剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
and we are never talking again outside the ED.
我们出了急诊室就谁也别认识谁
That is fine with me, Doctor. I want nothing to to with you.
很好 医生 我才不想跟你扯上什么关系
Wait, wait, wait. Be quiet.
等等 等等 等等 安静
Don't tell me what to do! Shut up!
别对我指手画脚 闭嘴
Seth?
塞斯
Seth!
塞斯
Seth! Hey!
塞斯 嘿
Unlock the door! Unlock it!
开门 开门
Hey, you're in no condition... god damn it!
嘿 你还不可以 妈蛋
Let's go.
快走
Go! He's getting away! I'm trying!
跟上 他就要跑了 我在努力
Why would you cut his hand free?
你怎么会松开他的手
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要那么做
The last I saw him, he couldn't walk.
那时候他连走路都是问题
Well, he made a remarkable recovery, Doctor.
好吧 那他可是恢复得很迅速啊 医生
Jesus! What is he doing?
天啊 他在干嘛
Driving with a concussion is what he's doing
在脑震荡的情况下还在开车
Okay, well, go faster! Oh, and then what?
好吧 那再开快点 噢 然后呢
I don't know. Run him off the road or something!
我不知道 把他逼到路边或者做点什么啊
Watch out!
当心
Hey, go!
嘿 走开
Get out of the way!
别挡道
There, there he is.
那 他在那
Holy shit!
我的天
Okay, he's alive!
好的 他还活着
Let's just leave him. We got to get out of here.
别管他了 快跑吧
We can't leave him until we talk to him first.
我们得跟他说清楚再跑
We are gonna get arrested!
我们会被警♥察♥逮捕的
I have to try to save this man's life!
我得救他
Hey, Seth, listen to me.
嘿 塞斯 听我说
When the police get here, you must not talk about us.
警♥察♥来的时候 你绝逼不能提起我们
I'll talk to anybody who's gonna listen.
我会告诉每个人
You're both going to jail for this.
你们两个都得进监狱
Okay.
好的
I'm involved with some very dangerous people.
我现在与一些危险分子纠缠不清
Look at this. Take a good look.
看这个 你好好看看
This is what happens when someone gets in their way.
这就是与他们作对的下场
The people who killed this man, they're making me work for them,
杀掉这个男人的那群人 要求我为他们办事
and if you interfere,
要是你妨碍了他们
if you stop me from doing what they want,
阻碍我为他们办事
this happens to you,
这个不仅是你的下场
it happens to me. It happens to all of us.
也会是我和我们所有人的下场
Tell me you understand.
告诉我你明白了
I don't want to be responsible for your murder.
我不想连累你
Please tell me you understand!
请告诉我你明白了
I understand.
明白
John! We are running out of time!
约翰 快没时间了
Okay, Seth, all of your injuries...
好的 塞斯 你身上的伤
They are from the car crash, all right?
都是车祸造成的 懂吗
When the EMTs get here
当急救人员到的时候
and ask you how you got hurt, you tell them...
问你怎么伤到的 你告诉他们
From the car crash. From the car crash.
车祸造成的 车祸造成的
Okay. Come on, come on!
好 快走 快走
Put pressure on this. John!
压住这里 约翰
Hold that there.
坚持住
All right, here we go again.
好吧 开始新一轮
Dad, I just beat grandpa at rummy.
爸爸 我刚刚玩拉米牌打败了爷爷
Yeah, twice in a row.
是啊 连续两次呢
Wow. That's great.
哇 太棒了
I called Gary to fix the door.
我叫了格瑞来修门
I know.
我知道
But the repair people couldn't get here till next week.
但是修理工要到下周才能来
I mitered two of the corners.
我斜接了两个角
Yeah, he did a great job, too... nice and flush.
是啊 而且他做得很好 做得又细致又平滑
Impressive. Would never even know it was broken.
厉害 都看不出它坏过
Nice job, Ollie. Thank you, Dad.
干得好 奥利 爸 谢了
Happy to do it.
我很乐意
Want to play cards with us?
想和我们一起玩牌吗
That sounds fun, but, uh... Another time, kiddo.
好像很好玩的样子 不过 呃 下次吧 孩子
Grandpa's got to shove off. Good work today too.
爷爷得走了 还有 你今天表现不错
Sam, always a pleasure.
萨姆 有事尽管找我
Thanks, Gary.
谢谢 格瑞
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去吧
John...
约翰
You look beat.
你看起来很疲惫
What's going on with you?
发生什么事了
Nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I mean, I'm getting some headaches
我是说 只是有些头痛
and some trouble sleeping, but they're standard...
有点失眠 只是适应性障碍的
Symptoms for adjustment disorder.
一般症状
You got a scrape on your car there.
你车身那有刮痕
Is that a symptom too? Whoa.
那也是症状之一吗 哇哦
Someone must've clipped me at the hospital.
肯定是医院有人想修理我呢
John, you don't need to bullshit me.
约翰 你没必要跟我糊弄
Whatever it is, let's talk about it.
不管是什么 我们可以聊聊
There's nothing, Dad.
真的没什么 爸
Look, I know I'm not the guy
听着 我知道如今你不想
that you want to talk to nowadays.
跟我聊
I know you're still angry with me.
我知道你还心存芥蒂
Can we not do this right now?
我们现在能不谈这个吗
If I could go back and change some things,
要是我能让时光倒流 改变一些东西
if I could've gotten cleaner sooner...
如果我能早点改邪归正
That day at Becky's memorial...
那天在贝基的纪念会上
That day was not unique.
那天不是特例
Might've been the worst, but... All right, I know, I know.
也许是最糟糕的一次 但是 好吧 我知道 我知道
I have a long and distinguished record of being a prick.
我早就臭名昭著了
Oh.
哦
Just wait. Let me finish here.
等一下 让我说完
There's something going on with you.
你肯定有什么事
If you're in some kind of trouble,
如果你有困难
just remember...
记住
I'm your family.
我是你的后盾
Hey.
嘿
There he is. Welcome to the day shift, my man.
你来了 欢迎回来工作 兄弟
You know, if I'd known it would get me days,
你知道 我要是早知道要待这么多天
I would've smashed up the waiting room a long time ago.
我早就把候诊室给砸了
So what have we got?
所以我有什么工作
Ah, you got a light load.
哦 你有得忙了
You got a chronic pancreatitis in four,
四点钟的时候你有一个慢性胰腺炎的病人
possible pyelo in nine.
而在九点的时候可能会有一个肾盂病人
Everybody else has been dispo'd or turfed to medicine.
其他人都有事情忙或者被埋在药品堆里了
Oh, appreciate it.
哦 非常感谢
Hey, and just so you know,
嘿 就在刚才
Latoya, she briefed us all on your little breakdown.
拉托亚 她向我们简述了你有点失常的事
Yeah, she said not to treat you weird, so...
嗯 她说不要对你区别对待 所以
Expect a lot of weird today.
我挺期待今天会发生的奇怪的事情的
All right.
好吧
So your arm's gonna hurt for a few days,
因此接下来的几天你的手臂都会疼
but I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
不过我现在要告诉你一个秘密
What?
什么
Well, sometimes when you get hurt, your body heals,
那就是 有时当你受了伤 你的身体会自我修复
and you end up stronger than you ever were before.
等你康复了你就会比以前任何时候都更加强壮
So be careful with that,
所以小心对待你的伤口
'cause you might develop superpowers.
你有可能因此获得超能力呢
All right, Nurse Joy's gonna take care of you.
好啦 乔伊护士会照顾好你的
We'll get you out of here as soon as we can.
我们会尽快让你离开这里的
Bye, buddy.
再见 小伙子
I have a sling. You want to put it on?
我这有一条悬吊带 你要戴上吗
I've talked to three people already.
我已经和三个人谈过话了
Well, talk to three more.
哦 那就和另外三个谈吧
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表