剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
小心
Watch your back!
清空救护车 我们走
Hey, clear these ambulances now! Let's go!
- 他的基本情况 - 二十出头 男性
- What's his status? - Early 20s, male.
胸口一处枪击创
Single gunshot wound to the chest.
- 多长时间之前 - 四十五分钟前
- How long ago? - 45 minutes.
警♥察♥花了点时间清理现场
Took a while for the police to clear the scene.
他已经没有心搏了 我们注射了碳酸钠
He flatlined, we hit him with Bicarb
用了三遍肾上腺素注射
and three rounds of Epi.
继续心肺复苏 我来检查一下脉搏
Hold CPR so I can check for a pulse.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
哥们
Uh... guys?
这里还有一个开放创
There's another entry wound back here.
右瞳孔无收缩 已散大 脑干脑疝
Right pupil fixed and dilated, brain stem's herniating.
心肺复苏进行多久了
How long since you started CPR?
十二分钟了
Going on 12 minutes.
不行 就这样了 他死了
No, that's it. He's gone.
我来宣告死亡 死亡时间23:45
I'm gonna call it. Time of death 23:45.
- 还有多少 - 至少三个
- How many more coming in? - At least three.
看看能不能往郡医院转
See if any will divert to County.
他们那边压力一样大
They're getting hit just as hard.
好吧 但是如果他们还往我们这里送
All right, but if they send us any more,
我们只能往外转送病人了
we'll have to go on diversion.
过来
Come on!
把他弄出去
Hey! Take that shit outside!
你们是来搞笑的么
You gotta be kidding me.
十七床需要凝血
We need a set of coags on bed 17.
- 好的 - 等等 医生
- All right. - Excuse me, Doctor.
罗伯特·霍登探长 帮派特别小组的
Detective Robert Holden, gang task force.
我听说你负责伤员验伤分类
I heard you're handling triage.
是的 我正在做 没错
Well, I'm trying to, yes.
从住院病人那边拿点静脉滴注架过去
Hey, grab some IV stands from the in-patient ward.
- 我们用完了 - 马上 医生
- We're running out. - Right away, Doctor.
听着 我知道你很忙 但我们需要
Listen, I know you're busy, but we need
帮派成员尽量分散
our gang population as dispersed as possible.
我们之前处理过这种情况
We've done this before.
我们会把双方帮派的人分开
We try to keep rivals apart.
我不是只担心他们打起来
I'm not just talking about fights.
我也不希望他们商量好为彼此做不在场证明
I don't want friends collaborating on alibis either.
那应该是你的工作 不归我管
That's more your department than mine,
但我们会尽力的
but we'll do what we can.
如果我们达成共识
Tonight will go a lot smoother
今晚会很顺利的
if we're all on the same page.
医生
Doctor?
如果你看到异常情况
If you see something that doesn't sit right,
及时告诉我
you let me know.
- 放心吧 警探 - 松开我
- You got it, Detective. - Get your hands off me!
- 我还没跟他说完呢 - 走吧
- I'm not done talking to him! - Let's go!
你以为你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
你终于来了
Welcome to the party.
现在我们就算尽快登记
Look, we got patients pouring in
病人还是大批涌入 床位已经没有了
as fast as we can write them up, and I'm out of beds.
七号♥病房♥那个醉鬼可以送去观察室先用药物维持
Okay, maybe medicine can stash the drunk in 7 in the obs unit.
你看 我才到这两秒钟
See? I'm here two seconds,
就已经帮你解决很大问题了
I'm already making your life better.
那你能再帮帮忙
Any way you can make another
把三四个病人变没吗
three or four patients disappear?
- 我努力看看 - 嘿
- Working on it... whoa. - What... hey!
你这样匆忙医生都要住院了
Hurrying turns doctors into patients.
- 小心一点 - 抱歉
- Watch yourself. - Sorry.
他怎么了
What's his story?
路人 17岁 背部被击中
17-year-old bystander, shot in the back.
他呼吸困难所以我们给他做了插管
We tubed him when he went into respiratory distress.
触诊血压80 脉搏116
BP 80 palp, pulse 116.
好的 把这孩子送到十四号♥病房♥
Okay, get this kid into 14.
他需要做外科手术
There's a trauma surgeon on his way.
检查他的血红蛋白和血细胞积压
Check his H and H and
然后用两公升生理盐水大剂量输液
bolus him with 2 liters of normal saline.
想跟我说说事发经过吗
Hey... want to tell me what happened?
好吧 我刮胡子的时候伤到自己了
Yeah, I cut myself shaving.
你就庆幸只是擦伤吧
Well, you're lucky it's just a graze.
我们会尽快找人给你缝合伤口 好吗
We'll get someone to stitch you up as soon as we can, okay?
还要我等吗
You making me wait?
我还以为你们对病人不会怠慢的
Thought you was tight with us.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们是邻居啊 在吉茨莫家里和蒂一起玩的
You were in my hood, rolling with Dee up at Gizmo's.
这么说也没有用吗
That don't buy me nothing in here?
你肯定是把我认错了
Uh, you must have me confused with someone else.
别耍我 老兄
Don't play me, man.
我不能一整晚都在这傻等着
I can't be sitting here all damn night.
你就不能给我走个后门 帮我缝几针吗
Why don't you do me a solid and fix me up, Doc?
想要走后门 听好了
You want help? Hear this.
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我是医生 你是病人
I am a doctor, you are a patient.
听懂了吗
You got that?
这里没事吧 医生
Everything okay here, Doctor?
没事啊 很好
Yeah, we're fine.
警官
Officer!
警官 快来
Officer, please!
松开我 老兄
Get off me, man!
警♥察♥打人啦
Police brutality and shit!
把嘴闭上
Shut your damn mouth.
冷静下来
Stay down!
- 简直是胡闹 - 好了
- This is bullshit! - Okay!
大家都冷静下来
Everyone calm down.
- 我胳膊骨折了- 是吗
- My arm's broken. - Yeah?
谢谢你分享了你的医学见解啊 医生
Thanks for sharing your medical opinion, Doctor.
介意让我看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
确实是骨折了
Yup, it's broken.
不能就这样逮捕我
Can't just up and arrest me.
压根跟我没关系
I ain't even involved.
别担心 送他去拍X光
Don't care. Let's get him up to X-ray.
测量动脉血压 拍一下前臂的侧视图
Have them do AP and lateral views of the forearm.
22床需要人手
I need help with bed 22!
嘿 能不能别动
Hey, hey, hey, will you be still?
- 我没事 - 可能没事 也可能有事
- I'm fine. - Maybe, maybe not.
我们得检查清楚 好吗
But that's what we gotta figure out, okay?
- 我来帮助你 - 我不需要你的帮助
- Now let me help you. - I don't want your help.
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
医生一旦允许你出院
You'll get it soon as the doctor
你马上就可以打电♥话♥
clears you to go downtown.
那你是什么事故导致的
What's the... What's the story with this one?
她是枪手手之一
One of the shooters.
在汽车餐厅向两个人开了枪
Opened fire on two guys in a drive-through
导致了这场事故
and started this whole thing.
想徒步逃跑 后来被那群人
Tried to escape on foot, but then some bangers
- 开车撞到了 - 好吧
- ran her down with their car. - Okay then.
我大概知道今天晚上该为谁祈祷了
I guess we know who's in my prayers tonight.
格蕾琴 抽血吧
Gretchen let's get that blood drawn.
别碰我 贱♥人♥
Don't touch me, bitch!
让我完成工作 不然就让医生麻醉你
Let me do my job or I'll have the doctor zonk you.
没错
That's right.
你注射过氟哌啶醇吗
You ever tried to make a phone call on Haldol?
很难受的 好吗
It is tough, okay? You just drool
你会流口水 而且会目光呆滞
and then you just kind of stare in space.
你想那样吗
Is that what you want, huh?
不是吧
I didn't think so.
好吧 这里疼吗
All right, now... any pain here?
- 这呢 - 不
- How about here? - Mm-mm.
警♥察♥说你被车撞到了
Cop said you got hit by a car.
- 是吗 - 没错
- That right? - Yeah.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表