剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
ufeff1
并 发 症
第一季 第五集
现今
《并发症》前情提要
Previously on Complications...
你救下的那个男孩被北部狂人帮枪击
The boy you saved was shot by members of Norteños Locos.
他们和一个对头帮派在争地盘
They're in a turf dispute with a rival gang,
那个对头是藤市帮
the Vine City Crew.
狂人帮对对方首领的儿子策划了一次袭击
The Locos put out a hit on the gang leader's son.
你救的那个男孩... 他是我的一切
That boy you saved... is everything to me.
你看见那边那个人了吗
You see that man right there?
他是医生 他救了你
He a doctor. He got your back.
他会确保你的安全
He gonna make sure you safe.
我找到了转移安托万的地方 但我需要钱
I found a place to move Antoine, but I need money.
三万五 今天就要
35,000 today.
我们能搞到的
Yeah, we can get it.
这是搞什么
It's messed up,
闯进来 要我们的钱
coming in here, taking our cash.
够了 够了
Enough! That is enough!
你想干嘛 喂 记住
What you doing? Hey, but just remember.
亚特兰大不是只有你一个医生
You ain't the only doctor in Atlanta.
我伤害了你 萨姆 对不起
I hurt you, Sam, and I'm sorry.
那你何不上车
So why don't you get in then?
我还不知道你名字呢
'Cause I don't even know your name.
我叫CJ
Well, I'm CJ.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
十四个月前
停车去
Park it.
蒂 怎么了 要来一口吗
Hey, Dee, what up, yo? You want to hit this?
- 伊斯在哪儿 - 在后院呢
- Where's Easy? - He's in the back, yo.
那个花了多长时间
Yo, how long that took?
没花多少时间 这孩子天生有绘画细胞
No time, the boy's a natural.
伙计 你为啥每次都把运动鞋画得那么大呢
Man, why you always make the sneakers so big?
那样我就高到可以扣篮了
Makes me tall enough to dunk.
- 像勒布朗那样大力灌篮 - 勒布朗
- Slam it down like LeBron. - LeBron?
我还以为你是亚特兰大老鹰队的球迷呢
I thought you was supposed to be a Hawks fan.
勒布朗詹姆斯效力于克里夫兰骑士队
老鹰队没有詹皇
The Hawks don't got the King.
伊斯 你有空吗
Easy, you got a sec?
给蒂看看你画了啥 儿子
Show Dee what you did, son.
画得不错 小家伙
Oh, not bad, little man.
你很有技巧啊
You got some skill.
我们得谈谈 你谈的那笔交易
We need to talk. This deal you took...
蒂 你看看场合
Dee, you see who's standing here?
你想把这幅挂在哪儿
Where you thinking about hanging this one up?
我想让你带着它呢
Thought you could take it with you.
恐怕不行
I don't think I can.
不过你把我画进去怎么样
But how about you draw me in here?
把我也画到画里去
Have me posted up in the paint.
你可以贴在你房♥间 你一看到它
You can put it in your room, and when you look at it,
你就知道你老爸和你在一起
you know your old man is with you,
等着你给我来一记漂亮的传球
just waiting for you to dish me the rock.
嗯
Hmm?
让我和蒂待几分钟 好吗
Why don't you give me and Dee a minute here, all right?
让你表哥带你去吃点烤肉
Have your cousin get you something from the grill.
来吧 安托万
Hey, come on, 'Toine.
我给你弄个跟你脑袋那么大的汉堡
I'm gonna get you a burger the size of your head.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
我听说那个交易了 完全是搞笑
I heard about this deal. It's a joke.
律师说交易是个可取之法
Lawyer said a deal is the way to go.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你从来不带枪
You ain't never had no gun on you.
我们讲电♥话♥也都很小心
We always careful over the phone
因为全被监听了
'cause they always tapped.
- 地区检察官啥证据也没有 - 他有的是
- DA got nothing. - He got enough.
那也不代表事情已经确定下来了
That don't mean it's settled.
你打电♥话♥给律师 告诉他你要打这个官司
You call the lawyer, you tell him that you gonna fight this.
已经决定了
It's over with.
诉讼只会分散我们的精力
Trial ain't nothing but a distraction.
狂人帮那群人还在我们的地盘上
With the Locos crowding our turf,
我们需要集中注意力在生意上
people need to focus on they business.
所以你就这么躲进监狱
So you just gonna hide in jail
让伙计们自己顾自己
while these folks fend for themselves?
我这是为了保护他们
I'm doing this to protect them.
通过放弃来保护吗
By giving up?
你被关进去了我们怎么样来维持这一切的运转
How we gonna keep this going with you locked up?
你觉着蜘蛛知道怎么保持对狂人帮的控制
You think Spider know how to keep the Locos in check?
蜘蛛 你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
Spider? Hell you talking about?
我不会把我的生意交给那家伙
I ain't handing my business over to no hot boy.
我会交给你 达瑞斯 你
You, Darius. You.
看看你身边
Look around you.
这些人 他们现在都是你的责任了
All these people, they your responsibility now.
你要照顾他们
You gotta take care of them.
让他们有所收入 让他们不挨饿受冻
You put money in their pockets, you put food on their tables.
不 我不知道 伙计
No, I don't know, man.
帮里的老人不会乐意的
Lot of the older cats ain't gonna like this.
我说的他们就会照做
They'll do what I say.
我选择了你因为我需要
I chose you because I need someone
一个能在事态紧急的时候头脑灵光的人
who's gonna be smart when shit goes cross-eyed.
相信我 蒂 会有那么一天的
And believe it, Dee, that day is gonna come.
当它真的发生了 一切都担在你身上了
And when it does, it's all down to you.
你知道我最喜欢的部分是什么吗
You know what my favorite part of this is?
当我们在一起的时候 似乎整个世界
When we're together, it's sort of like
都悄悄溜走了
the world just slips away,
仿佛我们脱离了时间 不再有过去与未来
like we stepped out of time and there's no past or future.
只有我们俩
It's just us.
听起来真好
Sounds wonderful.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
它就是
It is.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
医院打来的
It's the hospital.
我是埃利森医生
This is Dr. Ellison.
多少
How many?
好的 我马上就去
Yeah, I'm on my way.
怎么了
What is it?
没 没什么可担心的
It's, uh, nothing for you to worry about.
他们不会在这个时候为了无关紧要的事打电♥话♥找你
They don't call you at this hour for nothing.
有帮派枪战
There's been a gang shooting.
救护车快到医院了
The ambulances are on their way in.
开玩笑吗 不 你不能去
Are you kidding me? No, you can't.
约翰 你现在不适合接触
John, this is not a good time for you
帮派成员
to be around gang members.
他们在医院里就不是帮派成员了
They're not gang members when they're
他们只是病人
in the hospital, they're patients.
- 不... - 我得走了
- No... - I have to go.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
一定要小心
Just be careful.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I'm gonna call you.
别 你需要接着睡觉
Don't. You should sleep.
不 我不听到你的声音我会睡不着的
No, I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I hear your voice
我必须知道我的丈夫安然无恙
and I know that my husband is okay.
接电♥话♥就好
Just pick up.
- 我会的 - 好的
- I will. - Okay.
我们还需要一架轮床
Hey, we need another gurney over here!
先生 先生 您不能过去
Sir, sir, you cannot come through here!
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
只允许医护人员通过
Medical personnel only!
再接一个大口径静脉插管
Start another large bore IV
- 然后进行压♥迫♥包扎 - 发生什么事了
- and get a pressure dressing. - What happened?
汉堡店爆发了帮派枪击
Gang shot up a burger place.
接着报复行动就四处开花了
Retaliations spill out everywhere.
我去这边 你在那边
I got this one. You get that one,
你来做伤员分类
and then you're on triage.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表