剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
传票
for Oscar Rodriguez.
这是给安托万·泰勒准备的吗
Is this for Antoine Tyler?
你来医院杀我的病人吗
You came into this hospital to kill my patient?
你带了这么警官来送传票
So you bring this many police officers to deliver a subpoena?
- 检察官说过她... - 我想她改变主意了
- The DA said she wasn't... - Guess she changed her mind.
执法证词就已经足够了
Law enforcement testimony should be more than enough.
跟我说没有用
You're talking to the wrong person about that.
我知道的就是检察官希望
All I know is the DA likes the idea
一个受人尊敬的医生到场
Of having a respectable doctor on the stand.
明天法庭见
See ya in court tomorrow.
我昨天没打电♥话♥
The reason I didn't call yesterday
是因为只有你盖棺定论
Was because my husband wasn't served with a subpoena
- 我丈夫才要履行传票义务 - 我理解
- until after you closed. - I understand.
是的 如果我提交延期申请的话
Yeah, and if I filed that extension,
你在初审后才会看到传票
You wouldn't even see it until after the hearing.
他到法庭时 你和法官讲吧
You'll have to speak with the judge when he arrives.
- 好吧 - 行吗
- Yeah. - All right?
好吧 谢谢你帮忙
Fine, yeah. Thank you so much for your help.
难以置信 这是公然的骚扰
Unbelievable. This is blatant harassment.
他昨天晚上
I mean, how many police cars
带了多少警车来我家
Did he bring to our house last night?
我想那是做给领居们看的一场戏
I think that was a show for the neighborhood.
做一场戏 还用得着带来第二天的传票吗
Yeah, of course it was, and a subpoena for the next day?
- 我觉得我们可以反击 - 然后呢
- I think we can fight this. - And then what?
他们会重新安排听证会
They'll just reschedule the hearing
然后再传唤我一次
And bring me in later.
这只会把我们越拖越久
It'll just keep us here longer.
- 也许吧 但是我... - 萨姆
- Maybe, but I... - Sam.
我们会熬过去的
Let me just get it over with.
我会去作证的
I'll testify.
我们可以去的
We can go.
就吃这个吧 我们一点谷物也没了
This is it. We are officially out of cereal.
那脆果薄片呢
What about the flakes with the crunch berry things?
所有的谷物 杰德 所有的都没了
All the cereal, Jed, all of it's gone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
格蕾琴 我的手一直在抖
Look, Gretch, my hand, it's like a... it's really shaking.
我要不要再吃一片止疼片之类的东西
Should I have another one of those Suboxone things?
不用 再过五个小时吃
No, not for another five hours.
等等 可是你看它抖得多厉害
Wait, but look how much it's shaking, man.
不这样抖一下 你是不会改掉一天
You're not gonna kick a 10-Dilaudid-a-day habit
吃10片止疼片的习惯的
Without a little shaking.
你得扛过去 杰德
You're gonna have to ride this out, Jed.
什么事
Yeah?
我现在给你打电♥话♥ 你就这态度
That's how you answer the phone when I call you now?
每次你这么早打电♥话♥来 一定不是什么好事
Whenever you call this early, it's usually not good.
这太不公平了
That is so unfair.
谁打来的
Who is it?
是吗 怎么了 英格丽德
Really? What is it then, Ingrid?
你还记得安伯吗 那个牵着条胖吉娃娃的金发女人
Remember Amber, the blond with the fat Chihuahua?
我只记得有一个吸毒的金发女人
I remember a blond with a coke problem.
她戒毒四个月了 好吗
She's four months clean, okay?
不管怎么样 她那个混♥蛋♥男友把她赶出来了
Anyway, her ass-hat boyfriend kicked her out,
还偷了她的钱
Stole all her money.
她需要一个地方来发泄 我告诉她可以来我这
She needed a place to crash and I told her she could.
不不 你不是吧
No, no, no. No, you didn't.
她就在我房♥间地板上睡了一晚
She slept on my floor for one night,
就一晚 那群现实版的纳粹就把我赶出来了
One freaking night, and the rehab Nazis are kicking me out.
英格丽德 我刚把你弄回去
Ingrid, I just got you back in there and then
你就让人在那过夜 他们是有规矩的
you have someone stay over? They have rules there.
所以我就应该让一个在恢复期的吸毒者
So I'm just supposed to let a recovering addict
睡在大街上
sleep on the street?
换做是你 你就这么干吗
That's what you would have done?
你什么时候过来
When are you gonna be here?
我还在打包东西 一两个小时之后吧
I'm still packing, an hour, two?
听着 我还要一个班要值
Listen, I have a shift.
你可以过来 但你得知道杰德在这
You can come over, but you should know that Jed's here,
他正在戒毒 你不能搞砸了
and he's detoxing, and you cannot screw that up.
什么 你以为我想让他嗑药吗
What, you think I'd get him high?
我知道你是什么样的人
I know how you are.
我会乖乖的 好吗
I'll behave, okay?
我下班回家见你 再见
I'll see you when I get home. Bye.
他要死了 那个人击中了他
He's dying! That dude shot him!
新车
New ride?
租来的
It's a rental.
我想...
Uh, I wanted to, um...
我觉得是时候把安托万送回家了
I think it's time we got Antoine home.
他的肺部感染已经被清理了
His lung infection's clearing up,
而且适当的看护...
And, you know, the proper care unit...
打住
Hold up there.
你说的适当看护 那是你的工作
That proper care you're talking about, that's your job.
医生 听起来你好像要打退堂鼓了
Doc, it sounds like you trying to back out on us.
不是这样的
No, no, that's not...
昨天狂人帮没有找上我们
You know, yesterday the Locos never rolled on us
但你说过他们会来的
Like you said they was gonna.
有流言称是因为有人提醒他们
Word going around is that someone warned 'em
我们有所准备
we'd be ready.
我努力保护你们不被杀害
I was trying to keep people from getting killed.
看到了吗
See that?
在亚特兰大东北区狂人帮就是这么招呼我的
That's how the Locos greeted me in northeast Atlanta.
我现在还要去作证
And I'm on my way right now
当安托万在医院的时候
To testify against the man who attacked me in the hospital
那个男人袭击了我
while Antoine was there.
你说我是他们那边的吗
You're saying I'm on their side?
好吧
Fine.
找来我们要的东西来照顾安托万
Get us what we need to take care of 'Toine,
但我要告诉你
But I'm gonna tell you something.
如果有一点差池
If anything goes wrong,
他还是咳的那么厉害
If he so much as cough too hard,
那就是你的责任
It's on you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
从没准备的那么好过
As ready as I can be.
这要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
像这样的一场听证会很快的
Well, a hearing like this should go pretty quick.
检方只需证明有足够的证据进行审判
The prosecution just needs to show enough evidence for trial,
所以他们会简短友好地问你几个问题
So they'll keep the questions for you short and sweet.
好
Okay.
谢谢你能陪我来
Hey, thanks for being here.
不用谢
Of course.
不用理他 继续走吧
It's okay, just keep going.
哥们 很高兴见到你
Hey, man, good to see you.
这是你老婆吗
This your lady?
医生 你可真行
Damn, Doc, you doin' all right.
离我们远点
Get the hell away from us.
哥们 我只是想表达友好
Hey, man, I was just trying to be nice.
我说了走开
I said back off!
你们够了
Hey! That's enough.
我们没事
We're good, man.
- 离开 - 我们一会再说
- Move. - We'll talk later, huh?
你还好吗
You okay?
来的刚好 医生
Right on time, Doctor.
他们在等你了
They're ready for you.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我和谢尔曼医生想要制止他
Dr. Sherman and I tried to restrain him,
这时候他拔出了一把刀
And that's when he pulled the knife.
所以我们很清楚
Just so we're clear,
那天砍伤你的人今天在法庭上吗
is the man who cut you in the courtroom today?
在
Yes.
是被告奥斯卡·罗德里格斯
The defendant, Oscar Rodriguez.
我没有问题了
No further questions.
埃利森医生
Dr. Ellison,
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表