剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
- 杰德 - 对不起 格蕾琴
- Jed. - I'm sorry, Gretch.
我毁了你的生活 你女朋友讨厌我
I'm screwing up your life, and your girlfriend hates me
赖在你家
For sweating in your bed.
我应该走 对不对
I should just go, okay?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
在你完全戒瘾之前 你哪也别去
You're not going anywhere until we get you clean.
我上班的时候
Can you please just try to keep it together
你自己坚强一点 好吗
While I'm at work, okay?
你女朋友确实讨厌我 是吗
Your girlfriend does hate me, right?
- 对 - 好吧
- Yup. - Yeah.
看 我觉得这里看上去像是细微骨裂
See, to me, that looks like a hairline fracture right there,
叫矫正医师来吧
So let's get ortho down.
我试试吧 你知道他们的
I'll try, but you know ortho.
不能错过一场高尔夫球赛
Can't miss a golf game.
好吧 告诉他们我会电♥话♥给里奇伍德球场
Yeah, well, tell them I'll call Ridgewood
推迟他们的开球时间
And push their tee time.
真是周到 我转告他们
Generous offer. I'll let 'em know.
- 医生 - 在这呢 马上
- Doctor. - Yeah, I'll be right with you.
别装了
No, mm-mm.
这一轮班 你一直在躲避我
You've been avoiding me this whole shift.
我没有躲你 我在工作
I'm not avoiding you. I'm working.
好吧 随便
Okay, whatever.
我要一张丁丙诺啡的处方单 要一百盒
I need a script for Suboxone, 100 count.
你就是需要
Oh, you just need it.
格蕾琴 我不能随便就给你丁丙诺啡
Gretchen, I can't just hand out Suboxone.
我在想办法让杰德离开镇上
I'm trying to get Jed out of town,
如果没有东西帮助他戒瘾
And if he doesn't get something to help with the withdrawal,
他只能要么继续赖在我的公♥寓♥
He's either stuck at my apartment
要么回去找他的药贩子
or back at his dealer's.
如果他因为管制药被抓 怎么办
What happens if he's caught with a controlled substance
矛头会直指医院
That traces directly back to this hospital?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
一个把枪放在该死医用包里的人跟我说危险
Says the guy who carries a gun in his fricking medical bag.
好吧 我写处方单 但是你必须
Fine, I'll write it, but you need to...
等一下
Hang on a second.
- 喂 - 我来了 在楼梯间后面
- Yes. - I'm outside, back stairwell.
- 大楼的最东面 - 我马上来
- East end of the building. - I'll be right there.
- 你要去哪 - 这不重要
- Where are you going? - Doesn't matter.
我知道那通电♥话♥ 医生
I know that phone, Doctor.
你昨天不是告诉我
Didn't you just tell me yesterday
你正处理这件事 情况已经失控了吗
That you were handling this, that things have gone too far?
我不想再说这件事
You know what, I'm done talking about this.
我必须承认 我很惊讶你打电♥话♥给我
I must admit, I was surprised to hear from you.
警员还在讨论那个
Staff's still talking about the lawyer
要起诉整个部门的律师
Who was gonna sue the whole department
就因为我接见过她丈夫
'Cause I interviewed her husband.
我不确定那是接见 探长
Well, I'm not sure if that was an interview, Detective.
那么我能为您做什么
So what can I do for you?
我就直说了
I'll get right to the point.
在我丈夫出意外之后
After my husband's incident,
警方派了一名警官来保护我们家的安全
the police posted an officer at our home for protection.
周一的时候 那条指令被撤销了
On Monday, that order was canceled,
我听说这和您的警局有关系
And I hear your office had something to do with it.
事实是这样的
Well, the thing is,
全职保护工作花费大
A full-time protection detail costs money.
是我们仅为协作的目击者提供的服务
It's really only something we do for cooperating witnesses.
但约翰在与你们协作
But John is cooperating.
埃利森夫人 关于那天的谈话
Mrs. Ellison, what did your husband tell you
您的丈夫是怎么跟你说的
About our conversation the other day?
他说你们之间有误解
He said there was a misunderstanding.
误解
A misunderstanding.
出于好奇 他有没有正巧和你
Just curious, did he happen to mention
提及他嗑药的问题
anything to you about his drug problem?
什么 那不可能
What? That's impossible.
他从不碰比苏格兰威士忌更猛烈的东西
He's never touched anything harder than scotch.
如果你丈夫没有嗑药
Well, if your husband isn't doing drugs,
我认为我们要讲讲他在做的事情了
I think we need to talk about what he is doing.
有人听到他们正计划
They were overheard planning something,
枪杀行动
A shooting.
兄弟 你叫我来是因为狂人帮那帮人想干我们
Man, you brought here 'cause the Locos trying to hit us?
那帮人一直想干我们
The Locos are always trying to hit us.
听我说
Just listen to me.
时间是今天或者可能是明天
It was today or tomorrow maybe
在藤市的一个派对上
At a party in Vine City.
他们这么说的 你确定吗
That's what they said. You sure?
我确定 是的
As sure as I can be, yeah.
他们怎么知道的
How they even know about it?
发生了什么事吗
Is... I mean, is something happening?
不是派对
Ain't no party.
是今晚CJ的追悼会
It's a memorial for CJ tonight.
我想知道是谁说出去的
I want to know who been running their mouth.
那你必须取消追悼会
You have to cancel it.
那就是我要做的吗
That's what I got to do?
达瑞斯 如果你不取消
Darius, if you don't call it off...
如果我不取消
If I don't call it off,
狂人帮就会找机会在别的派对上
The Locos gonna show up to a different party
出现
Than they expect.
波尼 召集人手
Boney, round up the crew.
让他们去CJ的大会 告诉他们带上家伙
Get 'em over to CJ's. Tell 'em to bring tools.
好的
All right.
达瑞斯 等等 等一下
Darius, wait. Just wait.
就像你说的 医生 没有时间等了
Like you said, Doc, ain't no time to wait.
我们还有事要做
We got work to do.
我告诉你不是为了让你谋划一场屠♥杀♥
I did not tell you that so you could plan a massacre.
他们要袭击我们生活的地方
They're coming to hit us where we live.
追悼会上还会有孩子
There are gonna be kids at that memorial,
妇女 老人
Wives, grandparents.
你以为你什么都知道
You think you got all the answers?
你一点都不了解我的生活
You don't know shit about my life.
在你教我处理我的事情的时候
You got to be lightweight crazy
请掂掂自己的分量
Trying to tell me how to handle my business.
这是我的事情
This is my business.
你不能用我给你的信息
You do not get to use information
去杀人
I gave you to murder people.
听好了 因为我只说一遍
Listen up, 'cause I'm gonna say this once.
那边的医院 那是你的
That hospital there, that's yours.
你实至名归 但这些路 是我的
You earned that, but these streets, they're mine.
你要执意这么做
You go through with this,
我就不再为安托万治疗了
I'm done taking care of Antoine.
我的工作就到此为止
I am finished!
要这样呀
Oh, that's how this is.
你觉得你可以威胁到我
You think you got leverage on me.
那咱们来协商一下吧
This a negotiation we got going here.
好了 到我了
Okay, here's my counteroffer.
你不为安托万治疗的话 我就杀了你
You stop caring of 'Toine, I'll kill you.
到你了 医生
Your turn, Doc.
拜托
Come on.
你想要阻止我报复狂人帮
You want to stop me from hitting the Locos back,
那就开枪吧
Pull the trigger.
开枪呀
Come on.
协商结束
Negotiation's over.
撒马利亚医院
呼叫埃利森医生
Paging Dr. Ellison.
埃利森医生请到急诊室
Dr. Ellison to the ED.
- 保罗 - 嗨
- Paul. - Hey.
那个你早些时候跟我说的病人 那个帮派成员
The... the patient you told me about earlier, the gang member...
- 小点声 - 他叫什么名字
- Whoa, whoa, keep it down. - What's his name?
我告诉过你我不想牵扯进去
I told you I don't want to be involved.
我也不想 可现在来说
Well, neither do I, but it's a little late
- 有点晚了 不是吗 - 我不明白
- For that now, isn't it? - I don't understand.
- 你在说什么 - 你是对的 好吗
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表