剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
- What are you talking about? - Well, you were right, okay?
今天会有一场报复性的行动
There is gonna be a retaliation today,
会有场大屠♥杀♥
And it's gonna be a bloodbath,
所以拜托 保罗 就告诉我名字吧
So please, Paul, just give me a name.
哈维尔·梅内德斯 但他已经走了
Javier Menendez, but he's gone.
在我告诉你之后不久
Some guys wheeled him out against medical advice
有人就不顾医嘱用轮椅把他推走了
Not long after I talked to you.
他留下什么联♥系♥方式
Did he leave any contact information
或其他任何东西了吗
Or anything at all?
要有什么的话也是在护士站
Whatever we have is gonna be at the nurses' station.
约翰
John.
我需要看一个病人的资料
Hi, I need to see a patient file,
哈维尔·梅内德斯
Javier Menendez.
这没有姓梅内德斯的病人
I don't believe I have a Menendez.
那是因为他昨天出院了
Well, that's 'cause he left the hospital yesterday,
但我需要联♥系♥一下他
but I need to get in touch with him.
是那个帮派成员 是吗
One of those gang guys, right?
我想是的
I believe that he was, yeah.
他们没有给我们很多信息
They don't give us much information.
许多人都在躲避搜查
A lot of them are dodging warrants.
有他们的名字就很不容易了
Hard enough getting their name.
看 这就是他
See? There he is.
可没有电♥话♥号♥码
But there's no phone number listed.
访客记录呢 你有吗
What about the visitors' log? Do you have one?
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
他是哪个病房♥的
What room number was he in?
545.
这个呢 这个牧师
What about this one, the pastor?
他来的时候你在吗
You here when he came in?
是的 你知道的 来这儿
Yeah, came around, you know,
就是把上头的意思传达下来
bringing the word of the Lord to the knife and gun club.
他说他在乔治亚州有个教堂
He said he had some church up in Alpharetta.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
事情就是 一个团伙的首领穿着隔离服离开了医院
The fact is, a gang leader left the hospital in scrubs
同时你的丈夫也从急诊室消失
the same time your husband was missing from the ER.
他告诉我这个了 是的
He told me that, yes,
但约翰说他解释了发生了什么
But John said he explained what happened.
你是指 他说他在医院一个没人的房♥间
By saying he was in an empty hospital room,
给他自己注射吗♥啡♥
Injecting himself with morphine,
你说了这不可能
Which you say is impossible.
不管他那天晚上做了什么
Regardless of what he was
或没做什么
Or was not doing on that evening,
这些说法都是没有依据的
this is all circumstantial.
没依据的证据仍然是证据 埃利森夫人
Circumstantial evidence is still evidence, Mrs. Ellison,
如果你丈夫的行为和药物没有关系
And if your husband's actions weren't drug-related,
那就又把我带回到原来的理论上了
Well, that leads me back to my original theory.
什么意思 你说他加入了那个帮派吗
Which is what, that he joined a gang?
加入 不 但你是个聪明的女人
Joined, no. But you're a smart woman.
当你看到了这一切 古怪的行为
When you see all of this, the erratic behavior,
无法解释的失踪
The unexplained absences,
你怎么想呢
What do you think it is?
我不会怀疑他的
I'm not gonna speculate.
那你一点也不好奇吗
So you're not curious?
不 我知道我的丈夫不是
No, I know that my husband is not...
你是说你从没看着他的眼睛
You're saying that you have never looked him in the eye
发现有些事出了问题
And got the feeling that something was wrong,
他有些事没有告诉你
That there was something he wasn't telling you?
我来这儿不是来接受审问的
I did not come down here to be interrogated.
我并不是想惹怒你 埃利森夫人
I'm not trying to antagonize you, Mrs. Ellison.
我是说你的丈夫也有选择
I'm telling you your husband has options.
他在和一些非常坏的人联♥系♥
He is in contact with some very bad people.
这个男人 涉嫌谋杀一名17岁的男孩
This man here is suspected of murdering a 17-year-old boy
偷盗50万美元的毒品
And stealing $1/2 million of drug money
引起了城市里黑帮间的火拼
that started a city-wide gang war.
我们怀疑 你的丈夫帮助他逃离了急诊室
We suspect that your husband helped him escape from the ER.
如果你能和约翰谈谈
If you could just talk to John...
你想让我来说服他为你工作
You expect me to convince him to work for you?
是和我合作 想一想吧
Work with me. Think about it.
我不用想
I don't need to think about it.
不管要发生什么
Whatever's going on here,
你想要把他置于比他现在
You're proposing to put John in even more danger
还危险的境地
Than he might already be in.
这是要保护他的家庭 你的家庭
To protect his family, your family.
这就是你把警官撤离我们家的原因
So that's why you removed the officer from our house,
警告我们需要你的保护
To remind us that we need your protection?
事实就是
The reality is this:
我们正在进行一场战争 在战争中
We are fighting a war here, and in a war...
在战争中 就会死人 探长
In a war, people die, Detective,
正因为此我才不愿意
And that is why my answer is no.
这里是"上帝的意志"
You've reached La Caridad de Dios.
请在滴声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you. Hey, Johnnie.
约翰 你去哪儿了 我们一直在呼叫你
Johnnie, where you been? We've been paging you.
是的 我知道 听着
Yeah, I know. Listen.
我很抱歉 但我要暂时离开一下
I'm so sorry about this, but I'm gonna need to step out.
你已经离开过啦
You've been out.
病人还等着呢
We got folks in the waiting room.
我知道 但我负责术后恢复
I know, but I was up in surgical step-down,
我刚刚得知有位很紧急的病人
And I just realized I have an urgent patient matter that...
但什么病人的紧急事务
But what kind of urgent patient matter
会发生在术后恢复期
happens in surgical step-down?
听着 我犯了个错 好吗
Listen, I made a mistake, okay?
在太晚之前 我要弥补它
And I need to fix it before it's too late.
好吧 你去吧 这儿我来处理
Okay. All right, I'll cover.
- 谢谢 兄弟 - 去吧
- Thanks, man. - Go.
- 好吧 谢谢你 - 好的
- Okay, thank you. - Yeah.
你是在干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
格蕾琴 我没有时间解释了
Ah, Gretchen, I don't have time to explain.
那就想办法 因为不告诉我发生了什么
Well, make time, because you're not leaving here
你就别想离开这儿
Without telling me what's going on.
我告诉达瑞斯了
I talked to Darius.
我告诉他狂人帮在策划一场报复
I told him the Locos were planning a retaliation.
我只是想保护人们安全
I was just trying to keep people safe,
但现在他知道他们什么时候会来
But now he knows when they're coming.
他知道他们会在哪儿
He knows where they'll be.
所以会有场伏击
So it's an ambush?
我不会让这样的事发生的
And I can't let that happen.
我知道 太可怕了
I get it. It's horrible.
但你穿着隔离衣和白大褂
But you're in scrubs and a lab coat.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
亚特兰大东北部的一名牧师
One of the NorteĂąos was visited
看过北部狂人帮的一个成员
by a pastor from Northeast Atlanta.
我得找到他 告诉他我知道的事
I need to find him and tell him what I know.
你知道那个社区
Do you have any idea how dangerous
有多危险吗
That neighborhood is for you?
- 你开枪打了一个黑帮成员 - 嘘
- You shot a Loco. - Shh.
是去个教堂 还是白天去
It's a church in the middle of the day.
- 那你给他们打电♥话♥ - 我试过了
- Well, then call them. - I did.
没人接
There's no answer.
那你就想要开车去一个黑帮的领地
So you're just gonna drive into gang territory?
你在急诊室伤了8个狂人帮成员
You attacked eight Locos in the ED.
- 他们认得你 - 我知道
- They know your face. - I know.
这很危险
It's a risk.
你想让我怎么做 回去工作吗
What do you want me to do, go back to work?
当一场我本可以阻止的屠♥杀♥发生时
Send a few torn ligaments up to ortho
我却在治疗韧带撕裂
and admit a few chest pains to the cardiac unit
或者在治疗心脏病引起的胸口疼痛
While a slaughter happens that I could've stopped?
对不起 这事不能发生
I'm sorry. It's not gonna happen.
您将要到达目的地
You are arriving at your destination.
您的目的地在左侧
Your destination is on the left.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表