剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表
And save me some?
我会的 妈妈要和你说话
I will. Here's Mom.
今天工作的还顺利吗
So did everything work out okay with the...
和你的那些病人
you know, the patients?
你有没有救人啊
Did you save some lives?
希望吧 萨姆 我真的希望我救了很多人
I hope so, Sam. I really do.
你是个好医生 约翰·埃利森
You're a good doctor, John Ellison.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
拜拜
Bye.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
怎么了
Yo, what's up?
走吧
Let's roll.
你还忙吗 医生
Hey, are you still busy, Doctor?
你知道的 我们马上就要熬过去了
Oh, you know, we're getting through it.
经过那样的一个夜晚 我有成堆的报告要写
After a night like that, I got a mountain of paperwork to do.
那么事件平息了吗
So, did things calm down?
还有其他枪击案发生吗
Have there been any other shootings?
目前没有 算我们走运
Haven't heard of any. We got lucky.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
好吧 加油了
All right, well, back to it.
医生 我想和你说件事
Actually, Doctor, something I wanted to talk to you about.
刚一个同事给我打电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with a colleague.
我想你应该认识他 达茜警探
I believe you know him, Detective Dacy?
我们仔细回顾了一下今晚的事
We went over everything that went down tonight.
他说你也卷入到
He mentioned that you were the one involved
那天的帮派火拼了
in that gang shooting the other day.
今晚再看到那些家伙
It must've been awkward for you
你一定感觉怪怪的
having these guys in here tonight,
因为你把他们中的一个干倒了
what with you dropping one of them.
他们有人找你麻烦吗
Anyone give you any trouble?
不 不比别的医生多
No. Not more than any other doctor.
真是难以置信
A little hard to believe, considering.
听着
I tell you what.
如果你想到了什么我可能会感兴趣的东西
If you think of something I might want to know,
打电♥话♥给我
you give me a call.
如果你能努力地想一想
And it'd be best for everyone
那对每个人都是最好的
if you think really, really hard.
剧集 | 并发症(2015) | 导航列表