剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
我的鼻子好疼
My nose hurts.
所以他还需要仔细观察
So he needs to get checked out.
他可能在摔下来的时候伤到了神经
He could have neural damage from the fall.
好的 我会照顾好他的
Yeah, I'll take care of it.
我们来谈谈昨晚的事情
We need to talk about last night.
你放的火几乎要烧毁
That fire you started nearly destroyed
那栋购物中心的另两栋房♥子
Two other buildings in that shopping center.
那个诊所在害人性命
That clinic was killing people.
那你也不能因此
That doesn't make blowing it up
点燃氧气罐炸了它啊
with an oxygen tank a stellar idea,
还有 约翰 你昨晚差点杀了韦斯
And, John, you nearly killed Wes last night.
事态已经完全失控了
This is getting out of control.
我知道 我知道 好吗
I know that. I know, all right?
我还在个堆放垃圾的地方用偷来的纳洛酮
I'm in a loading deck injecting a fugitive
给个逃亡者注射呢
with stolen Narcan.
我也意识到事情已经越来越过了
I'm aware that things have gone too far.
你就不能小声点吗
Would you keep your voice down?
而且你今天早上
And you had that appointment
才去见了心理医生 不是吗
With that shrink this morning, right?
这与你无关
That is none of your business.
你说什么
Um, excuse me?
这和我很有关系
That's very much my business.
- 如果你精神崩溃... - 我已经在处理了
- If you're cracking up... - I'm handling it.
我得走了
I got to go.
是这样 我走进去给他做检查
Listen, I go in to check on him,
还记得 我们在一个体育馆
And remember, we're in a stadium,
里面长满了霉菌
And it's filled with mildew.
在我说话之前 那位仁兄把我叫到一旁
Before I say anything, the guy takes me aside.
他开始抱怨他有多恨他的医生
He starts ranting about how much he hates his doctor,
当然 其实就是 我...谢谢
Which, of course, is me... thank you.
然后我意识到他两只眼睛都近视
And then I realize he has tropicamide in both eyes.
他都看不清东西
He can't see a thing.
而且我当时穿着实验室工作服
And I have on my lab coat now,
所以他真的以为我是别人
so he thinks that I'm a totally different person.
那你说了什么
What did you say?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我告诉他我可以照顾他
I told him I would take care of him,
然后我就可以给他找个别的医生
And then I would find that other doctor,
然后我就可以教训他了
And I'd kick his ass.
你在新奥尔良呆了多久
How long were you in New Orleans?
直到卡特里娜飓风过境之后 呆了有六个月
Went down after Katrina, stayed for six months.
医院可不高兴我们去 你记得吗 约翰
Hospital wasn't happy. You remember, Johnnie.
是啊 他差点被急症室解雇
Yeah, he almost got fired from the ED.
是啊 直到一个牛逼的律师
Yeah, until a killer lawyer
坐在桌子旁
Who was sitting at this table,
她写了一封信
She wrote this letter.
那封信里写了什么来着
What did the letter say again?
因一位医学博士的人道举动而解雇他
Firing an MD for his humanitarian efforts
很可能会导致医院
May be grounds for the loss
失去免税的优待
Of a hospital's tax-exempt status.
对吧 听好了
Right? Hey, listen.
向凶狠无情并拯救了我的职业生涯的律师致敬
To the heartless legal shark that saved my career.
- 谢谢你 - 干杯
- Thank you. - Cheers.
- 是啊 - 干杯
- Yeah. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你一开始就赶去那里真的很了不起
It is amazing you went down there in the first place,
尤其在那样的工作环境和危险情境之下
I mean, with the working conditions and the danger.
- 我必须这样做 - 为什么
- Well, I had to. - Why?
为什么你一定要这么做
Why did you have to?
如果上帝
You know, if the Good Lord...
给予你一些东西
He put something in front of you,
他一定有某些缘由
He's doing it for a reason.
听上去像是复仇计划
Sounded like plans for a retaliation,
在藤市的一个派对上开枪横扫
Something about shooting up a party in Vine City.
当我有能力救人
I felt that if I didn't save those people
但我没有成功
When I knew I could,
我觉得就像自己杀了人一样
It's like I was killing them myself.
行了 别说这些了
Okay, enough of that.
我破坏了聚会的好兴致
I just, like, brought the party down.
真抱歉
I am so sorry. Come on.
约翰 还要酒吗
More wine, Johnnie? Please.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, no. No, I'm fine.
其实 我有点冷
Actually, you know what? I'm a bit cold.
我去车里拿我的外套
I'm gonna go to the car and get my jacket.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
行
All right.
凯特 昆廷没告诉我们
So, Kate, Quentin has not told us
你俩是怎么认识的
how you two met.
该死
Damn it.
喂 干什么
Yo, what's up?
我要 我要找达瑞斯聊聊
Yeah, I need to... I need to talk to Darius.
是不是和托万有关
This about 'Toine?
不是 但很紧急
No, no, but it's urgent.
蒂在开会
Dee's in a meeting.
叫他出来
Well, get him out of it.
这不是那种你能打断的会议 医生
Ain't the kind of meeting you interrupt, Doc.
有什么事告诉我 我转达他
Tell me what you need. I can pass along the message.
就告诉他我找他有事
Just tell him I need to talk to him
来医院找我
And that I'll see him at the hospital
明早9点
Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.
我先挂了
I got to go.
- 约翰 - 在这
- John. - Yeah?
- 你还好吧 - 嗯
- Are you okay? - Yup.
拿外套呢
Just getting my coat.
好吧
Okay.
亚特兰大特警
Atlanta Special Enforcement.
请帮我转霍登探长
Detective Holden, please.
- 我是霍登 - 探长
- Holden. - Detective.
我是萨曼莎·埃利森 约翰·埃利森医生的妻子
This is Samantha Ellison. I'm married to Dr. John Ellison.
我那天来过警局
I was in the station the other day.
我知道您 埃利森夫人
I'm well aware who you are, Mrs. Ellison.
有什么能为您效劳
What can I do for you?
我能不能来找您
I was wondering if I could come in.
讨论一些
I'd like to discuss some issues
有关我家庭安全的事宜
Regarding my family's safety.
当能可以
Well, of course.
你丈夫会和你一起来吗
Will your husband be coming with you?
不 就我一个人
No, it'll just be me.
警局那条街有家餐馆
There's a diner down the street from the station,
斯基尔特餐厅
the Roadside Skillet.
我们在那见面吧
We could meet there.
10:30怎么样
How does 10:30 sound?
那 那行吧
That... that'll be fine.
到时见
I'll see you then.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
我骨头好痛 全身骨头都痛
My bones ache, like, all of them.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
是的 差不多 吃药
Yeah, pretty much. Take these.
- 这是泰诺 - 你有药效强一点的吗
- It's Tylenol. - Do you have anything stronger?
稍微减轻一下我的痛苦
Just something to take a little bit of the edge off.
求你了 我好痛
Please, I'm in pain.
把药吃了
Take them.
你觉得我们今天能上路吗
Do you think you're gonna be able to get on the road today?
我连站都站不起来 感觉好难受
I mean, I can barely even stand. Feel so sick.
- 我为什么感觉这么难受 - 你正在戒瘾中 杰德
- Why do I feel so sick? - You're in withdrawal, Jed.
那东西会上瘾吗
Isn't that, like, an addict thing?
你一天吃多少盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮
How many Dilaudids were you taking a day?
- 四片 - 只有四片
- Four. - Four?
- 四片到十片之间 - 十片
- Between four and ten. - Ten?
你是说你只吃十片吗
Did you just say ten?
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表