剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
ufeff1
并 发 症
第一季 第十集
《并发症》前情提要
Previously on Complications...
你救的那个孩子 我是他父亲
That boy you saved, I'm his daddy.
在我说"不"前
My son's your responsibility
你得一直照顾我儿子
until I say he isn't.
我找到了转移安托万的地方
I found a place to move Antoine.
- 这孩子是谁 - 就是一个需要特殊监护的
- Who is this kid? - Just a patient that needs
病人
Special attention.
你害我惹上了什么
What did you get me into?
轻松到手的二万五
An easy 25 grand.
家里来了一帮人
There were people in our house.
万一他们是来寻仇的呢
What if they were here to hurt us?
一切都会好起来的
It'll be all right.
发生了一起帮派枪战
There's been a gang shooting.
有个病人失踪了
We got a missing patient.
达瑞斯·毕晓普似乎从他房♥间里消失了
Darius Bishop seems to have vanished out of his room.
我要找到他
I need to find out where he is,
我现在就要找到他
and I need to know now.
这个人是杀害
This man here is suspected
一个十七岁少年的嫌疑犯
of murdering a 17-year-old boy.
如果你能劝劝约翰
If you could just talk to John.
我拒绝
My answer is no!
我被夹在两个黑帮之间
I'm caught in the middle, between two gangs.
如果你不好好照顾安托万
You stop taking care of 'Toine,
我就杀了你
I'll kill you.
你来这里就是个错误 医生
You made a mistake coming down here, Doc.
- 我在劫难逃 - 你要干什么
- I can't run. - What are you gonna do?
我要找某人谈谈
There's someone I need to talk to.
我去找警♥察♥ 可以不把你的生意牵扯进来t
When I go to the police, I can leave you out of this,
但我保持缄默的回报是和平
But the price of my silence is peace.
你结束和狂人帮之间的战争
You end the war with the Locos.
你还记得凯尔·霍金斯吗
Do you remember Kyle Hawkins?
我们本来是普通朋友 但做出了越界的事
We were just friends, and then we crossed the line, and...
快点走开 别让我看见你
Just get out of my sight!
一个月前
这就已经九大摞了 而我们还没数完
This makes nine, and we ain't even done yet.
差不多是上个月的两倍
We're almost twice as good as last month,
你兄弟马上要成为亚特兰大之王了
Your bro gonna be king of Atlanta soon, Pablo.
- 没错 - 那你就变成公主了
- That's right. - Yo, that make you a princess?
对 皇冠戴好了 小子
Yeah, get your crown, bitch!
开个玩笑嘛
Aw, don't take it so hard, Pablita.
去你们的
Screw you guys.
我可要回华雷斯
I'm going back to Juarez.
你兄弟刚把我们从那屎地方救出来
Your bro just got us out that shithole.
你还回去干什么
What you want to go back for?
我的小表亲们还在那啊
My little cousins, man.
他们觉得我是超级英雄
I'm like a superhero to them.
还有他们那有好吃的
Yo, plus they got real food down there,
女人也漂亮
Better women...
- 好吧 - 我懂了
- All right. - I got it.
你要回去那里
You're gonna go back down there and see
找那个教堂小妞 玛丽亚是吧
That little girl from church, eh... Maria?
- 是玛丽萨 - 真蠢
- Marissa. - Stupid.
- 怎么了 阿尔瓦雷斯 - 兄弟 我们有活了
- What's up, Alvarez? - Yo, homey, we got to roll.
藤市帮刚扫射了第十九街上的一栋房♥子
Vine City just shot up a house on 19th.
好的 现在出发
Okay. On our way.
- 喂 出什么事了 - 几个藤市帮的混♥蛋♥
- Yo, what's going on? - Some VCC bitches
在第十九街上闹事 我们去教训教训他们
Started shit on 19th. We got to bounce.
- 我和你们一起去 - 得了吧
- I'm gonna roll with you guys. - Yeah, right.
如果让你一起来 你知道我们什么下场吗
Know what your brother would do to us we let you come?
什么 我就只能坐在这里吗
What, I just got to sit here?
你坐着 站着 怎么舒服怎么来
You can sit, stand, as long as you safe,
我不管 但你就是不能来
I don't give a shit, but you ain't coming.
想帮忙做点事吗
You want to be useful?
把那些钱数完
Finish counting the cash.
随便了
Whatever, man.
搞什么啊 奥斯卡
What the hell, Oscar?
我说过我不会碰你的大♥麻♥ 啤酒
Look, man, I said I ain't gonna touch your weed or your beer
或其他东西
Or nothing like that.
现今
早上好
Morning.
昨晚睡得好吗
You sleep okay?
并不好
Not really.
我们能聊聊这事吗
Can we discuss this?
拜托
Please.
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我昨天差点死了
I almost died yesterday.
我拼命想办法
I'm breaking my ass trying to find a way
拯救我的病人 保护这个家庭
To save this patient and protect this family.
然而昨晚回家
And I come back last night
发现我爸差点把你男朋友给毙了
To find out that my father almost shot your boyfriend.
凯尔不是...他不是我男朋友
Kyle isn't... he was never my boyfriend.
是吗 但依我看
Really? 'Cause it seems to me
这个家有危机时 你去求助他
When this family was in danger, you went to him.
因为我们需要帮助
Because we needed help.
你当时什么都瞒着我
You weren't telling me anything.
你一直在过你的秘密生活
You were off living this secret life.
我的秘密生活不是和别人上♥床♥
It wasn't a secret life in someone else's bed!
是啊 但从一开始
No, but it was the one that
就是你的秘密生活把这个家置于危险之中
Put our family in danger in the first place!
约翰 我知道我做错了事 我...
John, what I did was wrong, and I...
我也会为此懊悔一生
I will regret it for the rest of my life...
而我总是独自一人悲伤
but I was grieving alone.
你
You...
你去上班了
You just went back to work.
好像无动于衷
It was like nothing touched you.
我失去女儿的伤痛从来没有停止
I have never stopped grieving for our daughter.
- 从来没有 - 我知道
- Never. - I know.
但我不知道这伤痛有多深 直到...
But I didn't know how deep that went until...
发生这一切 我...
all of this. I...
我们经历了太多
We've been through so much...
太多
So much.
我们一定能找到办法度过难关
There has to be a way that we can get through this.
拜托 约翰
Please, John.
我现在不想说这些
I can't talk about this right now.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
我没事
I'm all right.
听起来不像没事
Didn't sound all right from what I heard.
我早上去了拖车厂
I went to the tow yard this morning.
从残骸里把你的东西找出来了
I got your stuff that was in the wreck.
有些已经撞坏了
Some of it got pretty banged up.
谢谢 我...
Thanks. I, uh...
就是一些衣服 杂物
Yeah, it's just clothes and things.
不仅仅是衣服
Well, it's not just clothes.
你不能把这东西随便乱放
You shouldn't leave this lying around.
还在那
It's still there.
你现在树敌无数
You've got a lot of enemies out there right now.
约翰 过来人给你点建议
John, a little advice from someone who's been there...
火拼结束前 别放下武器
You don't put down your weapon until the shooting stops.
你要我和警♥察♥联♥系♥
You want me to talk to the police?
这...你是在搞笑吗
Is that... Are you trying to be funny?
我不能再严肃了
I could not be more serious.
是你勒索黑帮的 不是我
You're the one that blackmailed the gang, not me.
听着
Listen...
我是要他承诺给我保护
I'm trying to make a deal for protection,
最好的是长♥期♥的
hopefully for immunity.
我觉得你应该和我一起去
I think you should come with me.
约翰 你是那个英雄医生
John, you're the hero doctor.
警♥察♥找的是你 不是我
The cops came to you, not me.
他们甚至不知道我也牵扯在内
They don't even know that I'm involved.
我会和他们沟通的 好吗
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表