剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
静脉导管 还要个人能记录他的用药
a picc line, and someone who can monitor his medications.
我们要找个人能做所有的这些
We need to find someone who can do all of that
并且对此保密
and keep quiet about it.
这要花钱的
That costs money.
所以你们能拿出钱来吗
So can you get it or not?
没问题 我们能凑到
Yeah, we can get it.
但是你如果要得那么急
But if you need it that quick,
你就要和我们一起去凑钱
you're gonna have to come scrounge it up with us.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
我是说你又不是老大
What I mean is you ain't no shot-caller.
你要什么东西
You want something, you're gonna have to get
就得像我们一样亲自去拿
your hands dirty like the rest of us.
没错 你下班后没问题
Yeah, end of your shift is fine.
孩子会从安斯利那
Kid's going from Ansley
到格兰特公园的布莱尔整形诊所去
to Blair Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Grant Park.
我要四百
I can do 400.
现金
Cash.
好吧 到时候见
All right, I'll see you then.
早
Morning.
你介意今天呆在这里
You mind hanging out around here today,
在我上班的时候帮我看着点英格丽德吗
keeping an eye on Ingrid while I'm at work?
没问题
Sure.
格蕾琴 你在跟谁讲话
Hey, Gretch, who was that on the phone?
- 工作上的 - 真的吗
- Work stuff. - Oh, really?
什么时候你要在家里管理急救人员了
And since when do you direct EMTs from home?
我做的是我该做的 我现在真的不想
I do what I have to, and I really do not need
听你长篇大论一番
a lecture from you about it right now.
好吗
Okay?
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
你放米索出来的吗
Did you let Measles out?
没有
No.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
英格丽德 你早上一直在睡觉吗
Hey, Ingrid, you been sleeping all morning?
是啊 直到我神经质的姐姐
Yeah, until I was woken up
像个蕾丝纳粹样的
by my psychotic older sister
拼命搜我的东西把我吵醒
rifling through my shit like some lesbian Nazi.
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
你早上一直在睡觉吗
Have you been sleeping all morning?
我说过了
That's what I just said.
我上♥床♥时 猫是在屋内的
When I went to bed, the cat was inside.
现在猫在外面了
Now the cat's outside.
所以这意味着门在某时刻被开过了
So that means the door was opened at some point,
也说明了你在撒谎
which means you're lying.
怎么 你到汤姆那里去了
So what, you swing by Tommy's?
拿了点氧可酮[兴♥奋♥剂♥]吗
Pick up some Oxy?
你抓到我了
You got me.
你真是个出色的侦探 格蕾琴
You're an amazing detective, Gretch.
我偷了一根你的烟
I stole one of your cigarettes.
拿到外面去抽
Stole it and stepped outside to smoke it.
我就是个骗子和小偷
I'm a liar and a thief.
你也许应该就把我踢到大街上去
You should probably just kick me out in the street.
你迫不及待这么做 对吗 甩掉我
That's what you can't wait to do right? Get rid of me?
你不该抽烟
You shouldn't smoke.
马上来
Just a second.
萨姆 你好
Sam, hey.
真是惊喜 一切都还好吗
This is a surprise. Everything okay?
- 是的 - 你要进来吗
- Yeah. - You wanna come in?
不用 我只是 在去上班的路上
No, I just... I was just on my way to work,
我顺便来找你是因为
and I wanted to stop by because...
因为我想当面告诉你
because I wanted to tell you in person
我不能和你去喝酒
I can't have drinks with you.
为什么
Why?
我们不能重蹈覆辙
We can't start this again.
萨姆
Sam, wh...
这话又是从何而来
Where's this coming from?
我想我说清楚了
I mean, I thought I made it clear
只是 喝酒而已
it's just... it's just drinks.
不是的 凯尔 你知道不是的
It's not, Kyle. You know it's not.
我们不能单纯做朋友
We can't just be friends.
最后你还是会要求更多
I mean, eventually you'd want more...
我也会
and so would I.
我不能这样
And I can't do that.
约翰现在需要我
John needs me right now.
那你需要的怎么办
What about what you need?
萨姆 如果说我在这过去的一年里学会了什么
Sam, if I've learned anything in this past year
那就是快乐
it is that happiness
它会从你身边一下子被夺走
can be snatched away from you in an instant.
我也深深地相信这一点
And knowing that,
而当快乐来临时 你怎么可以一走了之
when you find it how can you just walk away?
我要走了
I have to go.
我爱你
I love you.
达瑞斯 怎么了
Yo, Darius, what's good?
你听说伊斯家的孩子了吗
You heard about Easy's boy?
没错 兄弟 他怎样了
Yeah, man. How's he doing?
我们正在忙这事
We're working on that.
这是他的医生 他有账单要付
This is his doctor, and he got bills to pay.
所以我们现在需要应得的那份
So we're gonna need them dues right now.
无论你有多少
Whatever you got.
该去找伯尼要的 你知道他很充裕
Targetting it from Boney? Know he flush.
你也是
So are you.
知道你一直在卖♥♥白粉
Know you been moving all that white girl.
没人比你卖♥♥的更快
Don't nobody move rock fast as you.
这有三万一
That's 31,000.
你说是三万五 对吗
You said 35,000, right?
对 对 三万五
Uh, yeah. Yeah, 35,000.
那就是不够
Then that's not enough.
这是我们所有的
Well, that's all we got.
真的吗 看看你们的荷包
Really? Run your pockets.
没听见我说的
The hell I just say?
看看你们的荷包
Run your pockets.
这乱了规矩
That's messed up.
到这里来 拿走我们钱
Coming in here, taking our cash.
- 制度可不是这样运作的 - 制度
- Ain't how the system works. - The system?
这跟制度没关系
This ain't about the system.
这关系到伊斯的孩子是否会死在医院的病床上
This is about Easy's boy dying in a hospital bed.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
当然 兄弟
Of course, man.
我们够了
We good.
见鬼
Shit.
你那一瞬间骗到我了
Yo, you had me for a second.
见鬼 他骗到我了
Shit, he had me.
我以为你真要打算干点什么
I thought you was really about to start some shit!
天啊
Jesus!
住手 达瑞斯
Stop! Darius!
我让你做什么你就做
I ask you to do something, you do it.
制度就是这样运作的
That's how the system works.
住手
Enough.
住手
Enough!
够了
That is enough!
你管什么闲事 约翰·埃利森
What you doing, John Ellison?
他癫痫发作了
Christ, he's having a seizure.
走开 医生
Walk away, Doc.
打我啊
Hit me.
打啊
Go ahead.
然后你告诉伊斯你打了那个
Then go tell Easy that you beat up the man
保住他儿子性命的人
who's keeping his son alive.
动手啊
Come on!
打我
Hit me!
你在玩火
You playing a dangerous game.
你需要医生
You want a doctor,
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表