剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
当我表现得像个医生时不要感到惊讶
don't be surprised when I act like one.
你把这个人的头骨弄骨折了
You have fractured this man's skull,
我们要带他去医院
and we need to take him to a hospital.
CJ 把他弄到车上去
Yo, CJ, get him in the car.
不过记住
But just remember,
你可不是亚特兰大唯一的医生
you ain't the only doctor in Atlanta.
先生 听得见我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 您叫什么名字 先生
Sir, what's your name? Sir?
- 发生了什么事 - 接到一通匿名电♥话♥
- What happened? - Got an anonymous call.
说有个家伙被扔在门诊部
Said a guy was dropped in the alley
后面的小巷里
behind the outpatient clinic.
目前情况怎么样
Do we know anything about him?
头部外伤 就这么多
Head trauma, and that's it.
把他放在二号♥外伤病房♥然后叫警♥察♥吧
Let's put him in Trauma Two and call the police.
有人知道这家伙是谁吗
Does anybody know who this guy is?
他们刚刚接到了一个匿名病人
They just admitted an anonymous drop-off,
他看起来糟透了
and he looks pretty beat-up.
你的早餐之约发生了意想不到的变化
Your breakfast take an unexpected turn?
我不想谈这件事
I don't wanna talk about it.
给你
Here.
天啊 都在这了吗
Jesus. Is this all of it?
是的
Yep.
你转移安托万的时候告诉我一声
Let me know when you move Antoine.
行
All right.
对了 有个病人在找你
Oh, by the way, there's a patient asking for you,
七号♥床的
bed seven.
我不知道你还记不记得我
I don't know if you remember me.
当然 当然记得
No, of course I do.
曼迪 对吧
Mandy, right?
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
我今天早上醒来的时候
Well, when I woke up this morning,
感觉胸口受到了重压
I had this weight on my chest,
非常疼
and it really hurts.
请你躺下
Lie back for me.
要是我得了你说的那种病
If I have that thing that you said,
心脏的感染
that heart infection,
你还能帮我吗
can you still help me?
我们可以的
Yeah, we can.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们马上就给你注射抗生素
We'll get you on antibiotics right away.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
该死 这是我见过最脏的现金
Shit, this has gotta be the dirtiest cash I've ever seen.
你害我惹上了什么
What'd you get me into?
轻松到手的两万五 行还是不行
An easy 25 grand. We good or not?
行了
Yeah, we're good.
但是下次你需要帮忙时就别打给我了 行吗
But don't call me the next time you need a favor, okay?
不会的
I won't.
每天告诉我一下他的情况
Just keep me posted daily on his status.
没问题
Sure.
或许这件事完了以后
Hey, maybe when this is over,
我们可以一起去吃寿司或者其他的
we can grab some sushi or something.
不喜欢寿司 不喜欢男人 也不喜欢你
Don't like sushi, don't like guys, and don't like you.
我可想念这种对话了
I missed this!
是给我的吗
That for me?
是的
Yeah.
我猜这意味着我要回戒毒所去了
Guess this means I'm going back to rehab.
我把车发动就送你去
As soon as I start this car.
这钱哪来的
Where'd you get it from?
拜托 别问我
Please, do not ask me that.
格蕾琴 发生了什么事
Gretch, what's going on?
我只希望你能更好 英格丽德
I just want you to get better, Ingrid.
就是这样
That's all.
打开它
Open it.
你说得对
You were right.
我半夜去了汤姆那里
I went to Tommy's in the middle of the night,
用耳机换了毒品
traded the headphones for pills.
你不打算说点什么吗
You're not gonna say anything?
那可是一副很好的耳机
Those were nice headphones.
你被人宰了
You got ripped off.
你跟奥尼尔医生说了吗
现在就说
你知道奥尼尔医生在哪里吗
Hey, uh, do you know where Dr. O'Neill is?
谢谢
Thanks.
我查了一下那个转去安斯利的病人
So I looked into that patient that was transferred to Ansley.
然后呢
And?
发现他是个受了枪伤的无名氏
Well, it turns out it was a GSW John Doe.
转院时把他弄错了
Transpo got their wires crossed.
他们把他和亨利·马克森弄混了
They mixed him up with Henry Maxson.
当他转去安斯利之后
Once he got over to Ansley,
发现他其实是马尔科姆·埃克斯
he was identified as a Malcolm Akers.
我联♥系♥了他的家人
I contacted his family,
事实上他几小时前就出院了
and actually he was discharged just a few hours ago.
他们把病人弄混了
They mixed them up?
是的 听着
Yeah, listen,
要是我填了我本该填写的死亡证明
none of this would happened if I'd just filed
这一切都不会发生
the death certificate when I was supposed to,
我对此感到抱歉
and I apologize for that.
我那天晚上脑子不清楚
I wasn't thinking straight that night.
你在暗示什么
So what are you suggesting?
我没有暗示什么
I'm not suggesting anything.
我只是说要是我继续深究这件事
I'm just saying if I keep digging on this,
我的发现可能会害得某个负责转院的家伙丢掉饭碗
what I find will probably cost some guy in transpo his job,
我也不想这样
and I do not want that.
我不想别人为我的失误买♥♥单
You know, I do not want someone else paying for my mistakes.
你懂吗
You know?
我也不想这样
I don't want that either.
但是这种失误 约翰 不能再发生了
But these mistakes, John, they can't happen.
我们没被起诉已经很幸运了
We're lucky there's not a lawsuit.
我懂了
I know.
好吧
Okay.
别再让这种事发生了
Don't let it happen again.
我简直不敢相信
Yo, I can't believe you watched
你趁我不在看完了剩下的第二季
the rest of season two without me.
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
他们遇见了一个新的太空堡垒
They ran into a new Battlestar.
那玩意儿太吸引人了 兄弟
Shit's compelling, man.
单层汉堡 不加料 不要芝士
Single stack, plain, no cheese.
又在节食吗
Another damn diet?
这么晚吃东西不健康 兄弟
It's not good to eat this late, man.
欢迎光临斯科特 我能为您点什么吗
Welcome to Scotty's. Can I take your order?
两份双层汉堡
Two Scotty Doubles
多加蜂蜜芥末酱
and extra honey mustard.
大杯山露
Mountain Dew, large.
还要...
And, uh...
单层汉堡 不加料 不要芝士
a single stack, plain, no cheese.
看那边
Check it.
他有点不对劲
Something up with him.
是啊 他可能是个瘾君子
Yeah, he's probably a crackhead.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
看起来有点不对劲 兄弟
Something don't seem right, bro.
你还害怕吗
You still scared?
萨姆
Sam?
这里
In here!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好啊
Okay.
我一直在想你那天晚上说的话
I've been thinking about what you said the other night.
我知道你最近经历了很多事情
And I know you've been through a lot.
我感觉自己不够理解你
And I feel like I haven't been as understanding as I should be.
等等
Wait.
我想先说点事情
I wanna say something first.
有个女孩子
Uh, so there was a girl
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表