剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
ufeff
11个月前
并 发 症
第一季 第六集
现今
《并发症》前情提要
Previously on Complications...
我喜欢你的车
I like your ride.
你为什么不进来呢
So why don't you get in, then?
因为我都不知道你们的名字
'Cause I don't even know your name.
我叫CJ
Well, I'm CJ.
发生了一起帮派枪击事件
There's been a gang shooting.
我听说是你在做伤员分类工作
I heard you're handling triage.
我在尽力做好
Well, I'm trying to, yes.
我要跟我弟弟埃利奥通话
I need to talk to my little brother Elio.
他现在在那里不安全 求求你了
He's not safe where he's at. Please.
没有反应
No response.
我来宣告死亡 死亡时间 3点45
Calling it. Time of death, 3:45.
我们现在死定了
We are so screwed right now.
他们会发现是我们偷走了那些病历
They're gonna find out we stole those records.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们需要搞定所有牵扯到我们的事 杰德
We need to get rid of anything that leads back to us, Jed.
我要离开这里
I got to get out of here.
不行 急诊室里全是警♥察♥
No, the ED is full of cops.
你腿里还有颗子弹
You got a bullet in your leg.
我在尽力阻止大家互相残杀
I'm trying to stop folks from killing each other.
我们丢了一个病人
We got a missing patient.
达瑞斯·毕晓普好像从病房♥里消失了
Darius Bishop seems to have vanished out of his room.
我需要知道他现在在哪
I need to find out where he is now.
她怎么还没讲完
Hey, what's taking her so long?
不知道
I don't know,
但是我保证一切都没问题
but I'm sure everything's fine.
小寿星你的生日晚会就要开始了 你开心吗
Hey, you excited for your birthday dinner?
开心 他们还会那样做吗
Yeah, do they still do the thing
把洋葱堆成一个火山
where they make the onion look like a volcano?
肯定会的
Ah, you know, I'll bet.
看 我看到火山了
Look, I think I see a volcano.
我们看看去
Go check it out
晚上好
Good evening.
海丽说你预定了一张烧烤桌
Haley here said you booked one of our grill tables.
是的
Yeah.
介意我们把桌子换到吧台区吗
We're wondering if we could offer a table in our bar area.
实际上我们来是想在烧烤台上就餐的
Actually, we're really here to dine at a grill table.
我们的预定是...
Our reservation was for...
我懂的 只是我们担心
I understand. It's just, we're concerned
氧气罐遇到明火
the oxygen tank could be a safety hazard
会成为安全隐患
with the open flame.
你知道的
You understand.
没关系的 我们可以...
It's okay, we can...
不不不 我跟他说
No, no, no, no, that's all right.
听着 朋友
Look, pal,
今天是这位小姑娘的生日
this is this little girl's birthday.
我们如果能坐在
Uh, we'd be happy to...
稍微靠近烧烤台一点的话大家都会很开心
to sit back from the grill a little?
不好意思 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
真的不行
I really can't.
我再说一次 吧台区很豪华
Again, the bar area is pretty fantastic.
但我们不想在那吃饭
But we're not here to dine at the bar area.
我们几周前就打电♥话♥预订了
We called about this weeks ago.
他们说一切都可以按我们要求安排
They said everything was fine.
来 这边
Come here.
你有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
约翰
John...
没事
It's fine.
好吧
Okay.
先生 我们来这里是应女儿的要求
Sir, we are here at our daughter's request.
今天是她生日
It's her birthday.
你也看到了 她是一个身患重病的小女孩
And as you can see, she's a very sick little girl.
我懂 如果不是因为防火的话...
I understand, and if it wasn't for the fire hazard...
我不会接受的
I'm not done.
你现在有两个选择
You've got two choices...
要么把我们安排在烧烤台
either sit us at a grill table,
这样我会给你200美元小费
for which I will tip my server $200,
要么你继续
or you can go ahead
邀请我们坐在吧台区
and invite us to sit at the bar area again,
这样的话我对天发誓
and as god is my witness,
我一定一把火把你们这烧成灰
I will burn this place to the ground.
然后你们就可以如愿以偿地看到火灾了
And then you'll have your fire hazard.
你确定你约的时间是6点30
You sure you said 6:30?
当然确定
Of course I'm sure.
可能他理解错了
Maybe he misunderstood.
不会的 我说得很清楚
No, he didn't. I was very clear.
你知道我们如果不在早晨换班之前
You understand that if we do not get this done
把这个问题解决掉 就会发生非常严重的...
before the morning shift starts, there is going to be major...
来了
Here.
你一个小时之前就该到了
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
- 医生 这他妈是谁 - 我他妈是谁
- Doc, who the hell is this? - Who the hell am I?
这是波尔克护士
This is Nurse Polk.
她会跟我一起给你检查伤口
She's gonna be doing your wound check with me.
是吗
That right?
她知道多少
How much she know?
安托万的手术是她帮我一起做的 仅此而已
She's just been helping me with Antoine, that's all.
我们说好的
We had a deal...
你和我们之间
You and us.
现在我怎么知道她不会乱说
Now, how I know she won't say nothing?
没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
我在这里等了一个小时 你现在来问我
I've been waiting in an alley for an hour, and you're gonna ask
- 我是否可信 - 格蕾琴
- if you can trust me? - Gretchen.
如果没有我的话 那个小孩早就死了
That kid would be dead if it wasn't for me,
我们三个现在就该在监狱里了
and the three of us would be in jail.
所以如果你不愿意相信我的话 很好
So, if you don't want to trust me, fine.
等着伤口腐烂而死吧
Get gangrene and die.
达瑞斯
Darius...
没有关系
It's all right.
我们是同一类人
She my kind of people.
我以为你说托万在这边情况不错
I thought you said 'Toine was doing good in here.
但他看起来没有什么精神啊
He don't look so hot.
他的伤口有点轻微感染 但我们正在处理
His wound is slightly infected, but we're dealing with it.
只需要点抗生素 然后休息一下就好
He just needs antibiotics and rest.
你最好给他包扎起来
You better wrap it up.
我们再过二十分钟就得走了
We got to be out of here in 20 minutes.
好吧
All right.
那么医生
So, Doc,
我昨晚走了之后 发生过什么事情吗
after I took off last night, what happened?
你觉得会发生什么事情 我在给我的病人治疗
What do you think happened? I worked on my patients.
你知道我指的是什么
You know what I mean.
那个霍登警探 他找你麻烦了吗
That cop Holden... he give you trouble?
你消失了他非常不开心
He was pretty unhappy you disappeared.
他还说得很清楚 他怀疑我也参与了
He also made it very clear that he suspected I was involved.
你是怎么跟他说的
And what did you tell him?
什么也没说
Nothing.
什么也没说
Nothing?
确定吗
You sure about that?
你跟那个护士都说了我们的事
You told the nurse about us.
因为我需要她帮忙
Because I needed her help.
听着
Listen...
昨晚我做了你要我做的事情
Last night I did what you asked.
你威胁了我 然后我照做了
You threatened me, and I did it.
你告诉自己
You tell yourself that,
你回到巴克黑德的家里后
if it makes it easier to go home
是否能更坦然地面对你的家人
to your wife and family in Buckhead.
但我知道在一个男人受胁迫时
But I know what it looks like
会做出什么样的事
when a man do a thing 'cause he threatened.
事情并不如你说的这样
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表