剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
这个傻蛋是谁
Who's this guero?
- 打扰了 - 有什么我能帮忙的吗
- Excuse me. - Can I help you?
你是纳瓦罗牧师吗
Yes, are you Pastor Navarro?
是我
Yeah.
我是撒马利亚医院的医生
I'm a doctor at Samaritan Hospital.
你最近去那探望过一个年轻人
You were there recently visiting a young man,
哈维尔·梅内德斯
Javier Menendez.
很抱歉打搅你
I'm really sorry to bother you.
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
What is it? Did something happen?
不是不是
No, no, no, no, no, it's not...
你有没有发现哈维尔和一个黑帮组织有关
Are you aware that Javier's involved with a gang?
这就是我去医院的原因
That's why I went to the hospital.
那些人只有在那儿才听我的话
Only place those guys listen to me.
是的
Yeah.
昨晚
Well, last night,
另一个黑帮成员来探望过他
he was visited by another gang member,
有人听到他们俩在讨论
And they were overheard discussing plans
关于袭击藤市的一场追悼会的计划
to attack a memorial service in Vine City,
报复杀人
A revenge killing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这与我无关
I don't get involved in those matters.
请听我说完
Just listen to me, please.
那些他们要袭击的人
The people that they're attacking
早就知道这个计划
Know what's coming.
如果哈维尔的朋友去了藤市
If Javier's friends go to Vine City,
他们都会被杀掉
They're gonna be killed.
你是怎么知道这些的
And how do you know all this?
对不起 我不能说
I'm sorry, I can't say,
但我发誓 我说的都是真的
But I swear to you that it's true.
好吧
Okay.
我会和哈维尔谈谈的
I will speak to Javier.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰 进展的还顺利吗
Hey, John, is everything cool?
一切顺利
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, everything's fine.
我很抱歉我离开了这么久
Listen, I'm sorry I've been gone so long.
我现在在回急诊室的路上
I'm on my way back to the ED now.
没关系 这里一切都好
No, no, it's all good.
没事儿还能哼哼小曲
You know, we're humming over here.
你处理完你的事了吗
Hey, did you handle your business?
我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, I think I did.
- 我马上回来 - 好的
- I'll be back in a bit. - Okay, yeah, yeah.
你知道来哪找我
You know where to find me.
没问题
All right.
医生 你好啊
Hey, Doc.
你聋了吗
You deaf?
我在和你说话
I'm talking to you!
你还想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
- 有事吗 - 有事
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there's a problem.
你的事
You.
听着 我当时正准备走
Look, guys, I was... I was just gonna leave.
拜托 你们也不想这样吧
Come on, now. You don't want to do this.
你不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
但我记得你
'Cause I remember you.
你来这就是个错误 医生
You made a mistake coming down here, Doc.
等一等 等一等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, now, just...
萨曼莎 你好吗
Hey, Samantha. How you doing?
很抱歉让你等了这么久
I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
急诊室有点忙 你应该打个电♥话♥来的
It's kind of crazy now. I wish you would've called.
约翰不在急诊室
John stepped out of the ED.
- 他在哪 - 我不...
- Where is he? - I-I don't...
他有一个病人要看
He had a patient issue.
好吧 我们能呼叫他吗
Okay, well, can we page him?
问题是 我不确定他在不在医院
Thing is, I am not exactly sure if he's in the hospital.
- 医生 - 什么事
- Doctor. - Yes.
十二床在无创呼吸机等您
Bed 12's waiting on a BiPAP.
- 好的 -还有格蕾琴打电♥话♥来了
- Okay. - Also Gretchen called down.
我想她被转接到了放射科
I guess she got held up in radiology.
楼下难道没人了吗
Man, is anybody down here?
我得回去了 好吗
I got to head back in, okay?
但是约翰回来的时候
But I will tell John that you stopped by
我会告诉他你来过 好吗
when he comes back, okay?
不不 我就在这儿等
No. No, I'm gonna wait.
好吧
All right.
- 对不起 - 没事没事
- Sorry. - No, you're fine.
不关你的事
You're fine. You're fine.
这里是约翰·埃利森的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached John Ellison's voice mail.
请留下口信
Please leave a message.
你在哪
Where are you?
外科手术室的人告诉了我你要去的那个教堂
The surgical tech came me the name of that church
但我不知道我现在在哪
You're going to, but I don't even know where I am.
这写的什么 殖民地和马鞍大道
What is this? Colony and Saddle Drive.
快回我电♥话♥ 你这个决定糟糕透了
Just call me back. This is the worst fricking idea.
你还想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
来吧
Let's go.
你本该置身事外
You should've stayed out of this,
不过你还敢来这 胆子不小
But you got big cojones coming down here.
还是说
Or maybe...
你就是来找死
Maybe you just got a death wish.
不许动
Don't move.
你在干什么 小丫头
What you doing, chica?
我来带他走 把他扶起来
I'm taking him. Get him up.
不然呢
Or what?
你知道怎么用那玩意吗 小姑娘
You know how to use that thing, baby girl?
我们的枪可比你多得多
'Cause we got more guns than you.
我说了不许动
I said don't move.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
把枪放下 现在
Put the gun down, now!
踢到车底下去
Kick it under the car.
踢到车底下去
Kick it under the car.
来吧
Come on.
- 你还好吗 - 我还好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm... I'm okay.
天哪 格蕾琴
Jesus, Gretchen.
你想让我检查一下吗
Want me to check it or not?
你断了根肋骨
You broke a rib.
感觉像是三根
It feels like three.
你该庆幸还好只是受点伤
Yeah, well, you're lucky this is it.
你救了我的命
You saved my life, you know.
你的计划成功了吗
Yeah, well, did it work,
还是你断了三根肋骨结果还是一事无成
Or did you bust these ribs for nothing?
如果今晚急诊室没有病人
Well, we'll only know if the ER's empty tonight,
就说明成功了
But, yeah,
我想是成功了
I think it worked.
我们没事了
Hey, we're okay.
我们没事了
We're okay.
我们回去的时候得经过干洗店
We should go in the back by the laundry,
给你换身衣服
Get you some fresh clothes.
好的
Okay.
- 我回来了 - 约翰 你来了
- Hey, I'm back. - Johnnie, there you are.
对不起 我...
Sorry, my...
我的事处理的比我想象中久
My thing took a bit longer than I expected.
我要赶紧去看看我的病人了
I'm gonna go ahead and jump in on some patients.
别别 等一下
Oh, no, no, no, hold on a second.
萨姆来了
Sam is here.
是吗 为什么
She is? Why?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是她知道你不在医院之后
But she knows that you weren't at the hospital.
她很难过
She's really upset.
她在外面的长廊里等你
She's waiting for you in the breezeway.
你得和她谈谈 哥们
You got to go talk to her, man.
好的
Right, okay.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表