对吧
it's got food and bedding, right?
是啊 有很多罐头食物
Yeah, there's plenty of canned food there.
- 我们不会有事的 - 再给你几条毛毯
- We'll be fine. - Here's some extra blankets
以防天气变冷
in case it gets cold.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆
Sam.
看 警♥察♥来了
Look, it's the police.
约翰说和警♥察♥讲话不安全 对吧
John said it wasn't safe to talk to the cops, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么不带奥利离开这里呢
Why don't you grab Ollie and get out of here?
从后门走
Take the back way.
- 什么 你说真的 - 赶紧
- What, are you serious? - Please.
把奥利带上 快走
Just take Ollie and go.
奥利 快过来
Ollie, come here, buddy.
下午好
Good afternoon.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Can I help you boys with something?
我们想找约翰·埃利森或者萨曼莎·埃利森
Yeah, we'd like to speak with John or Samantha Ellison.
那你来错地方了
Oh, well, you got the wrong place,
因为他们不在这
'cause they're not here.
真的吗
Oh, is that so?
我们收到通知说他们住在这
Well, we were informed that they were staying here.
听起来你们消息有误
Sounds like you got some bad information.
先生 为了他们的安全起见
Sir, it's for their own safety,
如果你不介意的话 我们要...
so if you don't mind, we'd like to...
我介意
I do mind.
你闯入私人住♥宅♥ 我希望你离开
You're on private property, so I want you to get off.
我不知道你有什么毛病 我们来这儿是为了...
I don't know what your problem is, but we're here for...
- 妈妈 发生什么事了 - 嘘
- Mom, what's happening? - Shh.
别说话 奥利 和我待在一起
Stay quiet, Ollie, okay? Stick close to me.
先生 我觉得你没搞清楚这件事的重要性
Sir, I don't think you realize the importance here.
我明白这其中的利害 好吧
Oh, I understand the importance, all right,
但我没看到搜查令 这就意味着你们是非法入侵
but I don't see a warrant, so that means you're trespassing.
听着 不让我进去看一眼我是不会走的
Look, pal, I'm not leaving until I have a look around.
是吗 把搜查令拿出来给我看看
Yeah? Well, show me the goddamn warrant.
不许再提搜查令
Shut up about the warrant!
我现在要你们绕到后门进去
I want you to go around back.
你 从另一边进去
You, go to the other side.
我要翻遍这所房♥子
I'm going through the house.
全面搜查
I want a full sweep.
- 我们走 - 好
- Let's go! - Okay.
- 你跟我进来 - 你们太过分了
- You follow me. - You guys are way out of line.
谈判结束
We are done.
够了
That's enough!
我们走 奥利
Let's go, Ollie.
先生 我要你保持冷静 听到了吗
Sir, I need you to calm down, you hear me?
把他铐起来带走
Cuff him. Get him to the car.
- 锁上吗 - 是的
- Got a lock? - Yeah.
你能把枪收起来吗
Would you put that away?
看见那个警♥察♥就得用上了
We see that cop, we're gonna need it.
还不一定呢
Yeah, we don't know that yet.
一定用得上
Oh, we do now.
很多事情都能说得通了
A lot of shit is starting to make sense.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
当狂人帮的藏匿所被抢劫之后帮派之争就开始了
Gang war started when a Loco stash house got robbed.
狂人帮老大的兄弟被杀了
Loco boss's brother got killed.
这就是他们要杀安托万的原因
That's how come they shot 'Toine.
一报还一报
Family for family.
是 但如果你抢劫了他们 你知道他们会...
Yeah, but if you robbed them, you know that they're...
我们屁都没做 我们都不知道
We didn't do shit. We don't know where
他们的藏匿所在哪里
no goddamn Loco stash house is.
你知道是谁做的吗
You know who does?
霍登
Holden?
你是说霍登抢劫了他们
You're saying Holden robbed them?
什么 你这么惊讶 就因为他是个警♥察♥吗
What, you surprised 'cause he a cop?
欢迎来到现实世界 医生
Welcome to the world, Doc.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
等等 为什么他要冲着安托万来
Wait. W-why did he come after Antoine?
伊斯说想要和平
Word's out Easy wants peace.
斗争停止了 人们都开始议论
Fighting stops. People start talking.
狂人帮会找出真正袭击他们的凶手的
Locos gonna figure out who really hit them,
那个警探死定了
And that detective's a dead man.
但如果他杀了安托万 看起来会像是狂人帮想...
But if he kill 'Toine, make it look like the Locos...
继续挑起斗争
The fighting goes on.
那个警♥察♥就能逃脱惩罚
And that cop gets away clean.
所以 要是你不介意的话
So, if you don't mind,
我要把这个随身带着
I'm gonna keep this where I can get it.
达瑞斯 我...我还以为你...
Darius, I... I thought that you...
我知道你是怎么想的
I know what you thought.
很多白人都以为他们无所不知
Seen a lot of white boys thought they had all the answers.
对 格蕾琴 我们到了
Yeah, Gretchen, we're here.
你能把安托万带下楼去吗
Can you bring Antoine downstairs?
不 不 我... 你必须到这来
No, no, I... You have to come here.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What's going on?
安托万有点不对劲
Something is wrong with Antoine.
你尽快赶过来
Get up here as fast as you can.
保持呼吸 好吗
Keep breathing, okay?
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
出什么事了
What happened?
他现在呼吸窘迫
He's in respiratory distress.
心率过速 而且越来越糟了
Tachycardic, and it's been getting worse.
这算怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你跟我说安托万已经可以回家了
You told me 'Toine was ready to go home.
他摔倒了 好吗
He fell, all right?
我在试着转移他的时候 他摔倒了
I was trying to move him, and he fell.
他要是继续这样下去 都用不着警♥察♥来杀他了
He keep it up like this, that cop ain't gonna need to kill him.
别说风凉话了
You are not helping.
感觉像是张力性气胸
Sounds like a tension pneumothorax.
脏层胸膜一定是因为摔倒
Visceral pleura must have been compromised
引起的感染破裂给损坏了
by the infection ruptured from the fall.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
快一点
Hurry it up.
这可快不得
You can't hurry this.
如果我出错了 安托万的情况会更糟
If I get this wrong, Antoine gets a lot worse.
你干了什么
What did you do?
坚持住
Hold on!
拿一毫克咪唑安定给我
Give me one milligram Midazolam.
他会好起来吗
He gonna be all right?
会的
He should be.
我要用点东西让他镇静下来
I'm just gonna give him something to calm him down.
他没事了 但我们必须马上把他转移出去
Okay, he's good, but we need to get him out of here now.
快 去把车备好
Quick, go get the car ready.
好 我们往哪走
Okay. Which way we going?
去左边的电梯
Left toward the back elevator.
那会把我们带到小道吗
That's gonna get us to the alley?
对
Yeah.
不
No.
安托万
'Toine!
你敢动一下试试
Don't you... don't you move a goddamn inch.
继续走 宝贝 别往回看 好吗
Just keep moving, sweetie. Don't look back, okay?
等一下
Hey, hold up!
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我是亚特兰大警局的霍索恩警探
Detective Hawthorne, APD.
需要帮忙啊 警探
Yeah, what can I do for you, Detective?
我在找两个人
I'm looking for some folks.
他们也许从树林里出来了
They may have come from the woods back there.
是吗 等等 这是怎么回事
Really? Wait. What's this all about?
刑事侦查
It's a criminal investigation.
我们坚信犯罪嫌疑人在不久前
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表