剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
还有约翰
Hey, and, John,
和她好好解释 别像你跟我解释的那样
Give her a better explanation than you just gave me.
- 萨姆 - 约翰
- Sam. - John.
昆廷说你一直在等我
Quentin said you've been waiting.
对不起 我刚刚
I'm so sorry. I just...
出去处理了一个病人的事
I stepped out to take care of a patient issue.
不要骗我
Don't, please.
什么 为什么这么说
What? What is it?
怎么了吗
What's wrong?
我知道你出去不是为了病人
I know you weren't stepping out for a patient.
我今天和霍登探长谈过了
I talked to Detective Holden today.
听着 我不知道他跟你说了什么
Look, I don't know what he's told you...
约翰 我要你知道一件事
John, I need you to understand something.
无论发生了什么 你做了什么
Whatever's happened, whatever you've done,
你都得告诉我
You need to tell me.
我得知道发生了什么
I need to know what's going on.
现在
Now.
坐吧
Sit down.
萨曼莎
Samantha,
等我先救了安托万·泰勒
I have to tell you what happened
我就告诉你发生了什么
After I saved Antoine Tyler.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表