剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
See?
明明是她把自己的话强加给埃利奥
She's putting words in his mouth.
不是这样的
No, no.
孩子...
Chacho...
萨芮塔真的这么说的吗
Did Sarita really say that?
你犯的错不小
You made a big mistake
来这里随便诋毁别人
coming here telling lies about people.
我没有...你听我说
I'm not... you have to listen.
我他妈什么也不想听 费托 把她带进去
I don't have to do shit. Fito, take her inside.
等等
Wait.
她说的是真的
It's true what she said.
真的吗
Is that right?
拜托
Come on.
你们了解我的啊 真是疯了
You guys know me. This is crazy.
你真的相信一个蠢孩子编的故事吗
You're really gonna buy some dumb kid's story?
他那个婊♥子♥姐姐总在我眼前晃来晃去的
Hell, his puta sister was always in my face.
等一等 "婊♥子♥"
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, "puta"?
她是个勇士 昨晚为了替我们出口气才死的
You're gonna call my soldier a puta,
今天你居然叫她婊♥子♥
after she died last night fighting for us?
不是的
No.
阿尔瓦雷斯 我不是这个意思
Alvarez... I didn't mean...
那你什么意思
What you mean, then?
拜托
Please...
我只是...因为这疯婆子
It's just... this crazy chick...
还有我的车
My truck..
你的车
Your truck.
对哦 你的车
Oh, your truck.
是啊
Yeah.
我们去看看
Let's go take a look.
我知道你想说什么
Yeah, I see what you mean.
简直是一团乱 引擎盖 保险杠全撞坏了
It's all smashed up, your hood, the bumper.
而且还得修修这扇窗
And plus, you got to fix this window.
窗
Window?
窗没坏啊
What window?
就是那扇窗
That one.
我们会收拾好这个烂摊子的
We'll take care of that piece of shit.
你现在该走了
You should go now.
我们会找到埃利奥的家人
We'll find Elio's family.
只是例行问话而已
Standard protocol. It's just an interview.
我不管这是不是例行问话
I don't care if it's just an interview.
告诉警探 问话到此结束
Tell the detective that interview is now over.
据我所知
It's my understanding
埃利森医生并没有要求律师在场
that Dr. Ellison didn't ask for a lawyer.
好吧 他的律师现在要求在场
Well, his lawyer is asking for him.
我要求你坐下
I need you to have a seat.
现在是中午11点42分 这次问话
As of 11:42 A.M., this interview
已经损害了
became a violation
我当事人的宪法权利
of my client's constitutional rights.
要么定罪要么放人
Either charge him or bring him out...
就现在
Now,
否则整个警局在年底之前都得忙着
before this entire department
从这场法律风暴里脱身
spends the rest of the year digging itself out
你们估计不会见到比这更惨烈的风暴了
of the biggest legal shitstorm you've ever seen.
我知道了
All right.
看起来你的律师已经到了
It seems your lawyer is here.
很明显 她也是你的妻子
Apparently, she's also your wife.
不管怎样
In either case,
我们今天就到这里吧
I guess we got to wrap it up here.
好的
Well...
这是我的荣幸
It has been a pleasure.
在你走之前
I just want to say something
我想告诉你
before you go.
你说你曾滥用药物
You say that you got a drug problem.
但我♥干♥这行当见过不少吸毒的
Thing is, I see a lot of drug users in my line of work.
老实说
And I got to be honest.
我不明白你为什么要这么做
I look at you, and I just don't see it.
你有一个儿子
You have a son,
一个很爱你的妻子
a wife who clearly loves you.
你会失去很多东西
You have a lot to lose.
可能你只是害怕了
Or maybe you're just scared.
可能你没把你的忠诚
Or maybe you're just someone
放在正确的...
whose loyalties have gotten...
位置
Misplaced.
这些人想在街头
These people want to shoot each other up
自相残杀
over street corners...
让他们去吧
Let 'em.
我们是一条船上的
You and me, we're on the same side.
"这些人"
"These people."
"这些人"在街头自相残杀的时候
Who do you think takes care of "these people"
你觉得谁会去照顾他们
when they shoot each other over corners?
我会
I do...
就像我会照顾警♥察♥一样
Just like I do for cops
我会照顾任何一个走进急诊室的人
and anyone else who walks into the er.
我只站在让每个人都好好活下去的那一边
I'm just on the side that keeps everyone alive.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
他们指控你什么
Were they accusing you of something?
没有没有 这只是个谈话
No, no, no, no. It was just a discussion.
一个谈...
A dis...
约翰 在审讯室里 而且没有律师在场
John, being in an interrogation room without a lawyer
哪是谈话那么简单
is more than a discussion.
我并不想让你担心
Listen, I didn't want to worry you,
昨晚一个帮派成员在急诊室消失了
but, um, last night a gang member disappeared from the er.
恰好赶上我值班 我只是比较倒霉
And it was just bad luck that it happened on my watch.
警♥察♥有些烦躁 所以他们发现我和
The police got upset, and when they found out
安托万·泰勒这场枪击案有关之后
I was involved in the Antoine Tyler shooting,
就着急下定论了
they started jumping to conclusions.
约翰 这简直是...
John, this is...
没有没有 现在没事了
No, but it's fine now.
我只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 就这么简单
I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, that's all.
所以你才必须要打电♥话♥叫律师来啊
Which is exactly when you call a lawyer.
我是应该叫律师 但说实话
Well, I would have, but, honestly, I think
我觉得这样反而更会让警♥察♥觉得自己是对的
it would have made them more confident they were right.
你明白吗
You know?
听着 我可是有底线的
Listen, bottom line,
他们有一堆证据来支持自己的说法
they had a theory based on a handful of facts.
我解释了整件事 他们听了很满意
I explained the situation, and they're satisfied.
就这样
And that's it?
这是一个误会 已经过去了
It was a misunderstanding, and it's over.
你还好吗
You all right there?
我的天啊 爸爸
Oh, Jesus, Dad.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I, uh...
我忘了你在这儿
I forgot you were here.
怎么了 我没什么事
What? I'm fine.
你满头大汗的 还说没事
The kind of fine where you're sweating like it's 100 degrees?
今天发生了很多事
It's been a long day.
约翰 我知道你很煎熬
John, I know what you're going through.
我也有过这种日子
I've been there.
我们打仗的时候...
When we were in combat...
不 不
No, no.
那是两码事
No, that's different.
是吗
Is it?
约翰 你失去了贝姬
You lost Becky, John.
你拿起枪
You picked up a gun,
打了一个人 我的老天
and you shot a guy, for Christ's sake.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
爸爸
Dad...
我不是生气
I'm not angry.
我只是...
I'm just...
想要掌控一个不可能被掌控的世界
Trying to control a world that won't be controlled,
你很生气 因为你做不到
furious because you can't.
从贝姬病了的那天起
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表